4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, Man! I would have played if it didn't have TBC. I like the art style a lot.

1721614713778.png wtf_cr_cr.png

My hand is currently discovering an intimate connection with my ... :whistle:

Last edited:

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Breaking bug when you speak to the daughter in the right room first. The other daughter disappears and you end up softlocked as you cannot go downstairs...

Erik Marsx

Jan 6, 2019
Why do you think it's AI? (I didn't log into the game, just watched the screenshots)
It's pretty obvious from the screenshots; there's even a polydactyl hand, just in case the style alone wouldn't be proof enough. (It's also in the tags, anyway.)

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I could see NTR content in this game. There's a lot of other guys in it and you can increase your reputation with them. I'm already thinking of things with Jane corruption and submission. Whether it's AI or not I like the way the breast, tummies, hips, and thighs look. The curves have some weight to them and unlike most Anime they don't like like little kids. That's one of the things that turns me off a lot. I'm generally okay with hentai, but I don't get why people are into some things like little kids and overly large body parts to the point it's kind of gross. Then again, to each their own. The art style in this definitely has something that makes it look less simplistic than most anime art. Everyone once in a while games with this kind of art style of pop up. Usually they're Russian and take a long time to finish, but are also high quality story and art for what is made.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
loking like somothing very perspective.... i return on septemper to see how moch content be add....

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
To sell, yes. There is no valid argument in favor of charging money for AI genned content. But if its being given out for free, the only reason to complain is if your parents don't love you.
To complete your wonderful commentary, I'd add that while the developer of this game uses AI, it doesn't stop him from working like hell to retouch each image to create fluid animations and natural emotions.
Used as one tool among others, AI is an excellent way of ensuring the consistency of illustrations.
It's a far cry from prompts that give the same pnj the impression of having characters of similar design with a thousand aesthetic differences.

And indeed, when a game is shared for free, it would be a minimum to not tear it down out of sheer frustration.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
To sell, yes. There is no valid argument in favor of charging money for AI genned content. But if its being given out for free, the only reason to complain is if your parents don't love you.
"The reason to complain" is that you're endorsing this type of practice in this way, and it will eventually become normalized sooner rather than later. You take someone's years of learning and hard work and just copy it with AI, but for sure, 30 minutes of 'retouching' it with Liquify and Fingertip definitely justifies all of that. Of course, I know that the "total replacement" i's going to happen eventually because it's extremely lucrative. But the later it happens, the better it is for everyone, as it lets people have more time to adapt. And btw, the creator already has SubscribeStar, which is a monetization platform. Ah yes, but it's "voluntary" and surely he wouldn't drop the project even without funding.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
To complete your wonderful commentary, I'd add that while the developer of this game uses AI, it doesn't stop him from working like hell to retouch each image to create fluid animations and natural emotions.
Used as one tool among others, AI is an excellent way of ensuring the consistency of illustrations.
It's a far cry from prompts that give the same pnj the impression of having characters of similar design with a thousand aesthetic differences.

And indeed, when a game is shared for free, it would be a minimum to not tear it down out of sheer frustration.
I didn't 'tear it down.' I simply voiced my short displeasure with the fact that the creator uses AI that is specifically trained on an artist who makes games on this very website. I can't speak for the Warlock and Boobs author, maybe they don't care, for all I know, but I would feel extremely shitty putting myself in his shoes.

atfields

Oct 12, 2019
>snip< I can't speak for the Warlock and Boobs author
Then don't. You are choosing to be offended for somebody else. If the AI is trained on Warlock and Boob's art (which only really shows in the coloring style since the faces are the standard Disney+Anime style), then let the artist speak up. Right now you're coming off as the worst kind of social media warrior. Please don't be that guy.

Reactions: Erik Marsx

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Then don't. You are choosing to be offended for somebody else. If the AI is trained on Warlock and Boob's art (which only really shows in the coloring style since the faces are the standard Disney+Anime style), then let the artist speak up. Right now you're coming off as the worst kind of social media warrior. Please don't be that guy.
It doesn't matter tho? It was still trained on some other artists then, and judging by the fact that 99% of them, me included, absolutely hate it, I'm pretty sure they'd be against it. And by the way, I responded to you separately with my main points. I don't know why you're responding to something that wasn't even addressed to you.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I will say it in all games with ai cg: DEV, don't pay attention to people who cry about ai imagens in a game with ai cg tag, they probably don't get attention from they parents and seeks it here.

About the game, the imagens are great! Loved it. And, i'll reapeat myself here like in about other games, the story needs a bit of work. I know it's just started, but i don't get the feel to follow it. But! Yet! A good game, that has everything to get better and better!

Good luck for us!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote