• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I love the repercussions you get in this game. I wish more games properly took you through the bad side of your choices - I think the main thing I've enjoyed as something a little more unique here has been how a choice affects several people, not just one. In my first (blind) playthrough, one of my favourite moments was when I had Nikki visit, and then Alexis turned up at the front door... with Layla. And just the way it was done as well, was excellent. I'm getting through the last of my expected saves now, skipping through until I reach new content, and the variation is great, with each save being a good one rather than the usual, where I'll have one or two favourites and the rest are just to see the different content.
oof yeah, going in blind into this one was an eye-opening experience for sure, had the same exact thing happen to me :ROFLMAO: That was the point where I started the whole thing over and made a dozen+ saves, and that's still not covering every possible scenario

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I love the repercussions you get in this game. I wish more games properly took you through the bad side of your choices - I think the main thing I've enjoyed as something a little more unique here has been how a choice affects several people, not just one. In my first (blind) playthrough, one of my favourite moments was when I had Nikki visit, and then Alexis turned up at the front door... with Layla. And just the way it was done as well, was excellent. I'm getting through the last of my expected saves now, skipping through until I reach new content, and the variation is great, with each save being a good one rather than the usual, where I'll have one or two favourites and the rest are just to see the different content.
ive only played all the main paths at least once but I plan to make a crazy amount of saves for the future with all the combinations you can by mix and matching some of the girls just to see future content / drama or break ups with them if you play your cards right. I forget the number but I think I plan for something around 20-25 saves at least

Edit : I still never seen the scene where Alexis and Layla show up to the door haha my first time I got a different Alexis scene.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Those things are great, and not only the big "got caught" moments.

Things like Erynn keeping things distant(at least so far) with you if Alexis is an active relationship.
The fact that Val will also keep her distance if Layla is active, but doesn't give the same treatment to Alexis(straight up pressures you for a break up).

These are all things that make it worthwhile go through this game multiple times and explore the possible outcomes.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
oof yeah, going in blind into this one was an eye-opening experience for sure, had the same exact thing happen to me :ROFLMAO: That was the point where I started the whole thing over and made a dozen+ saves, and that's still not covering every possible scenario
I didn't start over, but I will reject that save in favour of a dedicated one. I had already called the save Nikki, which was amusing to me, as I ended up getting shunned by everyone else in the end :LOL:
ive only played all the main paths at least once but I plan to make a crazy amount of saves for the future with all the combinations you can by mix and matching some of the girls just to see future content / drama or break ups with them if you play your cards right. I forget the number but I think I plan for something around 20-25 saves at least

Edit : I still never seen the scene where Alexis and Layla show up to the door haha my first time I got a different Alexis scene.
I don't like to make saves for every little possibility, so I think just seven or eight girls for me, but I'm not clear on who will have a proper path available, from some of the less obvious ones (e.g., Elena and Valeria). And for that scene at the door, I may have been a bit untruthful at the athletics camp when having the discussion with Layla. But she's just too cute, so I didn't want to turn her away...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Things like Erynn keeping things distant(at least so far) with you if Alexis is an active relationship.
I wonder how that is going to play out in the future because at times it does almost feel like you are off Erynn's path if you are on Alexis's path and other times it doesn't

I don't like to make saves for every little possibility, so I think just seven or eight girls for me, but I'm not clear on who will have a proper path available, from some of the less obvious ones (e.g., Elena and Valeria). And for that scene at the door, I may have been a bit untruthful at the athletics camp when having the discussion with Layla. But she's just too cute, so I didn't want to turn her away...
tbh im not sure how many of those 20+ saves I will do some I will some I wont but not gonna do it anytime soon gonna take my time making them that is for sure after all isn't like this game has 1 update left or anything so I got time to do it slowly.

Yeah I friendzoned Layla around the 1/2 way point of my first playthrough as I changed my mind who I liked. Not sure what paths you have played or not so far. So i'll put it in a spoiler. But regarding Elena I think she will get a proper path soon. Since you have to make Layla cry and break up with her to get on her path and then looks like you have to make things right with Layla before Elena will consider a relationship. Not sure about Val im sure she will since she is Nyx's favorite.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I wonder how that is going to play out in the future because at times it does almost feel like you are off Erynn's path if you are on Alexis's path and other times it doesn't
I think the main one for me is going to be the "help Erynn" or "stick to the plan" choice on my Erynn save (which is the one I'm playing currently). I was happy to get Erynn and Alexis back together on my Alexis path though.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
It's a completely different take on Erynn, very little in common with the normal Erynn path...
She wants to be a good supportive friend, but at the same time she wants more...

Possibilities are endless here, i'm very curious on how that will play out down the line.

Can i say it? I want a fucking catfight!!! 2 BFFs grabbing each other by the hair lol.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I think the main one for me is going to be the "help Erynn" or "stick to the plan" choice on my Erynn save (which is the one I'm playing currently). I was happy to get Erynn and Alexis back together on my Alexis path though.
yeah im gonna have to make a few extra saves because of that choice I think depending on the outcome of that decision. Erynn is tied for my #1 LI across all AVN's. Even still not sure what option is the best one for her path both seem they can be equally good or bad.

Can i say it? I want a fucking catfight!!! 2 BFFs grabbing each other by the hair lol.
I want that as well for different reasons tho I never really seen a catfight in a AVN yet or if I have I forgot lol. I'd lowkey hate to see it with Erynn and Alexis after they made up tho as much as I want to see it haha. So if it does happen I hope it happens and they forgive and makeup right after and not drag along a dislike for each other again and cause more drama. So I pretty much it's a heat of the moment thing and that's it.

she is still not on the supposed "official" LI list though. Plus that foreshadowing comment in the alley, I still think she could end up dead somehow.
o really didn't realize Val wasn't on the official list.

yeah, that one is tricky. But fuck no, I'm not making another dozen saves just for that. When we find out which choice is the better one I'll just switch the variables and that's that.
yeah i'm gonna wait as well I will change some saves around but not all when we find out.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Not sure about Val im sure she will since she is Nyx's favorite.
she is still not on the supposed "official" LI list though. Plus that foreshadowing comment in the alley, I still think she could end up dead somehow.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah im gonna have to make a few extra saves because of that choice I think depending on the outcome of that decision. Erynn is tied for my #1 LI across all AVN's. Even still not sure what option is the best one for her path both seem they can be equally good or bad.
yeah, that one is tricky. But fuck no, I'm not making another dozen saves just for that. When we find out which choice is the better one I'll just switch the variables and that's that.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
My take on that as well, see if one backfires, switch everything to the other.

Ps: Nyx herself said that she's gonna more or less even out the effects of that choice, originally one was going to backfire in a major way, but it was going to be too much work and slow things down too much.

Reactions: Elduriel

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
there is a screenshot somewhere in the thread from discord where she said official LIs are Cara, Nikki, Lexi, Erynn, Layla, Elena and Mel. I don't think I missed anyone, but for sure Val wasn't on it.
You remember right, Val not LI... I saw the list too... And I don't remember the plan changing...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
there is a screenshot somewhere in the thread from discord where she said official LIs are Cara, Nikki, Lexi, Erynn, Layla, Elena and Mel. I don't think I missed anyone, but for sure Val wasn't on it.
makes since too since Val really feels more like a side girl as well. but thanks yeah I don't know why I always thought I read it with her on that list probably cause early on I used to forget all about Mel since she isn't on my radar. So I guess I swapped the in my mind somehow.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
makes since too since Val really feels more like a side girl as well. but thanks yeah I don't know why I always thought I read it with her on that list probably cause early on I used to forget all about Mel since she isn't on my radar. So I guess I swapped the in my mind somehow.
how dare you :ROFLMAO: Mel is the best of them. I still keep a clean save for her just in case, especially since she was made an "official" LI (I still don't trust Nyx on that though). I had one for Gabi, could have been interesting, but I won't keep that going, she is clearly a side girl.

• Love
Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
how dare you :ROFLMAO: Mel is the best of them. I still keep a clean save for her just in case, especially since she was made an "official" LI (I still don't trust Nyx on that though). I had one for Gabi, could have been interesting, but I won't keep that going, she is clearly a side girl.
V0sc.gif

• Crown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe when mc tells to younger ms monroe that she leaves her to be with her bff.

How dare you?
She's not "a side girl", she's "THE SIDE GIRL", and i'm inserting her in most saves because...
okay, that's serious, too serious.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 282 Votes