Ren'Py Secret User [v1.0 Free version] [evelai]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
...AI Art without the tag, maybe. Certain effects, especially from preview photo one, look suspiciously similar to a popular Lora effect on a certain site.

Edit: Change that to definitely. The difference is night/day between this and author's 2023 non-AI projects, from comparing.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2020
...AI Art without the tag, maybe. Certain effects, especially from preview photo one, look suspiciously similar to a popular Lora effect on a certain site.

Edit: Change that to definitely. The difference is night/day between this and author's 2023 non-AI projects, from comparing.
This was drawn by a human with human own hands. Based on your judgment, I am also an AI :WeSmart:

Reactions: Remplier

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Oct 20, 2020
Lmao, take developing of one of the sprites

If the quality of the developer's games has increased, it means that he has earned enough money to hire an artist. And which artist to hire is his personal choice. Moreover, this artist has been drawing in this style for a couple of years, when AI did not exist yet. If you are trying to catch a game in AI, then you should know where the LORa came from and what game it was taken from. Now think about how long the game from which the LORa was taken has existed and take into account my words that the artist began drawing long before the appearance of the same stable diffusion

And yes, Developer- this is not an Artist.
U can find this artist in forum threads
image1.png image2.png image3.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Fair enough. Stand corrected if those sketches are from the author. The skill level is just... entirely different from the drawn work of only a year ago & that tits/hands on glass effect from the first preview photo looks like dozens from Civtai. So it raises suspicions. My initial thoughts were dev was using his own drawing style as a source and then utilizing AI Loras for style and effects to greatly improve/enhance style and generate work quicker. Dev's work from 2023 is pretty amateur and though there's a few janky faces in this one, it's a startling improvement.

Note: You've edited your reply after the reply above. Link to the artist, for curiosities' sake?

I've no reason not to believe it's not a different artist hired by the dev. That's plausible, honestly. But, this statement is BS: "then you should know where the LORa came from and what game it was taken from." You can merge Loras on top of Loras to create a new style, making the one specific Lora harder to detect. I originally suspected the first preview came from the Tits On Glass one though. Other suspicion was due to the same-ol-same-ol facial expressions in the art. AI art has not yet mastered the skill of variation & subtlety there, though neither have many recent cartoon artists.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2020
Fair enough. Stand corrected if those sketches are from the author. The skill level is just... entirely different from the drawn work of only a year ago & that tits/hands on glass effect from the first preview photo looks like dozens from Civtai. So it raises suspicions.
Bro, artist of this game was a my student. And yes, the developer hired artist and I personally saw the process of developing the game. I'm sure you know how AI works, now try to generate any picture with this LORa and you will be surprised, because you will not get such a result. The artist was simply inspired by the style of another artist, this is normal practice

Oct 20, 2020
Fair enough. Stand corrected if those sketches are from the author. The skill level is just... entirely different from the drawn work of only a year ago & that tits/hands on glass effect from the first preview photo looks like dozens from Civtai. So it raises suspicions. My initial thoughts were dev was using his own drawing style as a source and then utilizing AI Loras for style and effects to greatly improve/enhance style and generate work quicker. Dev's work from 2023 is pretty amateur and though there's a few janky faces in this one, it's a startling improvement.

Note: You've edited your reply after the reply above. Link to the artist, for curiosities' sake.

Unfortunately, AI can't combine two LORa's well and combine a quality checkpoint. The output will be nonsense that won't be fixed by upscale or img2img

In any case, in this conversation we will come to a dead end, because you can train any artist's style and blame it on AI.

Personally, I hate AI, but as a tool for artists it can work well, especially for those who can't draw without references. For example, I can't draw an image from scratch without a reference on a second monitor. In any case, I'm glad that you changed your attitude towards the author and his approach to game development.

Link thread: [S>Artist 2D] - Paid - Freelance 2D Artist for work | F95zone

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Thanks for the link & for backing up your claim. Yep. That's definitely the same style. Seeing the jump in quality from dev's previous drawn work to this just set bullshit meters off, but him hiring this guy out makes sense now. Most amateur devs on here just aren't hiring outside artists though (unless they hit gold with $15k+ monthly patreons) so I guess he's one of the few.

Edit: We're both editing our posts here while the other is replying to the original, so the back-and-forth is janky.

Reactions: Mythical_Slicker

evelai

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2023
Hello again,:coffee:
It’s a bit strange to see a discussion here about whether this is AI or not, while the messages I receive on Discord are about the gameplay and story of the game.
I’ll give a brief explanation. I had a long story but didn’t know how to code or draw. In the Camp series, I tried to do both on my own, but the drawings and coding turned out to be very basic. So I decided I needed to focus on one to improve myself. I generated the drawings using AI and focused on coding. I made good money from the Clover series, and I invested most of it into hiring artists for my upcoming games. Even in this game, the work of three different artists is involved. Right now, I have other artists working on two different upcoming games. Even though my games contain sexual content, it gives me great pleasure to see people discussing their stories. Some games may not earn as much money as others, and I’m sure of that. But even if I end up without any money, I will still try to continue doing what I enjoy, even through my own efforts if necessary.
So, just focus on having fun while playing my games. ;)

Reactions: Domnat

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
So, h-Welcome to the Game I guess. And yeah every single thread here at this point seems to explode into an AI art witch hunt now.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
AI CG? His previous game was AI...
It's not AI, dude
Man, art is the most Pony that ever Pony with Pony
The first preview has a thumb-pinkie on one of her hands, and the last pic is missing a finger. Both are pretty classic signs of AI art.

There's also some shading weirdness going on in the animated pic, don't know enough about AI animation to be sure, but it looks to me like the animated part was redrawn with weak noise when the angle was changed. No sane artist would do that for that choppy an animation (also, the shading changes seem random, not based on scene shadows).

Oct 20, 2020
The first preview has a thumb-pinkie on one of her hands, and the last pic is missing a finger. Both are pretty classic signs of AI art.

There's also some shading weirdness going on in the animated pic, don't know enough about AI animation to be sure, but it looks to me like the animated part was redrawn with weak noise when the angle was changed. No sane artist would do that for that choppy an animation (also, the shading changes seem random, not based on scene shadows).
It's funny to watch you try to prove to yourself something that doesn't exist in nature. Let's start with the fact that all scenes is frame-by-frame animation. If you read the comments in the thread, I sent a link and the artist's works for this project. There is no AI tag on the game, this game was made by people without using AI. None of the drawings show signs of upscaling, lora, generation, etc. Go to the artist's profile and look at she's works. I speak exclusively for the characters and scenes of this game.
Sometimes it seems to me that the assumptions of some players add up to paranoia and schizophrenia

I have no idea what animations you are talking about. Attach proof and file a complaint to the forum moderation if you don't agree with the game tags, what is your problem?

Reactions: Domnat

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Hello again,:coffee:
It’s a bit strange to see a discussion here about whether this is AI or not, while the messages I receive on Discord are about the gameplay and story of the game.
I’ll give a brief explanation. I had a long story but didn’t know how to code or draw. In the Camp series, I tried to do both on my own, but the drawings and coding turned out to be very basic. So I decided I needed to focus on one to improve myself. I generated the drawings using AI and focused on coding. I made good money from the Clover series, and I invested most of it into hiring artists for my upcoming games. Even in this game, the work of three different artists is involved. Right now, I have other artists working on two different upcoming games. Even though my games contain sexual content, it gives me great pleasure to see people discussing their stories. Some games may not earn as much money as others, and I’m sure of that. But even if I end up without any money, I will still try to continue doing what I enjoy, even through my own efforts if necessary.
So, just focus on having fun while playing my games. ;)
The reason why you are not getting people debating AI CG on your Discord. Is because it's your Discord, duh. But seriously.
There are a lot of games here, not just this one. Wheras, I would assume, your discord server is dedicated to the game itself. Or your dev team. People on your discord are most likely invested in the game enough to know whether or not it's AI CG already. People on F95 on the other hand browse a potentially large amount of items, and their primary concern is filtering them by what they Like/Want. Additionally descrning whether an image is AI generated is not simple, and is a lot harder to do without an artist showing receipts right away. But people are people someone makes a mistake, someone else tries to cheat. And you end up with people having to do more than just look at the Tags to get what they want. And that is how we arrive, here, to this situation.

TLDR A Discord Server For a Dev/Game would be a lot more focused than a Public Forum, on which people have a wider variety of concerns than anyone with a dedicated enough interest to already be present on a Game/Dev's Discord Server.

• Red Heart
Reactions: evelai

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
hoping dev sees this. please add a Load feature at the start screen as it feels like we're being punished if we were doing a good run and can't immediately reload unless we click Star and then right click to hit Load. also it might be a good idea to add a task list somewhere that tells us what we have to do and what we've done already

evelai

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2023
hoping dev sees this. please add a Load feature at the start screen as it feels like we're being punished if we were doing a good run and can't immediately reload unless we click Star and then right click to hit Load. also it might be a good idea to add a task list somewhere that tells us what we have to do and what we've done already
I temporarily removed the loading feature because it was giving an error on the main screen, I will add it back. It would be nice to see the in-game progress in some place. Before the final, I will add one more character for the free version and update it with the missing parts.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote