kaxbag77

Feb 1, 2020
city of broken dreams all i can, say its the greatest game it has so much plot to it with so many great and sexy characters, plus the gameplay and the music, and with all the emotions this game get you through, i give it 10 out of 10, so i hope you will make a sequel to this game cause it is the best adult game i have played so far, great and awesome job to the developers 10/10:love::love::love:(y)(y)(y):cool::cool::cool::cool:
Victori Shields is the best character, if you guys ever think about sequel please make sure victoria and max are in it and i hope it will be as a couple kicking ass :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: songlick

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Victori Shields is the best character, if you guys ever think about sequel please make sure victoria and max are in it and i hope it will be as a couple kicking ass :love: :love: :love:
no sequels since that'd mean that choosing x instead f as canon would disappoint many players.

Enibe

Feb 5, 2023
1723900228441.png

What the hell is this?

P.S. Philly's page shows CAD$, but I see it's just $ in the payment screen. Will it drain CAD$ or $ from my account?

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 3940875

What the hell is this?

P.S. Philly's page shows CAD$, but I see it's just $ in the payment screen. Will it drain CAD$ or $ from my account?
Philly paused all payments before his Steam release of book 2. And before announcing his new project.
He thinks it's not fair to get payments if he isn't currently working on something new.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Philly paused all payments before his Steam release of book 2. And before announcing his new project.
He thinks it's not fair to get payments if he isn't currently working on something new.

"He thinks it's not fair to get payments if he isn't currently working on something new"

can someone please put this quote and the dev name PhillyGames on the start page??? big and conspicuous so that every other dev can see it?? if you take some other devs and see how they screw their people, this is an incredibly good example of how to do it right and fair!!!!!!!!!

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Very well, I'll give it a go. I've been curious about it for ages, but I never had the time to really try.
Thanks for the reply!
Have you been waiting for it to be fully completed in order to play and fully enjoy it?

This is my case, this game seemed good in the beginning so I decided to wait and see how it would turn out before I touch it, and now seems like the perfect time.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Very well, I'll give it a go. I've been curious about it for ages, but I never had the time to really try.
Thanks for the reply!
I think qualitywise it is one of the best games out here, including the graphics, models, music, plot etc. It's also completed now which doesn't unfortunately happen that often among the AVNs.

Reactions: songlick
4.70 star(s) 433 Votes