valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Anytime Erynn gets in the vicinity of the MC, Emily materializes herself into the room, even in this latest episode where she didn't stop the action she was there.
And even went back a second time despite previous knowledge that her son was making out with Erynn :mad:
Emily is only following the example and lead of the MC's real father: Madison Springs Old Perv

Photo Collage Maker_2024_09_16_01_09_12.jpg Photo Collage Maker_2024_09_16_01_10_57.jpg

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Anytime Erynn gets in the vicinity of the MC, Emily materializes herself into the room, even in this latest episode where she didn't stop the action she was there.
And even went back a second time despite previous knowledge that her son was making out with Erynn :mad:
Well don't be rude! :mad: Invite the poor lass to join. :) Why else would she keep popping in. :p

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Emily is only following the example and lead of the MC's real father: Madison Springs Old Perv

View attachment 4038973 View attachment 4038980
Old perv at least times until the girls are topless...

MC's real father: Madison Springs Old Perv
Not impossible, maybe he was a college professor 19 years ago and joined in on one of the parties... Emily thinks/hopes Santiago is the father, but is he?

Well don't be rude! :mad: Invite the poor lass to join. :) Why else would she keep popping in. :p
That's a good point!!!
When Nyx is done with the game she should do a special ending where the MC dumps every girl to be with his mom.

And then breaks the fourth wall with "Too late now Patreon!!!" as the final message ;)

Last edited:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024

Not impossible, maybe he was a college professor 19 years ago and joined in on one of the parties... Emily thinks/hopes Santiago is the father, but is he?

That's a good point!!!
When Nyx is done with the game she should do a special ending where the MC dumps every girl to be with his mom.

Final message "Too late now Patreon!!!"
Just walk into Emily's room and say "Nice titties there missy!" then the end....
We will then know who his real father is and who he ultimately chose :LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Final message "Too late now Patreon!!!"
not if nyx wants to publish more games via patreon.

Reactions: xapican

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Emily's bedroom timing is like Santiago and Ximena's memory for people's faces.

Probably a former chef instructor at Emily's culinary school?

That's a good point!!!

And then breaks the fourth wall with "Too late now Patreon!!!" as the final message ;)
Hahahahahah, I'd buy the Madison Springs Old Perv variant and Emily the Final Lady variant of Intertwined.

Well, in this update, we no longer seem to get penalized for checking out our own mother ...

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Emily's bedroom timing is like Santiago and Ximena's memory for people's faces.
Emily and Santiago are absolute masters in their fields, one the queen cockblocker, the other the king of not seeing something that is right in his face.

I have to put Ximena one step below, it takes her a while but after some time she recognizes the MC in the Gabi path, nothing on the Val path... but at least she's 1 out of 2.

Santiago, despite seeing pictures of this boy (old pictures granted), hearing his name, he was even announced as "MC Moreno", provided you win the race, and learning that he knows Emily... still fails to put 2 and 2 together o_O
He does know the name of his son and that Andres surname is Moreno right?
He sets the bar pretty high... or low depending on your point of view.

Probably a former chef instructor at Emily's culinary school?
Could be lol.

Hahahahahah, I'd buy the Madison Springs Old Perv variant and Emily the Final Lady variant of Intertwined.

Well, in this update, we no longer seem to get penalized for checking out our own mother ...
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Emily and Santiago are absolute masters in their fields, one the queen cockblocker, the other the king of not seeing something that is right in his face.

I have to put Ximena one step below, it takes her a while but after some time she recognizes the MC in the Gabi path, nothing on the Val path... but at least she's 1 out of 2.

Santiago, despite seeing pictures of this boy (old pictures granted), hearing his name, he was even announced as "MC Moreno", provided you win the race, and learning that he knows Emily... still fails to put 2 and 2 together o_O
He does know the name of his son and that Andres surname is Moreno right?
He sets the bar pretty high... or low depending on your point of view.
(Maybe) Emily is subconsciously trying to prevent her son from repeating his father's mistakes by cock blocking. :p

Santiago has selective face amnesia. But I hope the reveal isn't going to be something lame like Santiago knew all along he was his son, but chose not to reveal it for some grandiose lame reason. (Otherwise known as I knew you were talking about me all along Elena.)

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
(Maybe) Emily is subconsciously trying to prevent her son from repeating his father's mistakes by cock blocking. :p

Santiago has selective face amnesia. But I hope the reveal isn't going to be something lame like Santiago knew all along he was his son, but chose not to reveal it for some grandiose lame reason. (Otherwise known as I knew you were talking about me all along Elena.)
I didn't say it, but i suspect the "i knew it all along" may be coming too.

I don't which is better, a second "i knew it" or Santiago king of the dum-dums? The second one is at least funny if people start giving him grief.
And another parallel with the MC not being the brightest guy very often :p

• Haha
Reactions: valbitterb
4.40 star(s) 282 Votes