Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH....

On the one hand, I've always been curious about what's happening in these Abalone Kiss games. The CG sets look rather hot after all, especially for my specific tastes.

On the other hand. F'n low quality MTL... For VNs, that should be a literal crime.

Guess it's gonna be in my Watch List forever in the hopes that some day something better comes along. Hope dies last and all that jazz...

May 21, 2018
Ah man, it looks like this is MTL garbage. Which is just a shame, this was one of my first h-game VNs that I found back when it released in 2017, and I still have very fond memories of playing through it and figuring it out despite not being able to actually read the text. Really hoping it gets a proper translation eventually.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
in response to the review, IMO, the translation is so terrible, maybe if it was better, the story wouldn't be so bad, so like, I can get why they rated the story how it is, but I feel like maybe given a better translation, perhaps the story would be better?

Reactions: silverbane27
May 21, 2018
Illidan is a hyperbolic fool who's opinions I've found almost inversely true. While there is something to be said for personal taste, I nevertheless find it strange that we keep ending up in the same place, since I've always found his opinions on a work to be really poor takes. So we have similar taste in tags, but greatly differing measures of quality.

Which is all to say, I wouldn't take any of his reviews very seriously at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
good lord... the game summary alone is a terrible translation. can't imagine how awful the game would be.
" A merciless meat balance tearing up heart ...... Princess knight sisters eroded ahead of failing physical ...... kept body - - performed inhumanity abuse by heart - - fierce demon abuse that I want to keep spins a story! "

YIKES

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
We are living in the age of A.I Translation! And shit like this still gets released for hard-earned money because people are too stupid to ask an easy-to-use A.I. to give them easy-to-understand sentences.

For comparison here is the translated description of the game on DLsite:

JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
Honestly, I don’t understand this, bruh. I mean, the heroines got pregnant, it's logical and all, so I'm okay with that, but... what's up with the demons who got pregnant off story, with triplets? Why?

Zoggaboff

Dec 8, 2017
Man. I can't read Japanese and this translation is bad enough that I'd like to revert back to it.
There's no nifty setting to do that, is there?
edit: I'm blind. It was right at startup, lol.

While I'm editing here, the game bugged out a bit for me in full screen.
You can right-click the background to open up settings for what you'd like the full-screen resolution to be.
Game can't auto-detect that stuff on its own, it seems.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The game is shit and a waste of time.. Every time it ended with the demon dude getting killed.. either knights appeared and killed him because he didnt progress far enough, and when I got one of the girls to tuirn demon, she broke out of her cell and killed him... Every time it ends with the demon guy dying...

So just a warning to people trying this out for the corruption. Game only goes for 3 or 4 days and its over with the demon corrupting the girls death

Oh and the game is quit brutal too, was really hard to sit there watching them go through such pain. Tried to skip past the scenes quite often

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes