tsume23

Jul 26, 2020
you thinking of translating poisons other game hyakkaryouran it was a pretty interesting game set in the feudal era of japan

hentify.net

Jun 9, 2024
you thinking of translating poisons other game hyakkaryouran it was a pretty interesting game set in the feudal era of japan
Maybe, I'll take a look..

Anyone with a full save? My save corrupted and I don't feel like regrinding
With the exception of the last two CGs which are deep in the trial dungeon, attached.

I have the patience to spend 20 hours editing this but not to go down 50 floors of dungeon to get 2 CGs.

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
Maybe, I'll take a look..

With the exception of the last two CGs which are deep in the trial dungeon, attached.

I have the patience to spend 20 hours editing this but not to go down 50 floors of dungeon to get 2 CGs.
Strange, this save appears to only contains the first 35 of 70 CGs, are the other CGs contained in a different file or something?

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
You can find all the CG assets in "...\World Break 2\Graphics\Pictures" as PNG files. Obviously no dialog or context like the in-game gallery but it'll have to do until we get a save here.

hentify.net

Jun 9, 2024
Strange, this save appears to only contains the first 35 of 70 CGs, are the other CGs contained in a different file or something?
Hmm nope, and I just copied it onto a fresh install and it's showing me all but the last 2 CGs, did you overwrite the system_data.rvdata2 in the same folder as the exe?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
In the trial dungeon on floor 33 you find a door requiring a password in the top right of the map.
There is a desk with a computer and a paper note next to the door.
You can interact with that note and it tells you that you can gain the password from the battle with the 2 CRX-ZZ enemies.
That means a battle with ONLY 2 CRX-ZZ enemies and no 3rd enemy.
The password is the exp you obtain from that battle.

The password is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The room contains ONLY the weapon "Holy Mace".
So it is not that important.
Just wanted to let people know if they are looking for the password.

Reactions: GoldenKouden

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
how do you enter that blocked cave at the elf village?
If you mean the cave to the right of the village then you get information from talking to the some elf.
You get the information that you need to have the "water of transformation" in order to enter the cave.
If you try to enter the cave after getting that information and you have the "water of transformation" then you will be able to enter the cave using it.

However unless you use a save editor to cheat to get it you will have to work quite a bit to get it.
The "water of transformation" is obtained in the Trial Dungeon.
I do not remember where exactly it is but it is definetely beyond floor 42 of the trial dungeon (so floor 43-50).
Maybe you only get it by beating the boss on floor 50 - I do not remember exactly.

Just one tip:
There is a floor with purple ground in the early floors of the dungeon where you can use empty bottles to collect "deadly poison".
You might want to collect as many as you can because this can help immensely in boss battles with huge amount of HP or/and regeneration abilities.

May 6, 2020
I have a question, once you choose one of the 3 options for the girl you defeat, the other 2 are forever gone? I was expecting still being able to enjoy one or another afterwards by either going to the dungeon under the base or going to the conquered city, but it seems its an one time thing that locks a girl into either monster breed material, humans or yourself. Any idea?

hentify.net

Jun 9, 2024
Yeah I put it in the walkthrough

"You can beat all of the symbol girls three times, reloading each time, to get the CGs."

I mean you could replay the game on new game+ but that's a massive PITA.

Reactions: Gsan the ojisan
May 6, 2020
Yeah I put it in the walkthrough

"You can beat all of the symbol girls three times, reloading each time, to get the CGs."

I mean you could replay the game on new game+ but that's a massive PITA.
thank you! I wish the dev made it so that afterwards you could enjoy the rest of the content instead of being a locked route, would give the game way more interactivity but well, can't be helped

Qhuy

Jan 4, 2021
If dont care about lore ( maybe it my feeling but bad ) , Art very good ( we play because it , RIght ? ) . It fell old anime Lol.