LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
you just largely go for choices where you get Layla points instead of Elena and you won't even get the option in the hot tub to kiss Elena. Even if you have enough points with her, you can still decide against involving her, so it's entirely player driven. The train kissing scene is automatic I think, no points to be gained there.
I think you have to tell Zach that Elena is nice in the club, if you don't she won't go in for the kiss.
Many other choices can knock Elena off, not helping her train, not staying with her and her brothers at the beach...

And as you said even after all that you can still chose to focus on Layla for a Layla exclusive scene in the bathtub, not even an option to tell Layla that you like Elena if you do that, you just skip straight to the bedroom.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I mean you are right but I am giving her the benefit of the doubt here because of my personal experiences of still being friends and hanging out with people I shouldn't. Since when I was young because of my lack of backbone prevented me from cutting said people off or stop being friends with them.
I think not all of it was known, too. Like in one of the flashbacks Ethan agrees to stop being harsh on MC, then walks round the corner, bumps into him, and pushes him over and tells him to stay away from Erynn. It's a bit naive perhaps, but I don't think she knew the worst of it, which if she did, would probably have pushed her to act, or act more forcefully, at the time.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Reason #1858 I'm liking this game: the different interactions you get on different paths that just seem so much more evolved than in most other games. Layla clearly likes you, and she'll get jealous if you interact with other girls even if you're not on her path, but she has that sweet spot as well where she is a perfect best friend. Maybe it's just because it's Valeria, another friend of hers, but several times Layla teases you when she notices you looking at Val, and she acts like a wingman too, telling you to stay and take more photos with Val. Another time she offers to help find you a girlfriend. I love that from a girl who on another save is a full LI/MG.

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
I think not all of it was known, too. Like in one of the flashbacks Ethan agrees to stop being harsh on MC, then walks round the corner, bumps into him, and pushes him over and tells him to stay away from Erynn. It's a bit naive perhaps, but I don't think she knew the worst of it, which if she did, would probably have pushed her to act, or act more forcefully, at the time.
I would buy that if it didn't come from her own mouth that Ethan always picked on MC during a flash back.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
What a simple action can trigger in people's lives.

At the party, besides the MC, there are three more people, all about three years older. They are chatting lively when, suddenly, the MC hands a flower to Eryn, saying something that visibly leaves her flustered. However, before the situation can unfold, Ethan interrupts by showing a funny scene on his phone, making Eryn burst into laughter. Feeling offended, the MC pulls away, and Alexis, noticing the moment, approaches him, saying she would love to receive a flower too. Without hesitation, he steals a kiss, making the MC feel so shy that he rushes up to his room.

Meanwhile, Eryn, after the video, remembers what happened with the MC and decides to go after him to try to clear things up, but the MC’s mother stops her from going upstairs. And so begins our eternal drama... All of this could have been avoided if the MC’s mother had let Eryn go upstairs.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I would buy that if it didn't come from her own mouth that Ethan always picked on MC during a flash back.
Yeah, so she knew about it, but did she know the extent of it? There's a difference between picking on someone and properly bullying them (though I accept it's a nuanced difference). Not an excuse, by any stretch, but even at 15, kids might easily miss the full depth of something like that.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Reason #1858 I'm liking this game: the different interactions you get on different paths that just seem so much more evolved than in most other games. Layla clearly likes you, and she'll get jealous if you interact with other girls even if you're not on her path, but she has that sweet spot as well where she is a perfect best friend. Maybe it's just because it's Valeria, another friend of hers, but several times Layla teases you when she notices you looking at Val, and she acts like a wingman too, telling you to stay and take more photos with Val. Another time she offers to help find you a girlfriend. I love that from a girl who on another save is a full LI/MG.
One of the more well rounded ladies

Also, if you get in too deep with her and Lexi, and successfully friendzone her for Lexi, she will give you her blessing.

But after you leave, she will confess to Elena that it still hurts because she really liked you.

Although, based on Koga mod, the point of no return to save Layla's path (if you're also pursuing Lexi) should be before training camp, not during.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kpyna and LSC82

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
Yeah, so she knew about it, but did she know the extent of it? There's a difference between picking on someone and properly bullying them (though I accept it's a nuanced difference). Not an excuse, by any stretch, but even at 15, kids might easily miss the full depth of something like that.
Their is a fine line between Picking on and Bullying and either way i would not be friends with someone that picked on or Bullied a close friend of mine.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Their is a fine line between Picking on and Bullying and either way i would not be friends with someone that picked on or Bullied a close friend of mine.
One thing you got to remember as well that is how you feel now at your current age but what about when you were that age maybe nothing is different. But not everyone had the backbone and same moral values when they were young hell I didn't. I would let my self get pushed around and be too scared to stand up for my self or anyone else if it came down to it and still be friends with said person even if I knew it wasn't right because I was super shy and introverted. With all that being said you are correct and she should of cut him off completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kpyna and LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
One thing you got to remember as well that is how you feel now at your current age but what about when you were that age maybe nothing is different. But not everyone had the backbone and same moral values when they were young hell I didn't. I would let my self get pushed around and be too scared to stand up for my self or anyone else if it came down to it and still be friends with said person even if I knew it wasn't right because I was super shy and introverted. With all that being said you are correct and she should of did cut him off completely.
The important thing regarding Erynn is, does this girl deserve a second chance?
My opinion is an unreserved, yes, absolutely.

She cares about the MC, anything she did wrong or attitude that you question... she did it by mistake or poor level of knowledge.
She never had any intention of hurting the MC, she only wanted(and still wants) the best for him.
She only wants to be a good friend(maybe more :love:), and she admits that she should've done better regarding Ethan.

That's the type of person that deserves a second chance.

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
One thing you got to remember as well that is how you feel now at your current age but what about when you were that age maybe nothing is different. But not everyone had the backbone and same moral values when they were young hell I didn't. I would let my self get pushed around and be too scared to stand up for my self or anyone else if it came down to it and still be friends with said person even if I knew it wasn't right because I was super shy and introverted. With all that being said you are correct and she should of cut him off completely.
I get what your saying but do you remember the flash back? She did not lack a backbone or confidence. Remember her telling him off?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

She cares about the MC, anything she did wrong or attitude that you question... she did it by mistake or poor level of knowledge.
She never had any intention of hurting the MC, she only wanted(and still wants) the best for him.
She only wants to be a good friend(maybe more :love:), and she admits that she should've done better regarding Ethan.

100% hell I started the game off not wanting to like her thinking she is your typical mean girl but this and many other interactions with her she is probably one of the nicest and most caring LI ive seen in a AVN she just makes bad decisions. ( probably because she is a bit to nice at times) Like hell I really love how she feeds you and take you to school like she kind of starts to feel like a second mother and giving off a motherly vibe I adore that about her. To me that just shows how much she cares for the MC's well being and future.

Reactions: LSC82

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024

Your right about that she does deserve a second chance after MC finds out what really happened. They both was young and to be honest both was at fault her more than him but still. He should have heard her out instead of ignoring her.

Reactions: vireker and LSC82

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
100% hell I started the game off not wanting to like her thinking she is your typical mean girl but this and many other interactions with her she is probably one of the nicest and most caring LI ive seen in a AVN she just makes bad decisions. ( probably because she is a bit to nice at times) Like hell I really love how she feeds you and take you to school like she kind of starts to feel like a second mother and giving off a motherly vibe I adore that about her. To me that just shows how much she cares for the MC's well being and future.
I'm like this too, it's why in my first (blind) save I didn't even think about staying with Erynn instead of getting the train with Layla and Elena. A couple of other early interactions got me right in the mood to be kicking Erynn to the kerb, but then she started turning it around. It's another really well-done piece.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Who's everyones favorite from first to last? Mine is Layla, suprise suprise Eryn, Elena, Alexis, Nikki, Val and then Cara.
I've ranked the girls by looks elsewhere (link in my signature), so based on character/personality instead... It's tough, and I'm still fresh to all of them, but I think Layla, Nikki, Alexis, Val, Erynn, Elena, Cara. That'll probably change a bit next time I'm asked, and I'm deliberately not making it harder by adding anyone you didn't :LOL:

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
About Eryn and Alexis, one of the best scenes is when Alexis thinks you're in college because of her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are a bit sadistic pal.

So am i :devilish:

Who's everyones favorite from first to last? Mine is Layla, suprise suprise Eryn, Elena, Alexis, Nikki, Val and then Cara.
I have Erynn, Nikki/Layla tied in second place, wildcard Gabi... Iris, Val, Elena>>>>> Cara and Alexis

• Hey there
Reactions: flaviopaganini

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I get what your saying but do you remember the flash back? She did not lack a backbone or confidence. Remember her telling him off?
true I do forget how the scenes plays out exactly but still my point stands about her being young even if she does have backbone. I think why my thoughts on this is a little strong / alot different than what makes sense and acting like it isn't that big of a deal while it is for others is because of my personal experiences.

Besides the one I gave you I also have another point of view / thought process about said scene because of my personal experiences. Due to her age as well she could of been just defending him but also not thinking about what it means to stay friends or keep someone like him around. I know when I was young I never thought about my actions beyond in that very moment or what certain actions meant for other people / their feelings until it was to late. Granted I never was an asshole to people either so I never really thought about such things until much later in life. I never really critically thought about anything beyond the current moment for a very long time even in my high school years. So it's easy for me to understand how she could be friends with someone like Ethan even while disliking the bullying going on. As the thoughts would of never crossed my mind to stop being friends unless unless said friend told me he didn't want me to or something because of what he was doing to him. Then I probably would distance myself at the very least cut them off not sure cause my personality wasn't really suited for cutting people out of my life as I was to nice.

Now im not trying to make excuses for her cause yeah she should of 100% stopped being friends with Ethan before that moment if she knew about it or right after it happened not arguing that point at all. But my personal experiences allows me to think of it from a different point of view where it doesn't seem as bad as it is. All im trying to say is she is at fault for keeping him around 100000% but I can understand why she might of did so and why it isn't as bad as it seems at least to me because of my experiences and how I was .

I've ranked the girls by looks elsewhere (link in my signature), so based on character/personality instead... It's tough, and I'm still fresh to all of them, but I think Layla, Nikki, Alexis, Val, Erynn, Elena, Cara. That'll probably change a bit next time I'm asked, and I'm deliberately not making it harder by adding anyone you didn't :LOL:
Not going by looks but for me Erynn , Alexis , Elena / Niki ( both tied) Val , Cara Layla. I don't dislike Layla but she is in the friendzone for me so she is automatically in last

I'm like this too, it's why in my first (blind) save I didn't even think about staying with Erynn instead of getting the train with Layla and Elena. A couple of other early interactions got me right in the mood to be kicking Erynn to the kerb, but then she started turning it around. It's another really well-done piece.
in my blind playthrough I got off the Layla path and on to the Erynn and Alexis one around the 25-50% point where I changed my mind about her. Tho I didn't get on the train with Layla as I wanted to learn and hear Erynn out more.

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes