Naila

Apr 5, 2023
VLscW5BCk4x7R9.jpg

Overview:
Even heroes need somewhere to rest their heads. That's where the Aftercare Inn comes in! Situated between all the most dangerous areas in the realm, it serves as the common gathering place for adventurers to rest and recuperate.
Take on the role of the Innkeeper, the gender-customizable proprietor of the Aftercare Inn, as they provide sustenance and satisfaction to all kinds of adventurers. They all need a roof over their head, a hot bowl of porridge, and sometimes a little bit more... and the innkeeper is happy to help!​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-18
Release Date: 2023-02-04
Developer:Crawlabee Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin/Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

2BINHteF73QO9A.jpg BS5CWUc23wDG6A.jpg DmH57A0T3KSWLD.jpg EV3GI1U7koqs0Y.jpg f2SFTCq80X4GAR.jpg ioBWP2b83XY4LZ.jpg JZ6A2DdX0wQm8H.jpg L40urBATdN76QE.jpg N1648FFpOUDJjk.jpg rH6OK49OSI5VxR.jpg VMc6IL3R4yBPK5.jpg WEZUZ8EVz9LC64.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
Personally I didn't like this VN much and found a lot of the content kind of off putting, but given the reaction its getting just for existing then I hope they make a whole bunch more of it.
Same here man, my first reaction to seeing this game was that the characters look far too samey and the art-style and general vibe is off-putting, but after reading some of these seriously insane comments, I almost wanna root for this game just so I'm not on the same side as these rabid lunatics.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Looking at the devs' Twitter, this game is about 18 months old. It looks like it was made by a couple of genderqueer folks who really liked Atlantis: The Lost Empire. These are some super Don Bluth faces.

On a site that prominently features fantasies about rape, murder, bestiality, blackmail, and incest, why is the short kinetic novel about cheerful, consensual pansexual polyamory the one that's got people going off like the guns of Navarone?

(Rhetorical. I know why. But it's weird, isn't it?)

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes