Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I don't want to play this because of the MTL, this kind of novel *NEEDS* proper attention to translation. That said...spoilers?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
As hot as the art is, the scat and d*ck torture wasn't worth it.
Here I thought the art was pretty nice, but the poor translation and censorship make it a waste of time. But with the above it doesn't matter, I wouldn't go near under any circumstance.
Thanks for the heads up.

PlatinumWings

Sep 16, 2020
Marie (the blonde from Starless) was my favorite girl from this company and i find a shame that she got so few scenes and also doesn´t appear in this ''sequel''

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
didn't want to launch for some odd reason even if I tried launching it with the local emulator :cry:

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Marie (the blonde from Starless) was my favorite girl from this company and i find a shame that she got so few scenes and also doesn´t appear in this ''sequel''
do you mean Marisa? the one that likes to pee. Ya, not sure what happened to her, every game makes me think Marie (the mother) has more daughters for some reason.

Reactions: PlatinumWings

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
How's the translation on this one? MTL is always a scary sight
It's MTL. Sugoi MTL. Which already existed by SVN, which makes me wonder what the translator was even thinking. He just made something that already existed
People here are just not very smart... sorry to be blunt like that

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes