Unreal Engine Tentacle Slink Holes of Glory [v0.1.5 Pt.2] [Wzero]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I was waiting for this one. I liked the last slime slink game and this one looks promising. Altough I cant seem to find the futa toggle mentioned. Anyways this game feels poorly optimized I can barely run it. Now I dont have an amazing pc but it can run Elden Ring with high not highest settings. Might be videocard specific I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070. Just a heads up for the dev.
True that. Newer games are usually optimized to still work with lower end PCs/Laptops. Games like that not.
You could try to make a shortcut from game.exe and add " -dx11" to the game name in order to force it to run with dx11. Don't forget the space area between exe and -dx11.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: geugeug

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Why the fuck is this game so poorly optimized? It's hitting 10fps on low with a 3070
I think occlusion culling is not working in this game. I noticed when you talk with some NPCs and your camera becomes "normal" you can see floating "hearts" of NPCs far-far away from you. Suspecting they are rendered always even if you don't see them. And locations of dungeons and houses are actually located below surface of the main map so when you are casually running around game actually renders those locations too.

Apr 18, 2020
Not sure what I just played, or why.
When/if I can change the camera angle I might return.
Also please fix the poor performance. BBQ:n my 3060 ti

ruccacanon

Nov 14, 2023
Would really appreciate the option to turn off futa content and, as many have said before, the ability to change camera angles. I know this is personal preference, but maybe less extreme body proportions as well? Other than that I'm looking forward to seeing where this project goes.

just__me

Aug 7, 2020
So.... completed the (incredibly annoying) jumping puzzle demo level (please don't make that part of it when there is weird momentum and no perspective to judge your jumps, that's just cruel), climbed the giant staircase to the woman at the end, and.....?

Can't interact, can't do anything?

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
game running on 10 fps at best with everything on low + 800x600 resolution, on a 1050gtx, + locked camera isometric style on a supposedly 3d game, is this right or am i too much of a brainlet??

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote