PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I'vd been thinking about DomWolf's dhampir idea and while I agree that the mother should be uncertain, I'd expect Reanna to be the most motherly of the trio as she has been affeted by the baby feaver the most
Don't know about you but I would say is Adobi

garagarag

Jul 15, 2020
for those who get black screen in Alice in Wonderland quest; i redownload the game and extract to different location(without any mods or patch), copied my save files from my original game and it worked. Once i'm finished i made another save and copied it to my original game. That's how i fixed my bug and i hope it would work for you too.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
for those who get black screen in Alice in Wonderland quest; i redownload the game and extract to different location(without any mods or patch), copied my save files from my original game and it worked. Once i'm finished i made another save and copied it to my original game. That's how i fixed my bug and i hope it would work for you too.
there is an easy guide to avoid most bugs...
1) Don't use the gallery mod.
2) Don't use the galley mod
3)Don't use the gallery mod

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'vd been thinking about DomWolf's dhampir idea and while I agree that the mother should be uncertain, I'd expect Reanna to be the most motherly of the trio as she has been affeted by the baby feaver the most
Zsofia would be the most "motherly" because shes the one who was most excited by the prospect of being a mother. She would be the fun mum who let's her get away with things/spoils her.

Reanna would be the most defensive/protective. Quick to fly into a rage if she thinks her daughter is in trouble. The one that might actually try to kill MC if he knocks her up...

Adaobi would be the one who teaches her magic & educates her. She would also be fascinated by her daughters development. Studying her progress & would probably be more intrigued by her pregnancy than mad. But she would still be protective, probably having zombie bodyguards watch over her during the day.

But I reckon all 3 would love her in their own way.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Reanna would be the most defensive/protective. Quick to fly into a rage if she thinks her daughter is in trouble. The one that might actually try to kill MC when he knocks her up...
fixed one part as it would be a certainty that the players would do it.
probably having zombie bodyguards watch over her during the day.
I dunno about the bodyguards.. I kinda picture the dhampir as independent and a bit of a daredevil
that would ditch the bodyguards as soon as she got them

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I dunno about the bodyguards.. I kinda picture the dhampir as independent and a bit of a daredevil
that would ditch the bodyguards as soon as she got them
I never said how the Dhampir would react to them. I just said what Adaobi would probably do. Not like she can be around during the day to make sure she dosent ditch the shambling corpses.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Quest : " grounded no more"
difficulty: easy
description: dhampir daughter is tired of being grounded for escaping her bodyguards; she thought her moms would forgive her if she brought them a snack. teach the girl how to make rope so she could drag bandits to the castle

objectives:
- learn how to make ropes
- teach [dhampir daughter]
-he;p her capture a bandit

reward:
Dhanpir daughter will capture bandits to hold in the castle's cells

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
description: dhampir daughter is tired of being grounded for escaping her bodyguards; she thought her moms would forgive her if she brought them a snack. teach the girl how to make rope so she could drag bandits to the castle

objectives:

reward:
Should end with the vamps still getting mad (at both of you). So DD runs away the next day & MC has to go find her (mabey the vamps joins him to search?). Find DD captured by Purifiers whi intend to burn her as a "demonspawn" which leads to MC & the Vamps whooping major Purifier ass!

Mabey through in some new Purifier ranks to make them stand out as a threat if all 3 vamps are there:
-Priests of Light (can heal 1 ally or cast divine spells)
-Dawnguards (divine Paladins who Tank damage & do divine smites)

Some ideas.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
A lot of them release content in a monthly basis, some a bit longer. If people make content somewhere between 2 weeks to 3 months consistently, they are to be trusted. Tinkerer is one of the few real ones despite being in the longer cycles.
I hate the ones that take like a year or 2 to release like 10seconds of content. Its like, what the fuck have you been doing for a whole year?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You misunderstood my reply, the 1 I'm saying has the most baby fever is the African vampiress instead of Reanna
Actually I would say its Zsofia. Zsofia is ecstatic to be a mother for the sake of being a mother. She is the most excited out of all 3 sisters.

Adaobi seems more fascinated by the prospect of giving life from undeath. Shes seems more scientifically intrigued & being a mother is more a secondary perk of MC's machinations.

Reanna is completely against it if shes not 1st to get knocked up. She is unhappy the 1st time it happens. But has accepted it ast this point & seems to be on board. But I still 2ouldnt say she has mum fever.

The most mum fevered is Zsofia who wants to be a mum for the sake of being a mum. Theres no reluctance on her part & no intellectual drive/scientific curiosity. Shes just happy to have what she thought she lost the chance to have forever.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I hate the ones that take like a year or 2 to release like 10seconds of content. Its like, what the fuck have you been doing for a whole year?
Yeah, there was this issue with ICSTOR, He isnt trustworthy and he still tells lies and his patrons eat it up.

objectives:

reward:
Should end with the vamps still getting mad (at both of you). So DD runs away the next day & MC has to go find her (mabey the vamps joins him to search?). Find DD captured by Purifiers whi intend to burn her as a "demonspawn" which leads to MC & the Vamps whooping major Purifier ass!

Mabey through in some new Purifier ranks to make them stand out as a threat if all 3 vamps are there:
-Priests of Light (can heal 1 ally or cast divine spells)
-Dawnguards (divine Paladins who Tank damage & do divine smites)

Some ideas.
Almost perfect guys. You miss only one minor thing. We still havent dhampir daughter.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Know what would be great, if there was some item that boosted your stamina, so you could do more stuff in the day and not get fucked by the you moved across 5 screens that takes the whole day somehow. Maybe let us use the horse, so it cuts back or eliminates the time penalty from traveling between screens. Also, after the goblins start disappearing moneymaking takes a serious hit, are you supposed to just run drugs, that take the whole day and maybe catch a bounty in between drug runs? Seems counter productive imo. Why have a person cart, when you own a horse?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Know what would be great, if there was some item that boosted your stamina, so you could do more stuff in the day and not get fucked by the you moved across 5 screens that takes the whole day somehow. Maybe let us use the horse, so it cuts back or eliminates the time penalty from traveling between screens. Also, after the goblins start disappearing moneymaking takes a serious hit, are you supposed to just run drugs, that take the whole day and maybe catch a bounty in between drug runs? Seems counter productive imo. Why have a person cart, when you own a horse?
Goblins should still be aggresive/around Northern Forest, Mountain Pass, Tower of Dread & Shrine of The Ancients. But the more you breed the Goblins/larger you're population, the more money they will bring you every day. Kinda balances out in the long term as long as you build up you're Goblin haram & keeps them popping sprogs.

I agree about the horse. Dont understand why we can utilise Samson after we become Mayor.
Two reasons I can think of:
1) Beth needs him to make Horse Seed for MC to buy & later she has that Horse Apperatus which let's her make seed every day that MC can collect. Cant make seed if hes not there.

2)He needs to be in the cutscene with Beth when MC is looking for hair. Then MC needs to cut his hair & theres the funny scenes where Beth is talking to Samson if MC returns. Becomes a problem if Samson is in MC's party (also not sure the coding that needs to go into make sure those dont crash the game).

Unless MC can get another horse...(?)

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
1) Item that boosted your stamina -> Potion of Energy, Full Stamina Recovery.
2) Maybe horse -> Teleport Gates
3) Goblin disappearing after MC becomes Goblin Boss is BAD for money and exp -> start to sell stuff that you`ll get from caves and farm pumpkins for money + mages in the Mana Well, where elf girl are guarding "infinite mana", are recoverable (just spam Well until they`ll reappear).
4) Horse in "smuggler cart" -> good idea, add mod with that stuff. Dev have more important work.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Goblins should still be aggresive/around Northern Forest, Mountain Pass, Tower of Dread & Shrine of The Ancients. But the more you breed the Goblins/larger you're population, the more money they will bring you every day. Kinda balances out in the long term as long as you build up you're Goblin haram & keeps them popping sprogs.

I agree about the horse. Dont understand why we can utilise Samson after we become Mayor.
Two reasons I can think of:
1) Beth needs him to make Horse Seed for MC to buy & later she has that Horse Apperatus which let's her make seed every day that MC can collect. Cant make seed if hes not there.

2)He needs to be in the cutscene with Beth when MC is looking for hair. Then MC needs to cut his hair & theres the funny scenes where Beth is talking to Samson if MC returns. Becomes a problem if Samson is in MC's party (also not sure the coding that needs to go into make sure those dont crash the game).

Unless MC can get another horse...(?)
Another horse could work be the solution we need. I still think the chunks of time used up for combat + screen transition + crafting potions + any sex scene, is kind of ass. You would think the more you do something the better you get at, but mc still only has 1 vial for making potions, he still walks like a fat kid and even though he's slaughtered tons of enemies it still takes him an hour for mobs he can now one shot. If you could cut back on travel time/stamina used by having a horse it would help a lot.

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 206 Votes