TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
My main save is pure Erynn with max points, where she jerks the MC off and they fool around in the shower. I'm so excited for their beach date in the next update, I hope that it doesn't disappoint.
The only save that I don't have for Erynn is one where the MC doesn't help her, I just can't bring myself to do it, it's against my nature. I have a few saves where they are purely friends, including Lexi's secret path where Erynn is trying to set the MC up with Lexi despite him being with Layla.
There are a few choices that I always make. In all my saves, I've always helped Erynn, I've always helped Layla in the park with Lucas, I've never moved out of the way for Tori by the pool at training camp. Some things are just not done :LOL:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
My main save is pure Erynn with max points, where she jerks the MC off and they fool around in the shower. I'm so excited for their beach date in the next update, I hope that it doesn't disappoint.
The only save that I don't have for Erynn is one where the MC doesn't help her, I just can't bring myself to do it, it's against my nature. I have a few saves where they are purely friends, including Lexi's secret path where Erynn is trying to set the MC up with Lexi despite him being with Layla.
I still need to do ASP. yet to play it haha yeah I loved that shower scene and yeah that is my main save as well. Tho I wish the option I like during that scene didn't give negative RP. As I feel the negative one is a bit more romantic and shows how caring the MC is for Erynn and willing to go as slow as she wants.

I might do a speed run 1 day of not helping Erynn just to see if anything changes in future updates but yeah not gonna keep that one

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
There are a few choices that I always make. In all my saves, I've always helped Erynn, I've always helped Layla in the park with Lucas, I've never moved out of the way for Tori by the pool at training camp. Some things are just not done :LOL:
You really should add "sex with Tori" to that list of things just not done! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Justaphase

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I still need to do ASP. yet to play it haha yeah I loved that shower scene and yeah that is my main save as well. Tho I wish the option I like during that scene didn't give negative RP. As I feel the negative one is a bit more romantic and shows how caring the MC is for Erynn and willing to go as slow as she wants.

I might do a speed run 1 day of not helping Erynn just to see if anything changes in future updates but yeah not gonna keep that one
Yes it was hard to stop, but it wouldn't have been the best place for their first time anyway imo. Better for the MC to book a hotel or something for that as Emily has the habit of just wandering in the bedroom unannounced. Would be nice for the MC to arrange a nice romantic meal and book a hotel room for after, rose petals on the bed all that romantic stuff to make Erynn feel as special as she deserves.
It's one of the reasons that I want the Ethan thing dealt with as soon as possible so we can move on to more important things ;)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yes it was hard to stop, but it wouldn't have been the best place for their first time anyway imo. Better for the MC to book a hotel or something for that as Emily has the habit of just wandering in the bedroom unannounced. Would be nice for the MC to arrange a nice romantic meal and book a hotel room for after, rose petals on the bed all that romantic stuff to make Erynn feel as special as she deserves.
It's one of the reasons that I want the Ethan thing dealt with as soon as possible so we can move on to more important things ;)
I agree I just like the no stop option for the dialogue side of it as it really feels like the MC respects and cares for Erynn alot more than the stop one to me because of the dialogue and does feel a bit romantic with how it plays out. At least that's how I feel about it anyways. But if the MC did do more yeah then I would never pick the no stop option as it was not the time or place for full on sex.

Reactions: MrD812

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Would be nice for the MC to arrange a nice romantic meal and book a hotel room for after, rose petals on the bed all that romantic stuff to make Erynn feel as special as she deserves.
mc isn't made from money.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
mc isn't made from money.
I mean im sure Emily would give him an advance if he needed the money and just make him work his butt off. doesn't have to be a expensive meal the only pricey bit would be the hotel room.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He should be getting paid for working at his Mom's restaurant. Plus I'm sure that he could squeeze 19 years of missed birthday and christmas money from Santiago, that must have added up by now!
he works only part time. santiago is different thing.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
For the Tori curious,

at least in this current update,

you can bang her outside the bar without killing your chances with Layla.

In previous updates, making the same choice would block the Layla path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Just like the Intertwined Sha'carri having a real life counterpart:

Hmm, similar colors with Sha'carri's rival school and rival city of Madison Springs

shacarri-richardson-us-waoy-01-24-2393461688.jpg

Intertwined retired basketball star Zo also has a real life counterpart in former NBA all star Alonzo "Zo" Mourning who used to play for the Charlotte Hornets, New Jersey Nets and Miami Heat.

The biggest difference is that real life Zo is black.

323d3-15401561198665-800-1485174468.jpg

Last edited:

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
As weird as it may sound I think that it's a sign of a great AVN when it can make you feel a range of different emotions, including being left feeling shitty about something that you've done through choices.
Personally I prefer Layla to Elena so its an easy decision for me, though I'm open to Elena having fun with Layla and the MC, something that Layla also seems into. Seeing the three of them fooling around in the pool was one of the hottest parts of the game imo, shame that they get interrupted or who knows how far it may have gone.
I agree, if you feel bad about hurting a character it means the game got to you, you are seeing this fictional character as a person not a toy for your amusement.

Anytime Erynn gets in the vicinity of the MC, Emily materializes herself into the room, even in this latest episode where she didn't stop the action she was there.
And even went back a second time despite previous knowledge that her son was making out with Erynn :mad:

I also subscribe to your way on how to treat the first time with a girl.

And yeah Ethan needs to go for things with Erynn to kick up a notch.

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes