FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
description : Orcs attacked the Temple again, Gabriel has decided it's time to push back. Under Siva's order MC & Gabriel travel to the Badlands seeking the WarBoss that has been behind these attacks. Crossing the Badlands is dangerous as their are orcish camps & outposts established across the area, & walking on open sand alerts hungry Sand Worms to potential food. Once MC & Gabriel manage to open the gates into the main Orc Warcamp they fight their way to the WarBoss & kill him in combat! Once defeated MC must make a choice, kill the WarBoss or make a deal. If he kills the WarBoss then Gabriel will have his men burn the encampment to the ground. Or he can let the WarBoss live, & no longer a threat, as MC takes the WarBoss's daughter to the Temple as a captive.
eww.... The temple already has lots on it's plate with the tower, demons and zealots showing up. Besides in all those quests involving orcs, their goal was to capture weirwood, so any final orc invasion should be all about saving weirwood maybe getting the miller killed in the process so his wife would be a lonely vidow.

Quest: "Green Da Best!"
difficulty: Easy Peasy
description: Ziva places MC in charge of training "OrcGirl". Everyday theres a %chance that she will break something or attempt to intimidate an acolyte. MC must find her & teach her lesson (QC session). Once she has reach max Affection she will begin joining in Mass.
that's a repackaging of alice...the orc girl should become MC's bodyguard or - if ekhart is fired - the captain of the guards

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
eww.... The temple already has lots on it's plate with the tower, demons and zealots showing up. Besides in all those quests involving orcs, their goal was to capture weirwood, so any final orc invasion should be all about saving weirwood maybe getting the miller killed in the process so his wife would be a lonely vidow.

that's a repackaging of alice...the orc girl should become MC's bodyguard or - if ekhart is fired - the captain of the guards
The thing about orcs in the game is that they seem to love hanging around ruins

smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
Quest: "Tom is missing"
difficulty: wery hard
description : Thomas left a note sayng he can't live like this anymore snd decided to leve for the badands. Jenny asked you to bring him back. On your way to the badlands you find traces of an orc band. Fightinh through the horde you reach an altar where an orc shaman sacrificed Tom. You defeated her and brought Thomas's body to Jenny so she could burry him at the graveyard. You had sex on Tom's tombstone

Objective:
- go to the badlands and find thomas
- defeat the orc shaman and tie her so she can't escape
-negotiate with the shaman
-bring back Thomas's body
- acompany jeny to the cemetary

reward:
- you have Jenny all to yourself
Woah.
is this on v3.51?
Woah GIFs | Tenor

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Quest: "Divine midwife"
dificulty: medium

description: Quetesh is about to give birth, you need to bring Ziva to her palace to assist with the delivery of the baby, Upon traveling through Quetesh's domain you have to dispose of a group of nergalite zealots that broke through the waystone. After defeating the intruders Ziva assist Quetesh. To your surprise the newborn is an adult angel.

Objective:
- talk to Ziva
- travel to Quetesh's palace
- defeat the intruders
- wait outside while Quetesh gives birth

Reward : a sister (?)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
quest idea: "wardrums in the deep"
dificulty:hard

description: cave goblins broke through the mine's shaft and killed the miners, having stpped the raiders you decide to take the fight to them, assemble your war party and venture into the deeps. Go through the underground tunnels and storm the cave goblins stronghold. after killing the sleeping warriors and the bulk of their forces, you confrot the boss acompanied by his bodyguards and a shaman. Having defeated the leader you take his mate for yourself.

objectives:
- seal the tunnels to the mines.
- gather your warparty
- invade the cave goblins's stronghold
- confront the boss
-decide the fate of his mate

reward:
-spoils of war

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Every full on attack so far has been on the Temple or Family Farm. Mabey they wanna take Temple as a base of operations so they can attack Weirdwood. I dunno. Was just brainstorming lol. Also the zealots (I'm assuming u mean Purifiers) were not an enemy of the Temple in their one major appearance (yet?) & orcs have already proven themselves a problem for the Temple.

Yeah I know that but I was just showing an example of the orc girl being at the the Temple. I good with BIG story arc questline. Not small questlines/objectivs that require a more personal story element (I prefer to let Tinkerer fill in those cos he knows the characters better).

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For the sake of the sanity of the horny, rabid masses I suggest all fanmade quest ideas be prefaced with "FAN MADE/NON-CANNON" so we at least have a warning. If people still ask how to trigger non-existing content or get over hyped we can tell them but at least this means we tried lol.

quest idea: "wardrums in the deep"
dificulty:hard

description: cave goblins broke through the mine's shaft and killed the miners, having stpped the raiders you decide to take the fight to them, assemble your war party and venture into the deeps. Go through the underground tunnels and storm the cave goblins stronghold. after killing the sleeping warriors and the bulk of their forces, you confrot the boss acompanied by his bodyguards and a shaman. Having defeated the leader you take his mate for yourself.

objectives:
- seal the tunnels to the mines.
- gather your warparty
- invade the cave goblins's stronghold
- confront the boss
-decide the fate of his mate

reward:
-spoils of war
I put up a similiar idea a long while back. Basically the same except it ended with a feast & a Goblin Brides orgy with MC where he fucks all Goblin girls at the same time to celebrate being King ;)

Quest: "Divine midwife"
dificulty: medium

description: Quetesh is about to give birth, you need to bring Ziva to her palace to assist with the delivery of the baby, Upon traveling through Quetesh's domain you have to dispose of a group of nergalite zealots that broke through the waystone. After defeating the intruders Ziva assist Quetesh. To your surprise the newborn is an adult angel.

Objective:
- talk to Ziva
- travel to Quetesh's palace
- defeat the intruders
- wait outside while Quetesh gives birth

Reward : a sister (?)
While I'm not gonna say no to an Angel Daughter (was one of the first ideas I brought up on here), I would say that a goddess like Qetesh dosent need a Priestess to be her Midwife. I feel like she probably has angelic minions who would serve that role. However I would love for the Angel to be born as a counter to the Succubus.

Qetesh realising that Nergal has managed to create a powerful champion through the birth of a mortal demon has a similiar plan. The mortal born Angel (Nephilim?) would exist as a herald of Qetesh's power on the mortal plane.

I think it would be hot if the Angel managed to convince Succubus Daughter to put aside her mission from Nergal to share daddy's love ;)

Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
fucks all Goblin girls at the same time to celebrate being King ;)
Quest idea: "spoils of war"
difficulty : easy peasy

description: your new goblin mate questions your manliness and provess, prove the cave goblin she's wrong. Show her your magic by hitting a target dummy, and show her your manliness. A potion f phallus giganticus will do. Make her addicted to you. Invite her to join the fivesome

Objectives:
- destroy the tarhet dummies with chain lightning
- drink a potion of phallus g
-impregnate the cave goblin

rewards:
- a devoted second mate

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
FAN MADE/NON-CANNON IDEA

Quest idea: "spoils of war"
difficulty : easy peasy

description: your new goblin mate questions your manliness and prowess, prove the cave goblin she's wrong. Show her your magic by hitting a target dummy, and show her your manliness. A potion of phallus giganticus will do. Make her addicted to you. Invite her to join the fivesome

Objectives:
- destroy the target dummies with chain lightning
- drink a potion of phallus g
-impregnate the cave goblin

rewards:
- a devoted second mate
Instead of target dummies mabey she has MC use lighting on captured Bandits or traitor Goblins... I feel like something a lil darker/fucked up would be funny.

Also I have been hoping MC uses Phallus G with a Goblin or 2 for a while now ;)

NOTE: Fixed you're post.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Quest idea: "what's my name"
difficulty: very hard

escription: Your pigmy goblin gave you many goblins but she started to question if you care about her at all... set a date with her and answer her questions.

Objective:
- bring 3 boar carcasses and roast them over a fire
- bring mead
- answer Sequoia's questions to show that you know her
-have a passionate after-date

Reward :
- Sequoia doesn't leave you

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Quest idea: "what's my name"
difficulty: very hard

escription: Your pigmy goblin gave you many goblins but she started to question if you care about her at all... set a date with her and answer her questions.

Objective:
- bring 3 boar carcasses and roast them over a fire
- bring mead
- answer Sequoia's questions to show that you know her
-have a passionate after-date

Reward :
- Sequoia doesn't leave you
I really hate this idea, one of the reasons I love goblins is that they AREN'T needy little drama queens, they are there as breeding stock nothing more, I absolutely don't want to go on dates with them and the only question the MC should be answering is whether his cock is hard or not... if you want to "evolve" their relationship to another level then maybe we should introduce them to something called foreplay... blow their minds with liberal use of fingers and tongue. maybe go a search for sextoys, lube, smelly things (if a fetch quest is absolutely required).

• Thinking Face

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah but theres 3 people who wouldnt:

Person 1: Peopel who arnt into older women.

Person 2: People who prefer petite/small women.

Person 3: Anyone who is to principled to cuck another man (even an NPC in a video game).

If someone ticks 1 or 2 of these boxes they might not pursue her. I feel anything with Jenny should be a minor extension to her character (like selling cheese. If you didnt pursue her u still can but u cant complete the quest cos you cant fuck her. Or people who did pursue her & fuck her.) So any more extensions should be things like that I feel. Just due to the amount of coding & scripting that the game may require to add Tom (also like "AIWL" it retroactively forces the player to pursue Jenny, in the same way Alice is forced into the Temple even if you never did her quests, which might annoy players who never pursued Jenny).

I like Jenny & enjoy her content. Would love more. I just think this isnt the way...

If Tom was that sick of watching his wife get railed by another man hes more likley to take up the job in the Baron's Coal Mines or just up & leave tbh (which would remove the cuck aspect from her arc that draws in a few (if not most) of her pursuers.
I think a good alternative would be that Tom gets mad and you have to do something to make Tom Stay as he threatens to expose your lovelife and kick Jenny out, so you have to get him to chill out. At first he makes good on the second part and you get Jenny to partake in the morgning ritutal in the Temple of Qutesh and you get an extra scene with her either working with Alice and then a solo scene in your bedroom.

Then Jenny ends up telling the player that she needs Tom back and you work on getting them back together with a special potion that you work with Erevi on (And get an extra scene with the future prospect of her going full dommy monny or domesticated and become real sweet with you and you alone). You then have a choice to either make Tom grow a pair with one potion and keep Jenny to yourself or you can completely bitch make him and have him take Jenny back at your leasure. But at the end of the quest the player tells Tom that either way he is taking care of the kids and has to allow Jenny to see them whenever she wants if (or when) you when Assertive Tom.

That way you can keep Jenny as your own or keep on cucking Tom without sending him to die.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 206 Votes