Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
Would anyone know how to hide the ears so I could use animal ones instead? It looks strange to have 2 sets of ears showing.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Been meaning to ask for a while now but keep forgetting to, does anyone know how to get Hooh's old "Cock 01" series to work with the later BR versions?
I still see scenes being uploaded with it but it's never worked on my versions of studio and I always end up having to change it it to the "dick" series.
To clarify, the color options don't work on any of the cock 01's. Just solid black shadow looking thing no matter what I do. Figure it has to be a setting somewhere that I'm not activating but I can't think what it might be.
DHH or Graphicmod are the same so don't think it's in the lighting settings.
I'm answering my own question as I found the answer, for anyone else who's been annoyed by this.
The issue is two things.
1) there's no maintex applied.
2) base color is set to black.

To resolve it:
1) open up any of the dick series, select it in workspace menu, open mat editor via workspace menu then scroll down to MainTex and export it. Pay attention where it exports it to. It'll open up a window if you've never done it before.
Then repeat the above steps with the cock series you need to color except this time import it. It'll open the same window, just select the file you just exported.
2) In Mat editor for the cock you're working on scroll down to BaseColor and change the values for each of RGB to 1.
At this point it'll work just like the dick series.

added factoid: if you change the Render Queue between either 2001 or 2501 it seems to make it more or less reflective.

Last edited:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
What the hell are these for? I've tried them on various characters but other than doing a weird shimmer, I can't tell what they do.
Anyone?
1723223914852.png

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
What the hell are these for? I've tried them on various characters but other than doing a weird shimmer, I can't tell what they do.
Anyone?
View attachment 3914385
I asked the same question a while back and didn't get a good answer. It's probably one of the biggest mysteries of this game, lol. It could be trying to imitate something like these silicone boobs, or maybe affects the physics somehow? Still looks weird.

I'm pretty sure the weird shimmer is the body texture and the prosthetic breast texture fighting to render over each other because they're both on the same layer (not very technical terms, but if you generate two planes in the studio in exactly the same place and change their colors, you can see the same thing happening)
il_794xN.4310122595_tnxc.jpg

Last edited:

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Hi, In some loaded scenes, the boob physics is not working as intended in studio. Is there something I am missing as i am having trouble locating the slider in the ABMX

Fuyutsuki Sakuya

Oct 17, 2017
Hello, I have a question regarding timeline and animation (those premade animations that comes from vanilla or mods in particular)

So I noticed there are couple tabs controlling animations in timeline plugin: current animation, time, speed, pattern, those stuffs.

What I was trying to do is make a character A using “Catwalk forward” at second 0-2, and then “Catwalk turn Right” at second 2-4.

I used “set current value” on both keyframe after changing animation, but character A just repeats the same animation twice.

so It seems like a character can only have 1 animation state at the same time? I tried using single file as well (since it says it also saves the animation the character currently have) but it seems to only bug the character into some random animations.

what did I do wrong? Many Thanks in advance!
Yeah well I kinda fixed my own problem. Boys, VNGE is so much better.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi! Need help!
Searching in my old cards folder I've found a singular card That I dunno where or when I got it: seems to be blind! white eyes no mater I change pupil type or iris or anything. Open this card in studio I found that she is not blind, she have a rare eye condition, an extreme cross-eye type in that, the eyeballs are upwards permanently. I dont know how to fix it. The last thing I can do is to copy all values and sliders and make a new one from scratch. But I need to know what cause that, or else I won't be able to sleep tointe...an the dark is coming...

Here is the card:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi! Need help!
Searching in my old cards folder I've found a singular card That I dunno where or when I got it: seems to be blind! white eyes no mater I change pupil type or iris or anything. Open this card in studio I found that she is not blind, she have a rare eye condition, an extreme cross-eye type in that, the eyeballs are upwards permanently. I dont know how to fix it. The last thing I can do is to copy all values and sliders and make a new one from scratch. But I need to know what cause that, or else I won't be able to sleep tointe...an the dark is coming...

Here is the card:

That's really odd. I can change the white by changing the colour of the Whites under the Eyes to a different colour value, but it's like the pupils are hidden. Yet all the values I can see are relatively normal and adjusting them to more normal makes minimal difference & doesn't bring the pupils back.
Body Uncensor Selector is normal although I didn't expect that to have an impact.
There aren't any Eyes materials used in Material Editor.
Very odd.
I tried loading various elements from other characters and the only one that has an impact tp the eyes is the Face option so I think that discounts the Face Bonemods or Skin/Eye Overlays beiing the cause.
I looked at a different character and tried changing the values of this character's eyes & eye highlights to the other one's values. I also tried starting with the other character and trying to recreate this one's eyes using all the same values.
I was unable to create one's eyes from the other's eye values in either direction.
What have I missed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
That's really odd. I can change the white by changing the colour of the Whites under the Eyes to a different colour value, but it's like the pupils are hidden. Yet all the values I can see are relatively normal and adjusting them to more normal makes minimal difference & doesn't bring the pupils back.
Body Uncensor Selector is normal although I didn't expect that to have an impact.
There aren't any Eyes materials used in Material Editor.
Very odd.
I tried loading various elements from other characters and the only one that has an impact tp the eyes is the Face option so I think that discounts the Face Bonemods or Skin/Eye Overlays beiing the cause.
I looked at a different character and tried changing the values of this character's eyes & eye highlights to the other one's values. I also tried starting with the other character and trying to recreate this one's eyes using all the same values.
I was unable to create one's eyes from the other's eye values in either direction.
What have I missed?
Yep, I also figured out that the only option that may cause issues are the head. The pupils are there, take a look:
a.png

Changing the head type doesn't yield any result...

b.png

BUT if I click on the "Samples" Type just below...

d.png

However at a glance we can see that the face has changed, let's take a look on the face values...

First the blind one. Head Width, Upper Depth, Height and so...
c.png

Now in the fixed one we can see that all values went to the default Hatano-Miwa.

e.png

In such case I had to copy all values from th blind one to the fixed one...

f.png

A method to do this quickly is using the app named "HS2 CharaEdit", It can access all the values from a card without using the main game chara creator. Opiening the faulty card, copy the values then apply to the fixed one.

The reason why happened this is unclear to me, maybe is because the card was meant to AIShouyu, or maybe an oudated,
discontinued mod, Or maybe this card only works in early repacks versions, who nows

This is the scene file where the card came out:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Yep, I also figured out that the only option that may cause issues are the head. The pupils are there, take a look:
View attachment 3951862

Changing the head type doesn't yield any result...

View attachment 3951863

BUT if I click on the "Samples" Type just below...

View attachment 3951865

However at a glance we can see that the face has changed, let's take a look on the face values...

First the blind one. Head Width, Upper Depth, Height and so...
View attachment 3951868

Now in the fixed one we can see that all values went to the default Hatano-Miwa.

View attachment 3951872

In such case I had to copy all values from th blind one to the fixed one...

View attachment 3951880

A method to do this quickly is using the app named "HS2 CharaEdit", It can access all the values from a card without using the main game chara creator. Opiening the faulty card, copy the values then apply to the fixed one.

The reason why happened this is unclear to me, maybe is because the card was meant to AIShouyu, or maybe an oudated,
discontinued mod, Or maybe this card only works in early repacks versions, who nows

This is the scene file where the card came out:

Sounds like you have at least got it sorted which is the main thing.
At one stage trying different options I clicked on something that got the eyes looking normal. But then I wasn't able to recreate it to describe what had "fixed" it.

LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
Is there a video on any site that shows how sex animations are made? There are videos on YouTube that teach how to make animations, but they obviously can't show sex animations.

JSFA03

May 21, 2024
Hi all,
I have a problem that has been bugging me for a while.
While my main game runs just fine, studio neo v2 just refuses to launch suddenly after initial loading.
In the console there is the error message in red:

[Error : Unity Log] ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: [0, ItemList_00_6969_22]
Stack trace:
System.Collections.Generic.TreeSet`1[T].AddIfNotPresent (T item) (at <ac210d81537245bc838518cc8e845861>:0)
System.Collections.Generic.SortedSet`1[T].Add (T item) (at <ac210d81537245bc838518cc8e845861>:0)
System.Collections.Generic.SortedDictionary`2[TKey,TValue].Add (TKey key, TValue value) (at <ac210d81537245bc838518cc8e845861>:0)
Studio.Info+<LoadItemLoadInfoCoroutine>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () (at <fc5e30ac19c548aaa1879eb2a5c1c7cc>:0)
IllusionFixes.StudioOptimizations.RunCoroutineImmediately (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator) (at <be25d2c50178408498c7fd6e460b60f3>:0)
IllusionFixes.StudioOptimizations.RunCoroutineImmediately (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator) (at <be25d2c50178408498c7fd6e460b60f3>:0)
IllusionFixes.StudioOptimizations+<FastLoadCoroutine>d__14.MoveNext () (at <be25d2c50178408498c7fd6e460b60f3>:0)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <0a7d89e4511e4bdeb215f76ca00fd04e>:0)

I have been trying to find any info relating to this for couple months but no luck.
Please, help.
Hi ,
I meet the same issue today . I figure out that you could use KK manager to debug this issue:.
1. Running KK Manager
2. Disable All the mods
3. Check if it could start normally. (Like you have 1-100 mods)
3. Close game.
4. Enable half of the mods (like just enable 1-50 mods)
5. Check if it could start normally.
5.1 If it works the problem mod is in the 51-100
5.2 If it doesn't works the problem mod is in the 1-50
6.Re-do the steps from 4, Till you find the issue one.

dichotomy

On my side the issue mod is:
[Osland] Beach_Stuff.zi_mod

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hi ,
I meet the same issue today . I figure out that you could use KK manager to debug this issue:.
1. Running KK Manager
2. Disable All the mods
3. Check if it could start normally. (Like you have 1-100 mods)
3. Close game.
4. Enable half of the mods (like just enable 1-50 mods)
5. Check if it could start normally.
5.1 If it works the problem mod is in the 51-100
5.2 If it doesn't works the problem mod is in the 1-50
6.Re-do the steps from 4, Till you find the issue one.

dichotomy

On my side the issue mod is:
[Osland] Beach_Stuff.zi_mod
Or....instead of all that just load your output_log.txt and see what going on in there with mods. You might have to many doubles etc

Polarman

Sep 19, 2019
Or....instead of all that just load your output_log.txt and see what going on in there with mods. You might have to many doubles etc
That was some good advice. After checking the output_log file, I had 200+ duplicate mods. It took a while, but I managed to clean it up. It saved me of lot of space too.

• Wow
Reactions: akumakazama

JSFA03

May 21, 2024
That was some good advice. After checking the output_log file, I had 200+ duplicate mods. It took a while, but I managed to clean it up. It saved me of lot of space too.
Yes the KK manager has the function that help you to debug the duplicate mods , it save disk spaces a lot!

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi! Need help!

Here is the card:

I took a peak and I found that if you go into the Material editor, search for "eye" and in the c_m_eye_01 section scroll down to the "Texture2uv:" field, change the "A" field to 0 (it's set to -0.5) it seems to put the eye back how it's supposed to be.

• Red Heart

justadodobird

Sep 29, 2018
hi guys! I just loaded a scene on Yuki. I replaced the character with my own, and it works perfectly, but when I run the animation clip, only the clothes, hair, and accessories change while the body and face remain unchanged. If I want it to work when running the animation clip, I have to go into modify and re-register each keyframe. Is there a way to change the character? I'm trying to change the character from this guy's scene:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote