flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Well I think Nyx took some inspiration from spanish soap operas (Telenovela's) where there is constant drama and pretty much everyone has some kind of link to each other. Now that we are coming to the end though I do hope that she focuses on the relationships with the LI's rather than outside drama. I want to see some relationship building, some romantic dates etc with whoever the player chooses.
Yes, here where I live, they show Mexican and Colombian soap operas that have this kind of drama.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Exactly, I feel like Erynn and the MC's romantic time is overshadowed by the whole Ethan thing constantly. I want a few episodes of them just being happy together without all of the drama. I feel like we have that romantic time with most of the other LI's but not with Erynn, apart from a few small scenes in the MC's bedroom. Hopefully the beach date in the next episode can be a step in the right direction.
Ethan does hang like a dark cloud over everything we do with Erynn, a lot of the times we hang out with her are about dealing with him... going to John's garage and even the photoshoot were instigated by him and the blackmail.
While the other girls are going on happy dates.

The typical story structure is that we must resolve the girl quest before we can romance her, even in mainstream titles like the Witcher(that Nyx loves to reference so much) to have the romance scene with Triss first you must complete her line of quests.
One more reason we need him gone and fast, his presence slows down the relationship.
I hope Nyx doesn't intend to keep this thing going right to the end(and holding back us with Erynn).

And to be honest the kind of conflict that interests me with Intertwined is the girl vs girl dynamics, i find it a lot more enjoyable than this blackmail plot.

I think they have those pretty much everywhere :ROFLMAO:
Brazil is all about novelas too... older women eat them up.
Before the internet and Netflix they were even bigger...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Brazil is all about novelas too... older women eat them up.
Before the internet and Netflix they were even bigger...
don't I know it, mom and grandma were all about them when I was younger, they couldn't be bothered when one of them was on.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
if I was in that situation... yeah, slightly awkward, but I'd probably wouldn't say a word about it to Lexi, neither would Lakeyn, why make things worse. Now if she wouldn't be a side-chick, and had actual contact with MC then things would be different.
In the beach scene, the MC tells Iris about Lakeyn, so even if the MC and Lakeyn don't say anything to Alexis, Iris can comment and create the drama that Nyx likes.

Right... well that's what I was thinking, with the no incest thing. Cutting the apostrophe+s doesn't really work very well - "Dad..." over "Dad's..." is not really a likely break if interrupted (plus the ellipsis is conventionally used to denote trailing off, not an interruption, so maybe that's why I don't read it that way). I'll take your word for it though and wait to see how it resolves.
In the final scene at the bar, we saw MC and Santiago talking about Zo, Santiago played with him and was his agent, which impressed MC, and based on that ending of Santiago and Alexis talking while looking at MC, I'm going to guess and say they were talking about Zo, and about an opportunity for MC to meet his idol.
I'm one of those who believe that Zo is Alexis' father.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In the beach scene, the MC tells Iris about Lakeyn, so even if the MC and Lakeyn don't say anything to Alexis, Iris can comment and create the drama that Nyx likes.
Nah that is too , basic, much better Alexis invites the MC over, and wants to introduce him to her cousin, and Wam bam, something is spoiled in the state of Denmark (or so, don't remeber the Hamlet quote exactly ) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
don't I know it, mom and grandma were all about them when I was younger, they couldn't be bothered when one of them was on.
Feels very familiar... people used to set their schedules around these things.

Nah that is too , basic, much better Alexis invites the MC over, and wants to introduce him to her cousin, and Wam bam, something is spoiled in the state of Denmark (or so, don't remeber the Hamlet quote exactly ) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I believe it's "rotten".

An interesting one would be running into Lakeyin outside the bar.
MC leaves (Alexis is still on the clock), runs into Lakeyin, some flirting and then Alexis comes out lol.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Huh, that's interesting. I remember being able to get Brooke a photo with her, but not taking one with her yourself. Is this on a specific path?
Yes. You have to be a on a Gabi path to take a photo with Ximena. Actually when you're on the Gabi path, Ximena will ask if you want a photo with her. She's probably doing it as an assist for Gabi. But she doesn't know that you're a student of Gabi. And it also looks like she's interested with the MC.

Take note of the change in Ximena's facial expressions:

screenshot0041.png screenshot0042.png

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
In the final scene at the bar, we saw MC and Santiago talking about Zo, Santiago played with him and was his agent, which impressed MC, and based on that ending of Santiago and Alexis talking while looking at MC, I'm going to guess and say they were talking about Zo, and about an opportunity for MC to meet his idol.
I'm one of those who believe that Zo is Alexis' father.
Hmm, I could definitely see that. The father of his (possible) girlfriend turns out to be his idol...

I missed the bit about the look when I read this at first, but that totally makes sense. There wouldn't really be a reason for them to look at you, but that makes the reason. It's so obvious when you look back. Love it.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
After these posts, I just got this scene, where the picture is conveniently not shown, since I guess that might spoil some things...
1726210906683.png
Side note: I'm not enjoying the Cara save too much. Okay, I've already seen a lot of the scenes by now, but she's just not doing it for me, she seems too young and childish a lot of the time (though she looks better with the new hairstyle). Even Erynn assumed Cara was 16 years old. If I've made a bunch of LI saves and enjoyed all but one though, I'd say that's pretty good.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Well I think Nyx took some inspiration from spanish soap operas (Telenovela's) where there is constant drama and pretty much everyone has some kind of link to each other. Now that we are coming to the end though I do hope that she focuses on the relationships with the LI's rather than outside drama. I want to see some relationship building, some romantic dates etc with whoever the player chooses.
Man, your lucky, worst thing are the Arg. and from Venezuela, or Turkish B productions, living in an household with 2 women, which secret passion are those soaps, you become slowly expert in that area :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

CLIFFHANGERS AND SCENES FOR INTERTWINED EPISODE 14

Alexis after learning about your manwhoring ...

telenovelas-tv-residence.gif

Elena's father is revealed ...

aydiosmio-diosmio.gif

Gabi learns that you've been de mierda Ximena.

mexican-soap.gif

Ethan's revenge against Val (looks like the pole vaulting training backfired here) ...

telenovela-dramatic.gif

Iris after learning about your manwhoring ...

alma-gemea-brazilian-telenovela.gif

Erryn and Zane reunited ...

juan-reyes-norma-elizondo.gif

Layla snaps against Lexi ...

alinne-moraes-silvia.gif

Cara taps into her bad girl side after her second makeover ...

la-usurpadora-paola-bracho.gif

Nikki not being very understanding after finding out about all the other ladies ...

death-stare-novela.gif silvia-duas-caras.gif

After Iris burns down Rue Madison, the MC has to take a job to support him and Emily ...

telenovela-victorresendez.gif

Alexis vs. Erryn Catfight Trilogy

papa-a-toda-madre-telenovela.gif

Ethan books the MC's next modeling gig ...

reynaldo-gianecchini-belíssima-novela.gif reynaldo-gianecchini-belíssima-novela2.gif reynaldo-gianecchini-belíssima-novela3.gif

Last edited:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
After these posts, I just got this scene, where the picture is conveniently not shown, since I guess that might spoil some things...
View attachment 4028033
Side note: I'm not enjoying the Cara save too much. Okay, I've already seen a lot of the scenes by now, but she's just not doing it for me, she seems too young and childish a lot of the time (though she looks better with the new hairstyle). Even Erynn assumed Cara was 16 years old. If I've made a bunch of LI saves and enjoyed all but one though, I'd say that's pretty good.
I like how different each of the girls are, both looks and personality wise. I think that Cara is overshadowed by Nikki, Nikki has that curvaceous body and amazingly filthy sense of humor. Whereas Cara is more petite and reserved, although she does seem to be "opening up" to the idea of anal (see what I did there) which is a first for the girls. The MC has ruined any chance of that ever with Lexi after his little "oops wrong hole" slip putting her off for life.
I do prefer Nikki overall but Cara is still pretty damn cute, also anyone else prefer her hair before Melissa cut it? I hope it has changed back by the time we visit her in the next episode.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie I wasn't feeling Cara but on my last replay of the game I started to like her alot more. She wasn't as boring as I thought at least to me I found her quite fun, to me she is the fun sister. No idea how id label Nikki , but the scenes felt more fun to me with Cara.

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes