VN Ren'Py Surviving My Family [Prologue] [Carmine Note Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Help name the new home. Choose one. (Check out discord for more info and free renders)

• The Junkyard

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • The Terminal

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The Depot

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • The Oasis

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • The Dire Hearth

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Multiple protagonists as in your LI's are not just free use helpless sex toys for the male protagonist to be used as he pleases it's a zombie apocalypse you will make choices for some characters in some situations (like surviving sometimes the male protag won't be around) as far as the sexual choices you will also be able to choose on some aspects of those characters behaviors in the moment.

I Won't be discussing anything regarding tags any further. I hope you all try out the Prolouge for yourself because if you like it. You will more than likely enjoy what will come next. If you don't that's ok happy gaming!
Don't get me wrong, You are making Adult visual novel. I'm not the one who making LI are slaves or free use helpless sex toys, if it is it's already in the game. You don't need to angry for asking what the future of the story plots.

As for tags, most commonly in terms They have brought what is in this game as tags.
if you have time search this site games like female and multiple protagonists, then you will understand why most players don't like this type of games.

I just only want to know what are the avoidable and unavoidable scenes or content whatever you are preferred, after hearing i don't any interest to try this game.

If the contents/scenes i can't avoid i will avoid this game.

Good luck....

Reactions: Carmine Note Games

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nope you're over thinking it. This will literally just be one game over (Not a "bad ending" cause game overs are not endings) not animated or depicted can be turned off if you want the more kinetic novel version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really dislike bad endings (and game overs, which for me are endings). In VN I only see one ending, so unless there is a guide or some way to easily avoid those bad endings (and game overs), I just don't think I'll be interested in the game.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Overall it is a nice start.
I like the girls a lot, especially the two (step)nieces.
Could've gone without the dicks, but luckily you at least killed the last one of quite fast.

What shocked me the most: I liked the MC.
He doesn't pretend to be the biggest shark in the tank, but also pushes back now and then.
I actually really like him for some reason.

The scenes were fast paced but not rushed in my opinion. It had a dynamic feeling, that we went along with the MC about the day to prepare and celebrate.

Renders and models are on the older side, but I like the style overall and it has its own charm.

I found the dialogues to be quite fluid.
Can't really remember any big errors or typos.

The text was already mentioned.
I had a hard time reading part of it, either because of the color or the background lighting.
You said you'll work on it, scaling options and maybe color changes will surely help a lot.

All in all it was a kinetic prologue that didn't give any hints about gameplay and choices, so for now I'm in for the ride.

Thank you for your work.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Liking the female cast and the protagonist.
Just hoping the survival & post-apocalyse aspect takes center stage in the narrative too.
Now & Then did a great job on that with a good balance between the harem building and the post-apocalyse story.

Daddy Graves

Feb 19, 2023
I'm totally in love with the MC it's like you have pocket size Pedro Pascal Lite Version, love this game❤❤❤❤ giving it a 4 for now for my review. Nothing bad to say just wish to add more character we could get as the story of the game goes by, is this game restricted as a straight game only? Because I love too see more kinks this game too can give like for example bdsm, femdom, futa, different kinds of kinks to add to and any possible m2m or bi route (since the MC was too chill and kinda weak I mean he need other stronger male companion to teach him to protect his family and himself). I'm just suggesting if the author did not this kinda tea it's ok I'm just kinda add some missing feelers of the story❤. Wish we could get some action fighting those zombie too (but I'm not sure the MC can kill those things he surely look so weak) just implementing to add someone other male to teach the MC (hehehe m2m route please) that's all love this game

Reactions: Carmine Note Games

Carmine Note Games

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2022
Interesting prologue. There's an error with the Discord invite though. Says expired.
Yeah didn't realize at the time that it would expire. But the permanent one can be found under the developer info on the first page. Thanks for checking it out and pls do check out the discord to see how much things are changing.

Reactions: Enigemm
Aug 7, 2024
I don't mind the MC not bad he does seem weak as fuck though, and I am just not really a fan of the lesbian shit like I swear it gets old when they put that in harem, even more so when they make every woman Bi for some reason, or they make the lesbian a fucking predator that just assaults every damn woman. And the Multiple protagonist stuff, am 50-50 on stuff like that.

Last edited:

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I don't mind the MC not bad he does seem weak as fuck though, and I am just not really a fan of the lesbian shit like I swear it gets old when they put that in harem, even more so when they make every woman Bi for some reason, or they make the lesbian a fucking predator that just assaults every damn woman. And the Multiple protagonist stuff, am 50-50 on stuff like that.
Not sure what game you played, but it wasn't this one...

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes