traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Wow this discussion is still going?
All because people can't seperate reality from fiction man people are way to soft these days
I'm a grown adult that learn too seperate the two I with mods in Skyrim have litteraly nailed corpses too the wall yet I don't do that in real life

It's almost like most well functioning adults can seperate reality from fiction I like this sort of thing explicitly because of its taboo nature and the fact these are drawings that don't have any feelings in the first place so nobody gets hurt

So why all the fucking buthurt? Don't like ignore and move on

Nov 18, 2017
Site needs a guro tag.
I definitely agree. Graphic Violence isn't always the same. Graphic Violence can mean rough handling and maybe beating up someone. But it can also mean guro. I can more or less tolerate the first case, not the second case. But then again, this site needs more tags overall, such as "only futa" or more importantly "only male/gay" considering the number of games on this site that have optional gay content so completely filtering it out of search takes away a pretty big chunk of otherwise perfectly good games even for a straight male.

kai bruneji

May 11, 2023
There are so many pampered pussies here. People and other animals are tortured and killed every hour in real life, but these pussies don’t want to interfere with this, they want to be disadvantaged by the graphics in games. Pathetic hypocrites...Chrome and Yandex browsers refuse to download, saying that there is a virus

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
There are so many pampered pussies here. People and other animals are tortured and killed every hour in real life, but these pussies don’t want to interfere with this, they want to be disadvantaged by the graphics in games. Pathetic hypocrites...
How do I explain it... yes, people are tortured and killed. And that's a bad thing.
If you want to do it to a woman you're having sex with, there is something very wrong with you.
Just like there is something very wrong with the protagonist of this game.

To do something about it in real life? Not much I can do about it, when my opposition is the whole of NATO war machine.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Also tf you mean ham filled with fruit?
Basically ham stuffed with fruit. Some vile people put plums in it, pineapples, regular apples, blah. You expect meat, and then you get hit with fruit hidden inside and vomit. Effectively any combination of salty and sweet.

kai bruneji

May 11, 2023
Как бы это объяснить... да, людей пытают и убивают. И это плохо.
Если вы хотите сделать это с женщиной, с которой занимаетесь сексом, то с вами что-то не так.
Точно так же, как что-то не так с главным героем этой игры.

Что-то с этим сделать в реальной жизни? Я мало что могу с этим поделать, когда моя оппозиция — это вся военная машина НАТО.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
How do I explain it... yes, people are tortured and killed. And that's a bad thing.
If you want to do it to a woman you're having sex with, there is something very wrong with you.
Just like there is something very wrong with the protagonist of this game.

To do something about it in real life? Not much I can do about it, when my opposition is the whole of NATO war machine.
I don't want to do this in real life (I don't hurt anyone at all). That's why I play games like this. If I wanted to do this in real life, I wouldn't play games, I would do it in real life.

Also, I don't want to build cities while playing civilization. I don't want to run and gun in a war while playing shooters. When playing chess, I do not want to attack others with war bishops and knights. How much negative IQ do people have to have not to understand this?

Reactions: Kalambeln
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes