BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Some of most beautiful female models are in this game but, game genre says: big booty-bigtittie, romance & teasing!!!! :unsure::cautious:have they forgotten to add main tags in genre or its a teasing kinda VN_3DCG?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some of most beautiful female models are in this game but, game genre says: big booty-bigtittie, romance & teasing!!!! :unsure::cautious:have they forgotten to add main tags in genre or its a teasing kinda VN_3DCG?
there is plenty of sex too.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
There are many missing tags. There is lots and lots of sex scenes so far (probably 50+).

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
what's the latest dev update saying?
He tends to talk a lot without saying much, but to cut through the BS:

He’s still needs to finish writing the script for the next update, still needs to finish adding in new characters with different outfits for a scene. He’s going to take some time off to rest after all the animation testing he’s done.

So yeah, we’re still a long way off from the next update. Probably not seeing it this year.

• Wow
Reactions: Lord Katakuri

Lord Katakuri

Oct 10, 2019
He tends to talk a lot without saying much, but to cut through the BS:

He’s still needs to finish writing the script for the next update, still needs to finish adding in new characters with different outfits for a scene. He’s going to take some time off to rest after all the animation testing he’s done.

So yeah, we’re still a long way off from the next update. Probably not seeing it this year.
Nooo waaay x00 (I hope it’s gonna be ready at least around Christmas o_O)

ZzD9

Nov 29, 2019
A question - is there a way to become a "Sultan" with big harem? Like I want alliance with both east and west, as I want girls from both factions. Is there alredy a part of game or plans about it? Wanna get all of them: Helena with daughters, Dianaa with Dinah and Anna with her mother too; not choosing a side.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
A question - is there a way to become a "Sultan" with big harem? Like I want alliance with both east and west, as I want girls from both factions. Is there alredy a part of game or plans about it? Wanna get all of them: Helena with daughters, Dianaa with Dinah and Anna with her mother too; not choosing a side.
You can't ally with both the eastern and western factions. You can ally with one of them *plus* the Order of the Gracchi, but that's it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can get harem but not all factions.

ZzD9

Nov 29, 2019
At the end of part 11 there is my question and the answer to it "-Why both sides can't live together? -East side always beingattacked and want more defence". Just interesting, I understand theirs wish and all, but if a new king - the general who drove back the queen Avila - if he will completely defeat and capitulate her, will the east side be okay with west?

Reactions: RobLocksley

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At the end of part 11 there is my question and the answer to it "-Why both sides can't live together? -East side always beingattacked and want more defence". Just interesting, I understand theirs wish and all, but if a new king - the general who drove back the queen Avila - if he will completely defeat and capitulate her, will the east side be okay with west?
they have other differences even when mc defeats avila.

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
I've just noticed most of the games I am following will never see an end. They are usually early or mid way of their stories and they are getting updates 6 months to a year which means at it would take years and years to see an end. I don't think most of the devs would commit such a time. :HideThePain:

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes