DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have a theory, not really to do with the story but based on a comment mentioned before (cant really remeber exactly where).

An idea thrown out by Tinkerer was that Nergal could possibly transform into a female or a futa (because gods arnt necessarily restricted & he used Loki as an example) & Naamah was a somewhat out the blue character. Now the quite was something like "Tinkerer added a big red demon because he wanted to add a big red demon", but what if Tinkerer has scrapped the Fem/Futa-Nergal idea entirely but still wanted a big demoness for the game? Would 3explain why she needs Phallus G to please...

But this is just a theory on my part. Just something that crossed my mind in the wee hours of the night lol. It dosent affect the story or game in any meaningful way.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You know with the amount of children MC can (cannonically) have, with women who for the most part dont know theres other women or believe it's just 1 or 2 others within their own circles, I can only imagine just how screwed the Weirdwood regions gene-pool is gonna be in a few years. Imagine you're Mia's son, you walk into Weirdwood to get some supplies cos you've got some money. You run into the pretty daughter of the local Shopkeeper & you take a liking to her (but you have no idea she is youre half-sisted). Or youre one of Frida's daughters & you run into the young, handsome son of that dark Elf ya mum dont like & you start seeing him (its youre half-brother!).

And dont even get me started on the debauchery that will happen in that Temple with all those half-siblings... the herasy I say!

All jokes aside tho this region is so fucked :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
You know with the amount of children MC can (cannonically) have, with women who for the most part dont know theres other women or believe it's just 1 or 2 others within their own circles, I can only imagine just how screwed the Weirdwood Weirdwood regions gene-pool is gonna be in a few years. Imagine you're Mia's son, you walk into Weirdwood ro get some supplies cos you've got some money. You run into the pretty daughter of the local Shopkeeper & you take a liking to her (but you have no idea she is youre half-sisted). Or youre one of Frida's daughters & you run into the young, handsome son of that dark Elf ya mum dont like & you start seeing him (its youre half-brother!).

And dont even get me started on the debauchery that will happen in that Temple with all those half-siblings... the herasy I say!

Now that you mention it, if this keeps going the whole region will be far more in-bred than what I heard about Alabama, not that I'm shaming that state.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What's the point of elaborating when you still don't understand?
Wow. it's been a long time since I've heard from the "Well if you don't know, then I'm not going to tell you" school of arguing, are you proud of such bimbo logic?

1. I was polite to you when you accused me of rudeness, asking you for clarity so I could either apologize or defend my post. #43,764
  2. I might have been less polite when you were stupid enough to ask a question when my answer was in the post you QUOTED
    AND
  3. you posted your "question" just 4 posts after I had given a second reason #43,771 (Frankly I was more polite than that post deserved)
  4. Now you lay Bimbo logic on me!
...I think I'm done being polite to you! You've had three chances to bring clarity to your position and the best you can do is a petulant attempt at slandering my intellect.

Congratulations on squandering my respect for you in such a short amount of time.

• Wow
Reactions: Dragon1982

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Now that you mention it, if this keeps going the whole region will be far more in-bred than what I heard about Alabama, not that I'm shaming that state.
Theres a few people on here who picture the local characters having american accents, this was brought up in a conversation long back about what accents we hear the girls talking in (I'm british humans/locals & American elves), but if their right mabey this is the origin of Alabama?

Fun Fact: Australians have the same inbred joke for Tasmania. Not importent, just something I find funny.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Theres a few people on here who picture the local characters having american accents, this was brought up in a conversation long back about what accents we hear the girls talking in (I'm british humans/locals & American elves), but if their right mabey this is the origin of Alabama?

Fun Fact: Australians have the same inbred joke for Tasmania. Not importent, just something I find funny.
Fun Fact the Scots have the same inbred joke about the English, and the English have the same inbred joke about the Welsh, and the Welsh... well the Welsh just take it :cautious:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Fun Fact the Scots have the same inbred joke about the English, and the English have the same inbred joke about the Welsh, and the Welsh... well the Welsh just take it :cautious:
No you have it slightly wrong. As an Englishman I'll fix you're mistake:

The Scots think the English are Inbred babies. The English think the Scots are skirt wearing barbarians. Both think the Welsh are sheep shaggers. The sheep just take it :ROFLMAO:

Another Fun Fact: New Zealanders are seen as sheep shaggers by the Aussies...

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Wow. it's been a long time since I've heard from the "Well if you don't know, then I'm not going to tell you" school of arguing, are you proud of such bimbo logic?

1. I was polite to you when you accused me of rudeness, asking you for clarity so I could either apologize or defend my post. #43,764
  2. I might have been less polite when you were stupid enough to ask a question when my answer was in the post you QUOTED
    AND
  3. you posted your "question" just 4 posts after I had given a second reason #43,771 (Frankly I was more polite than thlat post deserved)
  4. Now you lay Bimbo logic on me!
...I think I'm done being polite to you! You've had three chances to bring clarity to your position and the best you can do is a petulant attempt at slandering my intellect.

Congratulations on squandering my respect for you in such a short amount of time.
You started it by calling my topic shitty so that's it, you gone too far

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
You know with the amount of children MC can (cannonically) have, with women who for the most part dont know theres other women or believe it's just 1 or 2 others within their own circles, I can only imagine just how screwed the Weirdwood regions gene-pool is gonna be in a few years. Imagine you're Mia's son, you walk into Weirdwood to get some supplies cos you've got some money. You run into the pretty daughter of the local Shopkeeper & you take a liking to her (but you have no idea she is youre half-sisted). Or youre one of Frida's daughters & you run into the young, handsome son of that dark Elf ya mum dont like & you start seeing him (its youre half-brother!).

That's why I mentioned before that we have too many of the mc's fuckbuddies who only become moms after getting knocked up by him

G3ntl3G1ant

Mar 8, 2023
No just put

No..You should have a folder "Peasant quest Decensor", open it and find "Censorship" ...Put "Censorship" into the www folder alone
I have been trying to figure this out honestly, and when I search Censorship, I get a plugin called CensorshipChck. What exactly am I doing wrong?

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
So I started playing the game met Erevi and realized that I am just running into femdom left, right and center despite the game having a maledom tag as well as a femdom tag. is this the focus of the game? Kinda disappointed so far which is sad because I like everything else about this game except the sex. or will the tone eventually change? already sunk several hours into this but don't want to continue if its gonna keep being like this with all the pet, slave and mistress stuff. especially since Erevi seems relatively unavoidable

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So I started playing the game met Erevi and realized that I am just running into femdom left, right and center despite the game having a maledom tag as well as a femdom tag. is this the focus of the game? Kinda disappointed so far which is sad because I like everything else about this game except the sex. or will the tone eventually change? already sunk several hours into this but don't want to continue if its gonna keep being like this with all the pet, slave and mistress stuff. especially since Erevi seems relatively unavoidable
It's mostly neutral with a little bias towards Femdom, the Maledom tag pretty much refers to the your interaction with a single dungeon pet so far (you'll get a chance to capture a Batbreeder after you get Erevi pregnant).

Reactions: Beodurr
4.20 star(s) 206 Votes