3.40 star(s) 47 Votes
Apr 14, 2024
Probably a false positive, checked all the files with virus total... only the "windows_command_hook.dll" had a single threat alert and not from a well-known antivirus

r6lover

Jul 17, 2023
so i started the game and heard no background music? thought it was a sound glitched so i disconnected my bluetooth headphones but still nothing, the only sound i heard was when i hovered over diologue choices, worst part was that it didnt play through my headphones but through the computer, even when i put my sound on mute? i dont need people knowing im playing a game
Edit: found out you need to have the headphones connected before you start the game for sound to work

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
No idea what people keep complaining about, I didn't have any major bugs yet. I can save, I can load, no crashes on my end, animations look fine. That there is no skip button is a bit annoying but most of the dialogue is not very long. Art is great, blackjack is always stupid of course. All these "adult" card games are just Baby Boomers who still want to act like children and need an excuse for it. Imagine unironically gambling with a game like UNO.

RellikMD

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone else unable to start a new game? every time I try my stats are reset but story is kept from my last loaded save and sadly I have no saves near the start of the game

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Tara it's the only character that we can actually say there's a buildup with all the help with her jobs, shopping, dealing with the ex and so on, even then it's not perfect. Also, this game lacks hot scenes from all characters that should have easily implemented. For example, at the tattoo parlor, we could've got a shot from behind Tara, but instead we got a side shot that didn't show nothing, we don't even know how the tattoo look like, there's just so missed opportunities like that with all the characters. Why isn't there more scenes at the pool or at the beach with the characters topless or even nude? But now I feel we are at the phase when we see them naked it doesn't have that impact anymore since we are past with the tease(a very lacking tease phase at that).

As for the sex scenes, they blow to be honest, and that I blame the animations, not the artist per se, but whoever chose to have this game done on that style and it is probably why we are on this shitty engine. I know people on this forum love their animations, but I personally take 10 still images from different angles than 1 or 2 angles with animations that not only takes forever to make, it's specially deflating when they choose an angle that doesn't show shit.

I also hate the semi open world setting, sometimes I want to go for an specific scene with a character but then you step out of your room or wakeup and you're automatically trigger a scene with another character, what's the point of the open world if I can't choose the exact character I want to go at that moment?

I know there's a lot of negativity that I just said, but take as constructive criticism, because the game has also a lot of good things going for as well.

Reactions: Gmeng

UrMomis5738

Nov 27, 2020
Tara it's the only character that we can actually say there's a buildup with all the help with her jobs, shopping, dealing with the ex and so on, even then it's not perfect. Also, this game lacks hot scenes from all characters that should have easily implemented. For example, at the tattoo parlor, we could've got a shot from behind Tara, but instead we got a side shot that didn't show nothing, we don't even know how the tattoo look like, there's just so missed opportunities like that with all the characters. Why isn't there more scenes at the pool or at the beach with the characters topless or even nude? But now I feel we are at the phase when we see them naked it doesn't have that impact anymore since we are past with the tease(a very lacking tease phase at that).

As for the sex scenes, they blow to be honest, and that I blame the animations, not the artist per se, but whoever chose to have this game done on that style and it is probably why we are on this shitty engine. I know people on this forum love their animations, but I personally take 10 still images from different angles than 1 or 2 angles with animations that not only takes forever to make, it's specially deflating when they choose an angle that doesn't show shit.

I also hate the semi open world setting, sometimes I want to go for an specific scene with a character but then you step out of your room or wakeup and you're automatically trigger a scene with another character, what's the point of the open world if I can't choose the exact character I want to go at that moment?

I know there's a lot of negativity that I just said, but take as constructive criticism, because the game has also a lot of good things going for as well.
You might want to forward this to their discord suggestion channel.

DarkGN

Feb 26, 2023
Bruh, I can't believe this game is so dead and the only file they shared here has a lot of viruses.... :rolleyes:

Manrixoxad

Jul 21, 2024
The game crashes when i enter Cass' room in Lily Chapter 18-4. Any solutions? Btw, i'm playing the 11.4v on Android

Peltalunata

Jul 7, 2020
I am currently playing 0.12.2 and twice now i have gotten this error message:

ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object oGUIElement:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 33554432 bytes
at gml_Script_scrSetRenderLayer
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scrSetRenderLayer (line -1)
gml_Object_oGUIElement_Draw_0

First time i got it i was tabbed out while in Mollys room. The second time was after fleeing the store during the cheese heist.

There are 2 other bugs i have encountered. Lily talks to Cass and Molly about how she gave me an handjob, but nothing like that have happened. And the Girls advice her to give me a blowjob next and then a few days later that happens.

And the Second bug is that the items i bought at the Petrolstation disappeared from my inventory, but im still missing the 225 i spent on them. update, the items disappear when the memory allocation error happens, just had a 3rd one.

Last edited:

Lus99

Jan 22, 2021
kinda good game but i got like 10 bugs on 20min. u could get infinity money by q.save and quick load in mc room after make money in mc pc.

Last edited:

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
There is an easy way to unlock gallery:
1) go to %localappdata%/lifeinwoodchester (you can press win+r, insert it here and press enter
2) open Gallery.sav with any text editor and just set stats to 100.000000 (actually 35 will be enough for this update, but u can set any bigger number) and save
3) open gallery in game and see result
and from what it looks - game deffinetly worth trying
Worked perfect for me. Thx a Lot

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes