Hello! I'm creating my first game with a friend. Our game will focus on Cumflation

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
9/14/24 - IsabethxHornetD Sex Scene Teaser

IsabethxHornetD Still.PNG

I plan to get this animated by next weekend. Had a head cold so it stalled me for a bit. I'll even try to have sound added by then as well.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
What angle are you going for here? If it's a front angle, Isabeth's anus and vaginal openings wouldn't be visible.

kama_oxi_21_34639_3.jpg zuzana836_3.jpg

If it's a low angle where those openings would be visible, her upper body should be far more foreshortened and her thighs should be directed upward. Eg:

karianne_21_49945_11.jpg 1726382468570.png
I think doxy might do a better job at explaining what's wrong here.

1726353052272.png

• Love
Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
What angle are you going for here? If it's a front angle, Isabeth's anus and vaginal openings wouldn't be visible.

View attachment 4035609 View attachment 4035613

If it's a low angle where those openings would be visible, her upper body should be far more foreshortened and her thighs should be directed upward. Eg:

View attachment 4035503 View attachment 4035596
I think doxy might do a better job at explaining what's wrong here.

View attachment 4034687
This is such a great visual tutorial bro! You're right about the angle, it does feel a bit off.It's a good thing I didn't move onto animating yet. I should be able to correct it today.

This was my first time drawing a vagina and anus lmao.

Thanks again! :)

Reactions: EmDotRand

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
9/17/24 - Small Update - Adjusted Isabeth's eyes and anatomy

Thanks to EmDotRand for the guide. I adjusted Isabeths vagina positioning to be more anatomically correct. I also adjusted her eyes to be more round. The "blocky" looking eyes bothered me and gave me a retro 90's anime vibe which what I wasn't going for. I'm touching up with a few more things before I animate it like adding facial expressions, sweat, liquids, Ahegao, etc during the animation. And of course cumflation too!

image.png

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
9/17/24 - Small Update - Adjusted Isabeth's eyes and anatomy

Thanks to EmDotRand for the guide. I adjusted Isabeths vagina positioning to be more anatomically correct. I also adjusted her eyes to be more round. The "blocky" looking eyes bothered me and gave me a retro 90's anime vibe which what I wasn't going for. I'm touching up with a few more things before I animate it like adding facial expressions, sweat, liquids, Ahegao, etc during the animation. And of course cumflation too!

View attachment 4044907
Luckily this guy showed up to help refining the art art and giving many tips, looks better each time you make an update haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maxion