4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As someone who likes Karlsson's Gambit the premise of the game already has my interest piqued. I hope there's more options with the morality of the character like an option to pursue an evil route.
"Or submit, allowing yourself to be shaped into whatever she desires?"

So is this an actual, viable, way to play the game with a route, or is this just consequences for not playing as a "chad"? Is the game ultimately about becoming the one in charge and winning?
Currently the MC gains points from your choices along two different axes: Dominance/Submission and Good/Evil. Most of his choices so far have four options: Good Dom, Good Sub, Evil Dom, Evil Sub.

It's still early days, but there is some branching with distinct scenes along those lines.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Currently the MC gains points from your choices along two different axes: Dominance/Submission and Good/Evil. Most of his choices so far have four options: Good Dom, Good Sub, Evil Dom, Evil Sub.

It's still early days, but there is some branching with distinct scenes along those lines.
Ahhh, thank you o/ actually hearing that and looking at the previews, it does seem like it takes inspiration from Karlsson's Gambit. That actually could be quite interesting and good, if somewhat ambitious.

Reactions: gregers

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Solid start. KG is tied for number 1 in my fav games, and you can see the inspiration which I like. The menu does mess up sometimes with the purple ace of affection popping up on the main menu, or in the menu when I am trying to save and load saves, so that needs to be fixed.

My absolute favorite girls are Eleanor and Claire, so hopefully I will be able to get some romance and sexy time with them in the near future.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I don't think I've ever seen the Queen of Diamonds. Does it appear in any scenes other than the in-game banner?

S1ck Games

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
Are you Anais?

We'll have to see if the routes are different (like in KB) or what the idea of the reality show is, but I'll just say that I love card and mind games :WeSmart:.
No, I do talk to Anais and Tess, and we help each other out, but ultimately each of us has a different project going.

Reactions: PickerLewd
Oct 21, 2023
S1ck Games
I don't know what did you fucked up, but you fucked up something no doubt :D
It feels like too many objects/instances called at the same time. Maybe some loop is leaking?
1723596208654.png

S1ck Games

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
S1ck Games
I don't know what did you fucked up, but you fucked up something no doubt :D
It feels like too many objects/instances called at the same time. Maybe some loop is leaking?
View attachment 3929530
What are your specs? That only happened once on a fifteen year old PC without a GPU when we playtested.
No one on my server had that issue, but I'm okay with changing the title animation to static if that meant everyone could play through my game obviously.

Last edited:
Reactions: mypossiblepasts
Oct 21, 2023
fifteen year old
Yeah it's prolly my decade old CPU, happens quite a lot tbh, and often it's just pure renpy fault.
As for animation - it's quite recent so I'm biased, but still it is one of the nicest menu's I've seen: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-tutor-v0-1-4-patreon-nuteku.204527/
Fancy animations - imo - are waste of time+space+more time replying to me after I post about that ^^
And I guess it might translate somehow into mobile experience? Haven't played ever so it's just a guess.

Reactions: S1ck Games

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've finished the pilot episode and the only thing I'm sure of is that if I played for real, I'd be eliminated quickly :LUL:.

Even in the first game, to get the Ace of Clubs, I didn't understand the elimination of some participants in the mini game of telling two truths and a lie so maybe I had to play a second time, the witches don't explain the rules well.

And what do you make of the giant board with the solved cards?
It's clear that you have to complete one of the suits of the deck, but I don't know if the cards solved by the other groups count or not, if they count, the game will be short because divided into four groups they will be solved quickly, but if they don't count and we really only solved the first Ace, it will be a very long game/reality show :unsure:.

Good game, but I'm a fan of Karlsson's Gambit, so I'm not neutral either (y).

Reactions: Piratefishes

Worthless_

Jul 17, 2024
aaah yess, so s1ck visual novel so far im a fan of extreme hardcore femdom and its already showing the glimpse. Can't wait for next update

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes