Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I kind of didn't like Elena at first cause I thought she was gonna be just as a mean bitch as Tori because of how she acted towards Zach but now I know it was 100% deserved and more haha. Playing her path made me actually like her even tho you have to break Layla's heart.
I'm still holding out for a throuple on that, just sayin' :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm still holding out for a throuple on that, just sayin' :ROFLMAO:
only thing that would be better is a Val and Elena throuple just to make Zach beyond jealous tho not might not be a good thing he might be a bit unhinged if that happens haha.

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
later in the game there's Erin's Vision, which is more complete in that part of the video when she explains it to the MC, but we really don’t get Ethan's point of view.
Are you talking about where Erynn told her version after MC saw her with Ethan? If so, I don't trust her story, neither MC's story. I think there is something else going on in that front. Probably Alexis does not know either, so Ethan's POV. Though, it's been ages last time I've played this so I might miss a few points. :unsure:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Playing her path made me actually like her even tho you have to break Layla's heart.
Is the Elena path fully established? I read somewhere that you have to break Layla's heart and then make it right with her, but is that already in the game or still to come and just presumed actions?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I think Alexis did not talk about Ethan part at all, just the kiss. So we have MC's POV and Erynn's POV. Maybe we'll get Ethan POV so we can learn what happened that day.:unsure:
Would be interesting to see that because Ethan called Erin out on her true feelings with the MC.
She handled him correctly but .....also made it obvious she has feelings for the MC (clearly, Ethan didn't like that).
The writing on that part Nyx knocked it right outta the ball park, Very Well written.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Is the Elena path fully established? I read somewhere that you have to break Layla's heart and then make it right with her, but is that already in the game or still to come and just presumed actions?
breaking Layla's heart is in but then she kind of gives an ultimatum of make it right with Layla before they go back to school and only if she forgives the MC she would consider an actual relationship but you can still get some deveolopment by being on her path. So I assume we are going to do that on the next update since it's going to be the last 3 days of spring break but the actual relationship part probably won't be till the update after id assume.

Are you talking about where Erynn told her version after MC saw her with Ethan? If so, I don't trust her story, neither MC's story. I think there is something else going on in that front. Probably Alexis does not know either, so Ethan's POV. Though, it's been ages last time I've played this so I might miss a few points. :unsure:
I haven't played this scene for a while now but didn't Erynn have something over Ethan to keep him quite or something I forget. But I do trust Erynn's POV because how much a piece of shit Ethan is plus we know he simps really hard for her I wouldn't really trust Ethan's POV. Now if there was a Alexis POV I think that be one that be neutral and you can trust fully no matte how you feel.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
breaking Layla's heart is in but then she kind of gives an ultimatum of make it right with Layla before they go back to school and only if she forgives the MC she would consider an actual relationship but you can still get some deveolopment by being on her path. So I assume we are going to do that on the next update since it's going to be the last 3 days of spring break but the actual relationship part probably won't be till the update after id assume.

I haven't played this scene for a while now but didn't Erynn have something over Ethan to keep him quite or something I forget. But I do trust Erynn's POV because how much a piece of shit Ethan is plus we know he simps really hard for her I wouldn't really trust Ethan's POV. Now if there was a Alexis POV I think that be one that be neutral and you can trust fully no matte how you feel.
Alexis' pov we have, I posted half of it a little while ago

Reactions: vireker

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
Trust maybe was not the right word, I think it was uncomplete. Some parts of that scene is missing and I want to know what. IIRC, Ethan had something over Erynn and Erynn said don't tell anyone or something like that. I also would not trust his POV but all 3 POVs together can give meaningful understanding. Did not Alexis leave before Erynn and Ethan had the talk? :unsure:

Alexis' pov we have, I posted half of it a little while ago
We don't have her POV though. I don't remember much but she did not talk about the fight, just the kissing afterwards.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
This whole situation is a big "suck"... Besides, we don't know how Nyx will decide on Layla's behalf... Because now MC (you, the player) doesn't have the opportunity to decide... Now I would really like the honest opinion of a couple of girls about this about the decision... One thing is for sure, if I were Layla, MC wouldn't be forgiven, and I would look into her relationship with Elena... It would be like Elena and MC betraying Layla... And don't let anyone say that Elena doesn't have remorse , and would be happy with MC...

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Now if there was a Alexis POV I think that be one that be neutral and you can trust fully no matte how you feel."
[EDIT] On a side note:

Lexi just had MC pour his heart out about his feelings for Erynn, the whole dramatic experiences of it all.
And her first action was to think with her pussy, inviting him to The Mile High Club.
Basically saying 'Fuck his Closure with his Traumatic experience, i'm gunna' get some dick!'

Knowing he's headed back home, to their hometown, will face dealing with it,
Choosing not to be upfront with him on whom she is, that she knows him (let alone Erynn).
And You still think she's trustworthy, not being honest with MC or Erynn?

Interesting:unsure:

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[EDIT] On a side note:

Lexi just had MC pour his heart out about his feelings for Erynn, the whole dramatic experiences of it all.
And her first action was to think with her pussy, inviting him to The Mile High Club.
Basically saying 'Fuck his Closure with his Traumatic experience, i'm gunna' get some dick!'

Knowing he's headed back home, to their hometown, will face dealing with it,
Choosing not to be upfront with him on whom she is, that she knows him (let alone Erynn).
And You still think she's trustworthy, not being honest with MC or Erynn?

Interesting:unsure:
not taking sides here but that was her only chance!
it might come down to her low self esteem or her fear of fighting Erynn over a boy!
but she took her shoot, what chance does she have with an horny teenager boy against Erynn?
in her eyes, and how the MC spoke of her, even with the rage and disheartned it shows he still cared for her!
she is now a model, a college student and smart about it to boot! either she plants her seed in his heart ...
or once Erynn takes her claim her only path would be to be the side bitch... betraying her only friend even worse!

Also she had checked him out before she knew who he was at Laykin store!
once she discovered that the cool good looking dude with a tattoo she made the menthal math in her head what were her odds!
and she did what women did since time immemorial, she "bedded" him forcing him into surrendering his heart using sex!
a game of thrones reference here for those who did not catch the reference to the queen of thorns!
so every little bit of time she can squeeze out of the MC to try and get him addicted to her pussy is precious!

she is running against the clock to try and have her 1st victory in her entire lifetime against Erynn!
because all she has over Erynn comes from her mother and father,
Erynn however in her eyes conquered everything she ever wanted!
So clearly playing nice and honourably... she stands no chance!
Ofc, she doesn´t know Erynn´s issue, in her eyes Erynn lives a blessed life!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
not taking sides here but that was her only chance!
it might come down to her low self esteem or her fear of fighting Erynn over a boy!
but she took her shoot, what chance does she have with an horny teenager boy against Erynn?
in her eyes, and how the MC spoke of her, even with the rage and disheartned it shows he still cared for her!
she is now a model, a college student and smart about it to boot! either she plants her seed in his heart ...
or once Erynn takes her claim her only path would be to be the side bitch... betraying her only friend even worse!

Also she had checked him out before she knew who he was at Laykin store!
once she discovered that the cool good looking dude with a tattoo she made the menthal math in her head what were her odds!
and she did what women did since time immemorial, she "bedded" him forcing him into surrendering his heart using sex!
a game of thrones reference here for those who did not catch the reference to the queen of thorns!
so every little bit of time she can squeeze out of the MC to try and get him addicted to her pussy is precious!

she is running against the clock to try and have her 1st victory in her entire lifetime against Erynn!
because all she has over Erynn comes from her mother and father,
Erynn however in her eyes conquered everything she ever wanted!
So clearly playing nice and honourably... she stands no chance!
Ofc, she doesn´t know Erynn´s issue, in her eyes Erynn lives a blessed life!
Of course she pounced with intent.
At the cost of not being honest or considerate of the MC.
His well being meant fuck-all to her at the time, eye's on the prize.

Did she handle things selfishly yes, as many have and most of us all are guilty of.
Extreme or not won't justify any of us (not sticking up for her, just being honest).
She could have handled things a lot better and still could have came up on top brilliantly.

Reinforcing the bond between the MC and even Erynn, seeing MC's well being's priority to Alexis.
Could warm her heart and help her comprehending he's in good hands, a true friend to rely on.
With her long lost childhood Bud/Friend/Love/Companion/ect.....

Ruff for some perhaps but honestly, not that complected.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Okay, just played this one through. Ouch., I don't mind breaking hearts by playing a game, but there are some that hurt a lot more than others, and this is one of them. I like Elena, but making Layla cry was not nice at all. This was my final save for the current update, I think, so that's a shame - both because I'm all set now, and because I've ended on a downer.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Okay, just played this one through. Ouch., I don't mind breaking hearts by playing a game, but there are some that hurt a lot more than others, and this is one of them. I like Elena, but making Layla cry was not nice at all. This was my final save for the current update, I think, so that's a shame - both because I'm all set now, and because I've ended on a downer.
As weird as it may sound I think that it's a sign of a great AVN when it can make you feel a range of different emotions, including being left feeling shitty about something that you've done through choices.
Personally I prefer Layla to Elena so its an easy decision for me, though I'm open to Elena having fun with Layla and the MC, something that Layla also seems into. Seeing the three of them fooling around in the pool was one of the hottest parts of the game imo, shame that they get interrupted or who knows how far it may have gone.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
haha you make me want to replay this as I never got around to redoing all my saves and do a few mix and match saves as well. Was gonna replay it during the next update as I try to at least replay the Erynn path before or after every update since this is my #1 AVN right now. But might do it sooner.

Reactions: TonyMurray

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
As weird as it may sound I think that it's a sign of a great AVN when it can make you feel a range of different emotions, including being left feeling shitty about something that you've done through choices.
Personally I prefer Layla to Elena so its an easy decision for me, though I'm open to Elena having fun with Layla and the MC, something that Layla also seems into. Seeing the three of them fooling around in the pool was one of the hottest parts of the game imo, shame that they get interrupted or who knows how far it may have gone.
Yeah definitely. A game has to be able to make me feel something if I'm going to call it good. I definitely like Layla more, but I do like Elena too, and I agree the hot tub scene was great as a little tease (and hopefully as a taste of things to come).

It sort of feels weird that Layla is the only one I have multiple saves for. She's clearly one of the top two or three most important, but I have four saves for her ("clean", with Elena, dumped for Elena, and Alexis SP) and only one for anyone else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kpyna and LSC82

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah definitely. A game has to be able to make me feel something if I'm going to call it good. I definitely like Layla more, but I do like Elena too, and I agree the hot tub scene was great as a little tease (and hopefully as a taste of things to come).

It sort of feels weird that Layla is the only one I have multiple saves for. She's clearly one of the top two or three most important, but I have four saves for her ("clean", with Elena, dumped for Elena, and Alexis SP) and only one for anyone else.
While I got at least 5 for Erynn planned , granted most of these will only be played until break ups happen and can't be avoided. Solo ( Stick to the plan Emily and John dont date), Solo ( dont to the plan + Emily and John date) Erynn Alexis , Erynn Nikki/Cara. Probably will do other combos later like Val and Layla. Everyone else but Alexis just gets 1 for now

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
While I got at least 5 for Erynn planned , granted most of these will only be played until break ups happen and can't be avoided. Solo ( Stick to the plan Emily and John dont date), Solo ( dont to the plan + Emily and John date) Erynn Alexis , Erynn Nikki/Cara. Probably will do other combos later like Val and Layla. Everyone else but Alexis just gets 1 for now
My main save is pure Erynn with max points, where she jerks the MC off and they fool around in the shower. I'm so excited for their beach date in the next update, I hope that it doesn't disappoint.
The only save that I don't have for Erynn is one where the MC doesn't help her, I just can't bring myself to do it, it's against my nature. I have a few saves where they are purely friends, including Lexi's secret path where Erynn is trying to set the MC up with Lexi despite him being with Layla.

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes