Nekuta61

Mar 25, 2024
I enjoyed the game personally. The story is fine and the characters are cute. The dialogues of the MC are very crude and direct, at least he's getting straight to the point and there's no confusion lol. Too bad there's no gallery and the creator doesn't have a plan to put a gallery for now, so for the people who wants to replay some scene make sure to have a previous save of the game where you haven't finished an arc or a crucial moment (especially with Lily during her "training arc").

I'd give this game a solid 4/5 overall, hopefully the project will not be abandoned because i'm waiting for the next update !

MisterCs

Mar 6, 2024
I enjoyed the game personally. The story is fine and the characters are cute. The dialogues of the MC are very crude and direct, at least he's getting straight to the point and there's no confusion lol. Too bad there's no gallery and the creator doesn't have a plan to put a gallery for now, so for the people who wants to replay some scene make sure to have a previous save of the game where you haven't finished an arc or a crucial moment (especially with Lily during her "training arc").

I'd give this game a solid 4/5 overall, hopefully the project will not be abandoned because i'm waiting for the next update !
Doubt the project will be abandoned, just doesn't get enough attention on here so cheap fuckers like me can partake

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018

0.09 already released for patrons. we'll wait till public, bc nobody cares even on kemono, where latest version is 0.07

Reactions: Nekuta61

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Early on this game seemed to have a lot of potential and plenty of likable characters. I became worried when the mandatory obedience training was added because forced mechanics taken from the corruption genre could easily ruin the elements that made the game appealing in the first place. Those worries were temporarily alleviated when I found out there would be a split near the end of the training that includes a love route. Buuuuut...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still haven't given up on the game but my hopes have gone down significantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: mar_oz
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes