newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
I've noticed that sleeping with barb and lori can get them pregnant according to a walkthrough mod. My question is do the pregnancys actually show up in game?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I've noticed that sleeping with barb and lori can get them pregnant according to a walkthrough mod. My question is do the pregnancys actually show up in game?
No pregnancy at all. An unfortunate side effect of rushed endings. Players rarely get what they really want to see.
Better than abandoned I suppose. :devilish:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The main reason I asked is when using URM it shows up as an active game variable.
Yes, it was heavily implied there would be pregnancy endings for players who desired it. It was tracked, and not delivered.
It's still possible there will be more content for this game. We can only hope.

Reactions: newdawn75

Cheems59

Mar 21, 2024
Can you go through whatever path you want for each girl? I know there are two paths for each one, but do I need to choose specific paths to get the harem ending? (assuming there is one based on the tags)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can you go through whatever path you want for each girl? I know there are two paths for each one, but do I need to choose specific paths to get the harem ending? (assuming there is one based on the tags)
Those were nice plans, but again, not really followed through on. All the paths become one path, and it's pretty kinetic by the end.

Reactions: Zakalwe76

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So the choice really doesnt matter then, just preference?
There are some early scenes that are locked by various choices. A walkthrough is recommended for those.
After the MC goes back home, most of the early choices become meaningless, and it's pretty much a giant fuckfest. Stretched way too long, until rushed, quite unsatisfying endings. My takeaway for the game so far.
Dev has said something about epilogues or additional content, but we have not seen anything from them for quite some time.

Reactions: Zakalwe76

Cheems59

Mar 21, 2024
There are some early scenes that are locked by various choices. A walkthrough is recommended for those.
After the MC goes back home, most of the early choices become meaningless, and it's pretty much a giant fuckfest. Stretched way too long, until rushed, quite unsatisfying endings. My takeaway for the game so far.
Dev has said something about epilogues or additional content, but we have not seen anything from them for quite some time.
The game even worth playing? I remember trying it a while ago but I got confused by all of the storylines at the same time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game even worth playing? I remember trying it a while ago but I got confused by all of the storylines at the same time.
well yes but after halfway it's more fuck whom ever want or all and minimal story (there are some with some content (other than sex) and 1 plot which didn't get fruition).

Dynamite69420

Feb 22, 2022
Hopefully proper endings come with 1.0. Even Icstor supposedly has dlc for milfycity in the works with proper endings

3.70 star(s) 164 Votes