4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
Well, thank you for answering questions in a detailed and understandable manner. It doesn't sound like this will be my kind of game, but points to you for having a goal in mind and trying to keep your expectations reasonable. I hope development goes well and you get to tell the story you want.

Reactions: CorrHen

Crackedcase

Oct 29, 2017
Alright I admit, the motions and angles of the girls in the intro and the various options from Weiss holding her sword in the loading screen to Blake having a cat face in the preferences to Yang's "come hither" face in the about screen was neat, fun to see. That was all probably A lot of work so Kudos to the animator, your labor was noticed. Did a good job of making them all seem casual and friendly towards each other, I like it when games to that, help show the teams relationship so well. Looking forward to this.

bassrass

Mar 17, 2020
Heya, for a first time release this was good. It's not much of a game right now more a linear visual novel that goes in single line. The animation is good and smooth. the models look good and it has a sexy villainess. Thanks for sharing this.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
OMG!, it have Netorare that i like, yuri that i like and animated sex scene (i not play hentai games if it not have animated sex), ameizing!.
The only bad thing I see is that even if you add Netorare,the Netorare does not feel like Netorare if there are no men and the MC is not a man, the game will not have Jaune so that Pyrrha can unfortunately cheat on Jaune with the NTR, which would be great on a game Netorare bc they are the only couple that took their relationship more or less seriously in the series with love involved, the rest of the couples are I'm with you and in a few more seasons I'm not.
it is a bad thing that the game will not have random guys/futas who have sex with girls bc it is pure lesbian game,i like the yuri but also see penis penetrate vaginas, I hope the next game will have of that.
I like that the girls don't have gigantic ugly tits like 97% of Japanese games, I will enjoy the game, it will feel incomplete due to the lack of men or random futanaris, but it will be yet enjoyable.

Last edited:

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
Regarding NTR, what categories are you planning to implement? Netorare, netori, netorase or all at the same time?

Vixkravyn

Mar 29, 2023
Solid start so far, Not much else to be said that others haven't already said, just keep having fun making the game that's all.

jso1997

Dec 17, 2019
I really like this game so far. hope there are many updates in its future and it does not end up like one of the many game with potential that just get abandoned.

CorrHen

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2023
Regarding NTR, what categories are you planning to implement? Netorare, netori, netorase or all at the same time?
It won't be netorase. Netori or NTR depending on how you look at it. Ilia is gonna try to steal Blake. I don't think that's much of a spoiler.

I really like this game so far. hope there are many updates in its future and it does not end up like one of the many game with potential that just get abandoned.
I am gonna take a break right now and updates will come out slowly overall. I am doing this on the side, by myself. It might take me a long time to finish, but I do plan on completing it. I have rarely dropped projects in the past.

Reactions: Deathstar1200
Jun 7, 2018
Hey everybody, I'm the creator of this game :)

Let me answer a bunch of questions at once and add some context.

• Will this be a kinetic novel?
    • This is my first time making a game. I wanted to keep things simple. I already spent several months learning renpy and animations and everything needed to make this. Thus, I plan on keeping this mostly kinetic. I may have a few decisions that make a difference to allow some different endings. But it won't have branching story paths, sorry. I'm working on this all alone on the side and its taking a lot of time as is.
      • I do have a question about this though. People asking about decisions. Do you want branching paths, or are just small mini dialogue-changing lines are fine? How about decisions that cause game-overs? I maybe willing to put in some bad ends just to show struggle. But decisions at all is just extra work and can get very daunting, considering how long this already took me. I'm likely not going to implement decisions. Technically I already have on one small scene in the future, but I don't know if I'll do many of those.
  • Will there be a sandbox? Trainer sim?
    • No, sorry. I don't even know how to do that and I don't think I want to. Sandbox kind of implies a hefty amount of sex scenes. I want to focus more on the story and make sex scenes a bit more special.
  • Multiple endings?
    • We'll get there when we get there after a long, long time. I probably will do some different endings based on a choice or few choices. Again mostly kinetic.
  • Will there be a male protagonist? Will it be lesbian only?
    • Ahem...No. Sorry. This game will be lesbian as fuck and Ilia's our girl. Sorry if thats disappointing. But this game is something for me, as much as it is for fans of it. This will not change, ever. I'm the type of person who will cuck Jaune on sight for fun, be fortunate he isn't here
  • Will Yang have her prostetic arm?
    • Yes. It's already there. Do you think I'm gonna give up the potential of a high-tech metal arm?! Noooo way.
  • Will there be incest?
    • Yes, I fucking love it. A lot of my most popular works include incest in some way.
  • Futa?
    • Nope. Strapons? Likely.
  • Future tags and kinks? Overall plans?
    • Netorare, bdsm. I'm not sure what else. I don't understand why NTR isn't already here. I think it fits already. I didn't make the initial post and I just got ownership recently. I'll add the tag. Sorry if NTR isn't your thing. I know its divisive, but I dearly enjoy it way too much.
      • PS: thanks to whoever made the F95 banner. It looks good.
    • This will be a corruption-focused game with mind control at its core. Really, I believe brainwashing should be a tag, but it isn't and that's gonna be very present. I wanna focus more on the story than just sex scenes. So I'm hoping to craft an interesting plot as we go forward. I want to make a good corruption story, which we severely lack in the West. This won't just be mind control instant defeat stuff. I'm talking about 'Akuochi', not just defeated heroines that become mindless sex slaves. I want evil, fallen heroines. I am excited to continue making more!
  • When is the next update? (Nobody asked this, but I'll answer pre-emptively)
    • This already took me so many months. I also want a break for a few weeks. Then, I'm gonna keep working on it on the side as I always have been. I have no idea when it will be ready. It should be sooner. Truth be told, I have maybe a quarter of the next update already ready, but I decided to split it so I can release it sooner and get some feedback. So the next update is likely much sooner than 8 months, that's for sure.
Other stuff:

Yuri enjoyers, give me sex position ideas, please. I will definitely run out. Also, again it's my first game. I don't have a ton of animation experience either. I made some anims before this game, but only a handful. I'm doing my best.

I really appreciate all the support so far. Everyone's been very nice. I was really worried people would be mean. I was probably just anxious. It really inspires me to make more

Thanks for the compliments on the main menu. It took me about a month to make it work lol. It's heavily inspired by persona 5 menus. Persona 5 strikers, more so.
PRAISE THE MESSIAH!!! Finally a Dev that doesn't stop from "Give us male Protag" Anon that already have Million of Male Protag MC and still asking for more.

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Will there be a male protagonist? Will it be lesbian only?
  • Ahem...No. Sorry. This game will be lesbian as fuck and Ilia's our girl. Sorry if thats disappointing. But this game is something for me, as much as it is for fans of it. This will not change, ever.
Love it keep up the good work ! yuruyuri.png

mizzet

Sep 2, 2018
I had seen you mention that you were planning this game a while ago, and had been quite looking forward to it. This is a nice first release for it!

I like your Ilia as protagonist. The way she is enjoying herself with everything that's going on makes going along with her story very fun. Her feelings for Blake are nice. Though I might be looking forward to how she'll treat RWY more given her attitude towards humans - particularly Yang with how that's been set up.

Also nice to remember Ilia's weapon is an electroshock-whip. Seems nigh perfect for a story like this.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes