lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
is the game dead?
It's not, or at least it's not supposed to.
The main dev of the game mentioned a few pages back that his part in the game's conclusion is already done and it's up to his colleague to do the final touches and launch it as a final finished product.

So we're all playing the waiting game right now if / when that's going to happen.

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
Last message about the final release on discord for people who usen't

Motkeyz

Yesterday
There was a lot to be done to reorganize this release with the previous one yo wrap it up correctly, some scene have been reordered, some have been re-written completely, some animations have been added to previous releases... the writing was intensive too but we will have a very good overall release. Lorraine's fan will be happ
(I must say that i loved Maureen (sad that we didn't get more story with her) x), but good news for Lorraine.). I hope that the re-writte will correct the inconsistencies and hope a little less cartoon.)

Aesouh

29 augustus
Thank you. I hope so too, going to test a few new things myself too but nothing is announced yet on that, right now it's all about wrapping things up and making sure that everything is working as it should
Yesterday
Yeah it's been the toughest release for me since the stream one that's for sure, I'm truly sorry for that

Last edited:
Reactions: Outrider

Zongor_2

May 16, 2024
Last message about the final release on discord for people who usen't

Motkeyz

Yesterday

(I must say that i loved Maureen (sad that we didn't get more story with her) x), but good news for Lorraine.). I hope that the re-writte will correct the inconsistencies and hope a little less cartoon.)

Aesouh

29 augustus

Yesterday
Sadly sounds like it's a shit-show with testing...hope the final release gives this goat game the send off it deserves!

MalEl

Aug 6, 2020
My work is done on Timestamps, the game is completed. It is all in Aesouh's hands to do HIS things and get the release out. I already start working on my next game and presented many characters and polls on my Patreon page for the supporters to vote. Very motivated by the next project even if Timestamps will be miss.
The guy literally gives up on his OWN game.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
The behavior is odd to throw the coder under the bus but that business relationship looks fractured.

Take it however you want but it appears Motkeyz dropped Aesouh for the next game. Not sure it means much to anyone as the damage appears to be done based on comments shared in this forum. Looks like Aesouh dug the hole, took a huge toxic dookie, reported it to the EPA, and left Motkeyz with the cleanup.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
He "gives up" on his own game, because his work on it is finished?
That is incredibly ignorant of you to say.

The behavior is odd to throw the coder under the bus but that business relationship looks fractured.
Based on what?

Take it however you want but it appears Motkeyz dropped Aesouh for the next game.
Based on what?

Not sure it means much to anyone as the damage appears to be done based on comments shared in this forum. Looks like Aesouh dug the hole, took a huge toxic dookie, reported it to the EPA, and left Motkeyz with the cleanup.
So one guy saying Motkeyz has abandoned work on the game, and you look like you're implying Aesouh has abandoned work on it leaving Motkeyz to finish up, and neither of you actually providing proof of your assertions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: splamo

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
He "gives up" on his own game, because his work on it is finished?
That is incredibly ignorant of you to say.

Based on what?

Based on what?

So one guy saying Motkeyz has abandoned work on the game, and you look like you're implying Aesouh has abandoned work on it leaving Motkeyz to finish up, and neither of you actually providing proof of your assertions.
Check out Motkeyz discord you doofus (Motkeyz has confirmed Aesouh is not working on his next project). Consider reviewing the specific channel on Discord called "Lobby" and prepare to have the tastiest slice of "humble" pie you will ever eat. Your proof will be found in the in conversations spanning over the past 6 + months.

Please report back after you have collected the evidence.. This project has imploded and Motkeyz is checked out in a major way. Now he is doing damage control. Have a great night and remember to brush your teeth after eating that pie....

Hint in that discord: People are insinuating developers are lying, beta testing has been a joke, etc.

Last edited:

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
So I point out that you aren't providing evidence for things you're saying, but it's my responsibility to get it for you?
GTFO! :ROFLMAO:
Here ye Hear ye, I present to you the class clown Snugglepuff! ( )

Supporters Pissed at lack of transparency...

1725679827348.png

Alleged damage control

1725679937212.png

Motkeyz breaking away from Aesouh (Note: Motkeyz can do his own coding)

1725680246590.png

Prepping everyone for disappointment (Moving on)

1725680304333.png

Petty defensiveness to criticism

1725680350306.png

Comment made by Motkeyz about impending release (Hint: Didn't happen)

1725681603170.png

Motkeyz throwing Aesouh under the bus (As of yesterday)

1725680446467.png

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Here ye Hear ye, I present to you the class clown Snugglepuff! ( )

Supporters Pissed at lack of transparency...

View attachment 4008550

Alleged damage control

View attachment 4008553

Motkeyz breaking away from Aesouh (Note: Motkeyz can do his own coding)

View attachment 4008557

Prepping everyone for disappointment (Moving on)

View attachment 4008558

Petty defensiveness to criticism

View attachment 4008560

Comment made by Motkeyz about impending release (Hint: Didn't happen)

View attachment 4008583

Motkeyz throwing Aesouh under the bus (As of yesterday)

View attachment 4008562
Yeah... I'm not reading any of that the way you're framing it. It looks like you want to see drama, so you see drama where it isn't.

All he's said is that it's in Aesouh's hands and he's run into delays for reasons unknown. You don't really need to read into it anymore than that because you literally don't know any more than that. It's none of your business anyway.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Yeah... I'm not reading any of that the way you're framing it. It looks like you want to see drama, so you see drama where it isn't.

All he's said is that it's in Aesouh's hands and he's run into delays for reasons unknown. You don't really need to read into it anymore than that because you literally don't know any more than that. It's none of your business anyway.
Yes daddy whatever you say.

Reactions: PR Mitter

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What a die hard fan you are!:p:p
If I were a "die hard fan", I'd have been a patron and would have stated that... Since I haven't, clearly I'm just another leech like the majority of the people round here. ;)

The difference is that I'm not a disingenuous, gossip-mongering lazy leech, like far too many round here.

Reactions: Jericho85

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
If I were a "die hard fan", I'd have been a patron and would have stated that... Since I haven't, clearly I'm just another leech like the majority of the people round here. ;)

The difference is that I'm not a disingenuous, gossip-mongering lazy leech, like far too many round here.
I paid for a couple first day releases for this game. You know what they say about people who make broad based assumptions…

• Haha
Reactions: BenitoTrumpolini
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes