1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
SS2 MZ (the new remake) update 1 has 3 sex scenes with zombies,, only if Sarah loses in combat. There are separate scenes for losing to a single zombie, two zombies and three zombies. They are essentially "bad ends" so save your game first if you want to see them.

(Edited this to clarify what version of the game I was referring to.)

Last edited:
Reactions: gohan04

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
SS2 MZ update 1 has 3 sex scenes with zombies,, only if Sarah loses in combat. There are separate scenes for losing to a single zombie, two zombies and three zombies. They are essentially "bad ends" so save your game first if you want to see them.
Thanks thanks but i was talking about the remake
Survivor Sarah 2 -The Cruel world- [Update1] [Combin Ation]
but i'll try to lose fights against zombies just to see if the result is the same

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Thanks thanks but i was talking about the remake but i'll try to lose fights against zombies just to see if the result is the same
Yeah the remake is "SS2 MZ". The original was in RPG Maker XP (so we call it SS2 XP).

The bad ends are the 3 zombie sex scenes based on the number of zombies involved in the fight.
If you want to just die quickly, Sarah should have some rat poison in her inventory (we put it in there for debugging dying easily).

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I should probably say this here since not everyone might've read CombinAtion's post on SubscribeStar.

I'm one of the authors (well the other author) of this remake of Survivor Sarah 2 (SS2 MZ). If you guys run into bugs please let us know about it here (although we should probably have an MZ thread) or on SubscribeStar. (CombinAtion is also on Ci-en but I am not so...)

Reactions: nerogaf and jonwich
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote