RPGM Giant Wishes Memories [v1.0.0d] [Hentai Room]

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
A traditional JRPG about Astrid, a human who was summoned by the king to go on a secret mission: investigate giant women.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-08
Release Date: 2024-07-07
Developer: Hentai Room - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0d
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl2.png smpl5.png smpl4.png smpl1.png smpl3.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GiantWishesMemories-1.0.0d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Im hoping to see bigger girls in the future updates
I'm hoping to see slightly smaller. If the last screenshot for this game is anything to go by, any bigger and it wouldn't be possible to have any content really other than carnal spelunking.

The art looks good though. RPGM games are usually pretty fiddlesome to actually get to the content, but colour me intrigued based on what I've seen.

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
there are so little content of giantess on f95zone, kind of wish there were more and focus on male protagonist with giant woman but im ok with this

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Looks both interesting and appealing because of good character designs & good RPGM graphics. But I have a strong feeling this will (F-F) aka. lesbian-only content focused, so I'll have to skip out on it, sadly.. Unless the dev introduces (M-F) H-contents as well, I won't be looking forward to it's future updates

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Ye, i'm sorry, but the beginning plot killed it for me, a king, cursing a witch? Like, really? You have to be that dumb to curse a witch? How does that even work? Be damned if that witch doesn't curse the kingdom for their king's smooth brain, honestly, if was up to me to change that plot, the moment that curse was cast, i'd just curse everything back, "You cursed me with death if i don't accomplish your demands, i curse you, your lineage and the entire kingdom's citizens lineage, they'll suffer, let's see who quits first"