3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ShadowEri

Dec 1, 2021
oh my god i figured it out. the big trees on the top route cover the left route with shrubs. thats crazy. man you gotta fix that. where the guy talks about how you need to talk to officer jenny. the left has 3 trees. you gotta remove one tree so we can see the hidden route
Do you have a screenshot?

Reactions: ImDrunp

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
i need help the game won't load properly it keeps saying that the ross script is stuck is there a way to fix this i have deleted and reinstalled it multiple times

NotSatan

Jan 4, 2018
What kind of pokemon are planned to be lewd versions? I can imagine some of the usual suspects like Gardevoir and Lopunny will get in eventually, but I kinda like the idea of a shortstack, maybe Tinkaton or Roserade? Those are the only two evolution lines that stay pretty short as they evolve I can think of off the top of my head.

Nov 15, 2018
What kind of pokemon are planned to be lewd versions? I can imagine some of the usual suspects like Gardevoir and Lopunny will get in eventually, but I kinda like the idea of a shortstack, maybe Tinkaton or Roserade? Those are the only two evolution lines that stay pretty short as they evolve I can think of off the top of my head.
I hope that the Gothgirl-Pokemon becomes one ( Gothitelle )

Reactions: NotSatan

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
1726290489366.png
how to fix this? i cant see myself and can go through objects
p/s nvm i found out how, i just press the number 0 to sprint

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes