DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I really hate this idea, one of the reasons I love goblins is that they AREN'T needy little drama queens, they are there as breeding stock nothing more, I absolutely don't want to go on dates with them and the only question the MC should be answering is whether his cock is hard or not... if you want to "evolve" their relationship to another level then maybe we should introduce them to something called foreplay... blow their minds with liberal use of fingers and tongue. maybe go a search for sextoys, lube, smelly things (if a fetch quest is absolutely required).
I mean Obeah proves that's not entirely the case. I agree she shouldnt leave but mabey MC notices her mood drop & as such decides fo give her a lil more attention to show shes appreciated.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
As someone close to the source, and mister fuck head FunFuntomes
Tom will not be killed anytime soon, we already had a ''steal the wife and the husband dies'' with the mayor.
Jenny (and like every girl) has a unique story around them, ofc something are close the same but not the end result.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tom will not be killed anytime soon, we already had a ''steal the wife and the husband dies'' with the mayor.
Jenny (and like every girl) has a unique story around them, ofc something are close the same but not the end result.
Just story brainstorming & fun idea sharing. But I agree I dont think Tom will die anytime soon.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I mean Obeah proves that's not entirely the case. I agree she shouldnt leave but mabey MC notices her mood drop & as such decides fo give her a lil more attention to show shes appreciated.
you both mised the idea behind the quest, I was making fun of the inability of some people (no naming dropped) to remember Sequoia's name....

I'm fully aware, that's why I came up with the most ridiculously absurd idea that will never mke it into the game,unlike a cave goblin

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know if you noticed by Obeah is a little bit "different" :p (I never thought I'd need to point that out about a chick who paints herself like a skeleton), her career path as Shaman changes some things. (though frankly we should be locking her in a cell for that disappearing bullshit... she's a captive, not a wife, time we made that clear).

Sequoia from the start has been calm/submissive, showing appropriate wonder when we stuff her with a little extra sauce, I think she would go all Batbreeder on us if we got to put a little extra effort into giving her Orgasms, I also want let her feel us on Phalas G (I bet she is a size queen) ... sure it would mean Tinkerer would need to make extra sex scenes for her, but lets face it, our little green short stack needs more sex scenes... she deserves more sex scenes :D... none of this dating crap :devilish:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you both mised the idea behind the quest, I was making fun of the inability of some people (no naming dropped) to remember Sequoia's name....
Fair enough (still not on board with the dating though)
Maybe make it a "skill challenge" for some event to be passed (a magic spell maybe) make the player type out her name with the correct spelling!! (No multiple choice) :devilish:

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
I did the quest to activate the 6 gates with daughter. Through the whole journey iit kept insinuating something would happen. But I finished the quest with no sex scene. I tried sleeping in all different places, and nothing. I even forked over 500 gold when she wanted to go shopping.

Did I miss something here? Or is daughter just there to tease you?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I did the quest to activate the 6 gates with daughter. Through the whole journey iit kept insinuating something would happen. But I finished the quest with no sex scene. I tried sleeping in all different places, and nothing. I even forked over 500 gold when she wanted to go shopping.

You need "spicey content mod" from OP for all families sneces.

Gantlemen. Cheers.
giphy (2).gif

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: M3ntir and DomWolf

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019

So patreon is starting to crack down even on games that have an incest patch so all the incest content was removed from the game. The mod just adds the incest back and any future incest content will be added to the mod instead of directly into game. This is basically just extra steps to hide it from patreon and makes it easy to say it's unofficial. The modded version of the game is technically the "original" version, and the version from the op is censored.

Reactions: Janus6966

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think when Tinkerer does Vix's arc he can use her to set up the Baron & Cath. If a Dragon Slayer (or mabey a team) are sent to kill the Dragon then MC can take them out & then fake a slaying. The MC can go claim the bounty. He is granted an audience with the Baron, who gives MC his reward of 1000c! At the audience, by her father's side is Cath ;)

I picture her playing the role of the sweet, demure baroness but secretly she is a conniving user who sees MC as a potential ally.

Skallabjorn

Jun 29, 2017
Another Tom possibility - Requests MC help in becoming more assertive, and maybe a few PG potions. Like "I know you are doing my wife. I do not care. I just want to do her, too. I want her to want me the way she used to. "
Kind of romantic comedyish, but gives MC another chance to do something decent, repairing damage done, again. I see the MC walking a VERY fine line between Legendary Hero and Evil Overlord. One of the main reasons I enjoy this one.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Another Tom possibility - Requests MC help in becoming more assertive, and maybe a few PG potions. Like "I know you are doing my wife. I do not care. I just want to do her, too. I want her to want me the way she used to. "
Kind of romantic comedyish, but gives MC another chance to do something decent, repairing damage done, again. I see the MC walking a VERY fine line between Legendary Hero and Evil Overlord. One of the main reasons I enjoy this one.
Jenny is the perfect candidate for sharing/DP contents. I just hope that Tinkerer's supporters won't revolt if such contents are introduced. May be Tinkerer can create a poll to see what would happen.

Reactions: Skallabjorn
4.20 star(s) 206 Votes