DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
cool find, but I hope the MTL isn't as terrible as people say.
It's even worse. It's so hilarious bad, that i can't take this game serious at all. Not matter what pictures they throw at me, as soon as words appear i laugh my ass of.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2021
The game is shit and a waste of time.. Every time it ended with the demon dude getting killed.. either knights appeared and killed him because he didnt progress far enough, and when I got one of the girls to tuirn demon, she broke out of her cell and killed him... Every time it ends with the demon guy dying...

So just a warning to people trying this out for the corruption. Game only goes for 3 or 4 days and its over with the demon corrupting the girls death

Oh and the game is quit brutal too, was really hard to sit there watching them go through such pain. Tried to skip past the scenes quite often
That's 'cause you are a idiot who keeps picking the little girl princess to corrupt, there is a ending where the MC becomes the Demon King, you just need to pick the knight girl to corrupt.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nobles

obake

Oct 4, 2017
getting brown skin or getting tanned equates to getting corrupted these days, this guy is fucked in the head, and it's already obvious without downloading or looking at his art, well who isn't fucked in the head here...

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
getting brown skin or getting tanned equates to getting corrupted these days, this guy is fucked in the head, and it's already obvious without downloading or looking at his art, well who isn't fucked in the head here...
Dont look up GANGURO on google. You'll have a heart attack and probably change your mind on Gyarus.

Ceasarrr!!

Oct 28, 2021
So only stage 1 (devil/pregnant) standing pic is shown? I can't seem to trigger any others hmmmmmmmmmm

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
someone posting an untranslated version of this game, and then translating it themself with Mtool or something, would probably turn out better than the MTL this "translation" has.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Got super excited only to realize it's still censored. Abalone Kiss finally dumping their games on Steam but they are still going to censor them? What a missed oppurtunity.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes