Unreal Engine Gingin Park ☆ Big breasted gal x virgin boy ~ Extreme! Reverse pick-up command with exposure ~ Real-time 3D game

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Cheers, I wouldn't put it past him to not work on it anymore. Shout out to him though, did some great work for a great game.
i'll be around if i ever got any new update about the next version from dlsite
Probably got nuked because you people had to post ingame pics and talk about what you can do ingame. Just use dlsite and ci-en to learn about the game dont post stuff that attracts unwanted attention. Does anyone know if lastfame posted his translation for v1.10.0?
not me for sure, i never even want to put any link to the game eventho i bought the game from dlsite, warmgummybear saw me there usually just replying but never post any screen at all but i do know 1 person that does but oh well

lastflame4

Jul 12, 2017
If it's a matter of the wording used in the translation, I can fix it no problem. I tried to keep it tame and ambiguous but I understand the reason they're doing what they're doing. I was told they're checking things out now. I don't know if they mean the game, my translation, or both. Yeah it sucks, but we gotta follow the rules.

Uh, I mean, I still wanna work on it. I've already put way to many hours into it to just drop it, but if I can't post it here, then I dunno. There were a few individuals who were being... a little weird about it in that thread, but I won't comment on that further. If those posts were the reason the thread is troublesome then it's just a matter of removing them. I don't think that was the reason though. The game itself can be considered controversial but I'd like to think it'll be fine in the end.

I'd post the new version of the translation here that I just posted a bit ago myself, but let's see how this plays out first. I don't want to break any rules by bypassing what they're trying to look at.

Last edited:

KKT4A

Jun 6, 2018
You really think the mods wouldn't have been aware of it without the pics? It was gonna happen regardless.
I know but people blabbering about it non stop and posting pics draws more attention and it usually takes one butthurt individual to report it and get the whole thing nuked because he doesnt like that content. My point was that pics and info could be found on dlsite and ci-en no need to post it here where someone will find it offensive and report it.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
If it's a matter of the wording used in the translation, I can fix it no problem. I tried to keep it tame and ambiguous but I understand the reason they're doing what they're doing. I was told they're checking things out now. I don't know if they mean the game, my translation, or both. Yeah is sucks, but we gotta follow the rules.

Uh, I mean, I still wanna work on it. I've already put way to many hours into it to just drop it, but if I can't post it here, then I dunno. There were a few individuals who were being... a little weird about it in that thread, but I won't comment on that further. If those posts were the reason the thread is troublesome then it's just a matter of removing them. I don't think that was the reason though. The game itself can be considered controversial but I'd like to think it'll be fine in the end.

I'd post the new version of the translation here that I just posted a bit ago myself, but let's see how this plays out first. I don't want to break any rules by bypassing what they're trying to look at.
Don't worry about the translation.
It's about the game ..too young, shota.

It is important stay "low-profile". Do not report anything, do not request the game thread even though the translation is ready...

Just sit here ....in the dark corner of F95 ..and everything will be fine...nobody care..:whistle:

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
I know but people blabbering about it non stop and posting pics draws more attention and it usually takes one butthurt individual to report it and get the whole thing nuked because he doesnt like that content. My point was that pics and info could be found on dlsite and ci-en no need to post it here where someone will find it offensive and report it.
What's done is done. More than half of them were being used to translate stuff in a translation thread (the first pages of the thread). I can't speak for the others since I didn't post them, but I also think that if it was just the pictures they would have been deleted along with a warning or something. Not just nuke and silence. If the game itself is what is the problem then it never was going to make it past translation let alone being posted for download.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Sometimes it can be unintentional. For example, someone wanted to create a game thread, which actually summoned the uploader... and of course uploader/mod can't ignore the rules.
Another thing is that people talked about the game a lot, even in other exhib games threads. People are hungry and want new content.

Reactions: ronzion` and KKT4A

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
If it's a matter of the wording used in the translation, I can fix it no problem. I tried to keep it tame and ambiguous but I understand the reason they're doing what they're doing. I was told they're checking things out now. I don't know if they mean the game, my translation, or both. Yeah it sucks, but we gotta follow the rules.

say flame did u find out what broke the dialogue box on the official english translation on lv 5 slider? or u fixed it already with ur latest patch?
thanks in advance

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Today I found out that if you meet a boy you have met before then there are no new orgasm points
u mean from the 4th option in the livingroom? because that one is just an imagination of our character hence why it doesn't count

lastflame4

Jul 12, 2017
say flame did u find out what broke the dialogue box on the official english translation on lv 5 slider? or u fixed it already with ur latest patch?
thanks in advance
If you're referring to the black screen bug after you end the ero part, it is an actual bug confirmed by the dev. I can't do anything about it on my end. They said they will try to have the fix for it in the next update. That was the "Important Warning" on my now nuked post.

I tried a lot of things and combination of things to try to narrow down what's causing it, but the only thing I could come up with was that it had to do with the language. On an unmodified version of the game, it very rarely happened when Japanese was selected as a language, but when English was selected it happened quite frequently, regardless of slider level. When my English patch is applied, it happens almost every time. It's super annoying, but there's nothing I can do. The only conclusion I can draw is that it has something to do with the amount of English text, but I could be wrong because that sounds like weird behavior. This also might be the case for the other languages but I didn't try them. All we can do now is just wait for the next update and hope it's fixed.

Reactions: ronzion`

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
If you're referring to the black screen bug after you end the ero part, it is an actual bug confirmed by the dev. I can't do anything about it on my end. They said they will try to have the fix for it in the next update. That was the "Important Warning" on my now nuked post.

I tried a lot of things and combination of things to try to narrow down what's causing it, but the only thing I could come up with was that it had to do with the language. On an unmodified version of the game, it very rarely happened when Japanese was selected as a language, but when English was selected it happened quite frequently, regardless of slider level. When my English patch is applied, it happens almost every time. It's super annoying, but there's nothing I can do. The only conclusion I can draw is that it has something to do with the amount of English text, but I could be wrong because that sounds like weird behavior. This also might be the case for the other languages but I didn't try them. All we can do now is just wait for the next update and hope it's fixed.
Think they meant what made the dialogue boxes appear empty except for one or two words when the slider was all the way up for English. You had mentioned something about compound words in Japanese that made sense but had no proper words in English to translate into right?

lastflame4

Jul 12, 2017
Think they meant what made the dialogue boxes appear empty except for one or two words when the slider was all the way up for English. You had mentioned something about compound words in Japanese that made sense but had no proper words in English to translate into right?
Oh that! Okay, I mean, I think that even happens in Japanese as well. I'll try to use my own knowledge and assume how the dev approached text boxes. The amount of time the text boxes stay up probably goes by the amount of characters (letters) in the text box. Keeping that in mind, some the of the dev's English translations are less than 5 letters. If those translations appeared in the text box by themself, the textbox probably wouldn't stay up long. I'd like to believe the dev coded a minimum amount of time for the text box to show up (like, stay up for at least 3 seconds) but it doesn't seem that way. It also could be bugged too. There might also be things that force the text box to hide or go away. I can't confirm or deny this.

What I'm thinking is happening when using the dev's English MTL is that either you're getting really short text or you're getting empty text. There definitely was English text that was left blank and the game was probably pulling that as the only phrase when it formed the sentence. Thus, leading to an empty text box that appears briefly.

I haven't noticed any of that happening with my patch, as I restored many of the blank MTL translations and removed/edited a lot of the short ones.

Basically, the text box issue boils down to blank translations, very short words, how the game combines phrases to make sentences, and the game generating sentences using those blank translations and very short words. Anything other than that is probably a bug or something forcing the text box to show/hide or change the text in it.

The game is pretty easy to break if you're really trying to break it tbh. The UI is especially prone to it because of how the dev approached things. When you click an action, it feels like it "queues" up. The UI doesn't lock when you select something most of the time, meaning you can spam other buttons in succession, potentially putting the game in a weird state. For example, you can sometimes soft-lock the exposure part if you spam click the "Fall" button which may lock your partner into the fall pose forcing you to restart since no other actions will work. You can potentially also put the game in a bad state by spam clicking stuff while other things are happening as well. I could list like 20 other bugs, but casually playing, you won't see most of them and they're mostly minor issues. I'd feel bad flooding the dev with semi-mtl bug reports because a lot of them are minor. The only reason I reported the black screen bug was because it was game-breaking.