MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
I'm going to solo each girl when this VN is done, But i tell ya i really have a hard time telling Layla no. To be honest she's really my type looks and personality wise. I was put off by Alexis because how easy she was and the Eryn by past thing with her Nikki is fun i like her. Elena is really a close second because i like her looks and personality, Cara i was a bit disappointed in her visit kinda boring and i don't know much about Val she's a late comer, looks wise she's in top 4

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Care to share the screenshots with us all here?
As the friend said, that version might only happen in the multiverse where Alexis is your girlfriend.

Another important thing, the scene of Erin laughing with Ethan is from the MC's point of view, but later the two girls tell it from their perspective, and it wasn't exactly like that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: justin.case

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
As the friend said, that version might only happen in the multiverse where Alexis is your girlfriend.

Another important thing, the scene of Erin laughing with Ethan is from the MC's point of view, but later the two girls tell it from their perspective, and it wasn't exactly like that.

Fare point, You have to be on Her Rout Otherwise... it didn't go down like that, at all.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Who's everyones favorite from first to last? Mine is Layla, suprise suprise Eryn, Elena, Alexis, Nikki, Val and then Cara.
From the ones you said mine is: Val, Layla, Alexis, Elena, Erynn and i dont really like that much Nikki or Cara...but i would put Cara before Nikki.

Reactions: valbitterb

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
damn even Rachael and Julia beats Elena on your list really surprised by that or is this base on looks haha.
To be honest, my affection for Elena is low because since I started the game, Zack said he liked her, so I've always avoided her.

That's why I'm angry with him for what he accused me of hahahaha.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
uhm what? You mean Val right? Because Zach and Elena pretty much hate each other
It's been years since I played, but I remember the first thing I thought of in the cafeteria was that I couldn't have anything with Elena. Now I don't know the reason, so I think it was because Zach hated her.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It's been years since I played, but I remember the first thing I thought of in the cafeteria was that I couldn't have anything with Elena. Now I don't know the reason, so I think it was because Zach hated her.
I kind of didn't like Elena at first cause I thought she was gonna be just as a mean bitch as Tori because of how she acted towards Zach but now I know it was 100% deserved and more haha. Playing her path made me actually like her even tho you have to break Layla's heart.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: justin.case

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I kind of didn't like Elena at first cause I thought she was gonna be just as a mean bitch as Tori because of how she acted towards Zach but now I know it was 100% deserved and more haha. Playing her path made me actually like her even tho you have to break Layla's heart.
I played this game right when it was released, and I don’t remember the first and second episodes very well because they’re the only ones I don’t replay to redo any save, but I do remember that I always avoided anything with her because of Zach, and I think also to not hurt Layla.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I played this game right when it was released, and I don’t remember the first and second episodes very well because they’re the only ones I don’t replay to redo any save, but I do remember that I always avoided anything with her because of Zach, and I think also to not hurt Layla.
yeah if I actually played how I would act in real life I would never of touched her because of hurting Layla. Couldn't give a shit about Zach tho he was acting like a douche from the start. But I play every path almost in most games even if I dislike the character. Only someone like Tori I would skip cause I hate them

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023

I think Alexis did not talk about Ethan part at all, just the kiss. So we have MC's POV and Erynn's POV. Maybe we'll get Ethan POV so we can learn what happened that day.:unsure:

Reactions: MrD812

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
yeah if I actually played how I would act in real life I would never of touched her because of hurting Layla. Couldn't give a shit about Zach tho he was acting like a douche from the start. But I play every path almost in most games even if I dislike the character. Only someone like Tori I would skip cause I hate them
Yeah, and Tori makes it so that we almost have a forced relationship with Layla, so it was hard to have any feelings for Elena.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I think Alexis did not talk about Ethan part at all, just the kiss. So we have MC's POV and Erynn's POV. Maybe we'll get Ethan POV so we can learn what happened that day.:unsure:
later in the game there's Erin's Vision, which is more complete in that part of the video when she explains it to the MC, but we really don’t get Ethan's point of view.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, and Tori makes it so that we almost have a forced relationship with Layla, so it was hard to have any feelings for Elena.
yeah the one player choice I really hate in this game. As it feels like you are still kind of forced with Layla even if you want to friendzone so you give off mixed signals to her or leads to a lewd scene with Tori if im not mistaken.

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes