DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I started playing the game met Erevi and realized that I am just running into femdom left, right and center despite the game having a maledom tag as well as a femdom tag. is this the focus of the game? Kinda disappointed so far which is sad because I like everything else about this game except the sex. or will the tone eventually change? already sunk several hours into this but don't want to continue if its gonna keep being like this with all the pet, slave and mistress stuff. especially since Erevi seems relatively unavoidable
MC is more a switch. He will be submissive or dominant depending on the woman/scene. However you're get more chance to dominate girls, including Erevi later (Erevi will start being more submissive as she grows fonder of you)

Erevi
-Anal when preg (dinner date w/ black dress)
-Tie her to the bed
-Tie her to sex bench
-Spitroast her with MC's double

Erevi'sDaughter
-Stick her in the stocks sex frame.

Alice
-After meeting Naamah you can tie Alice up in bondage & fuck her. Can go further with Phallus G & a gag ball ;)

BatBreeder
-Literally you're sex pet that can be put into sex frames & fucked silly. Eventually trained to love you.

That's just a few examples. It's a bit more leaning on dominant females tho (I have an inkling that Tinkerer himself is into that. Makes sense with the amount of strongwilled women are in the game so...)

Reactions: Beodurr

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
So I started playing the game met Erevi and realized that I am just running into femdom left, right and center despite the game having a maledom tag as well as a femdom tag. is this the focus of the game? Kinda disappointed so far which is sad because I like everything else about this game except the sex. or will the tone eventually change? already sunk several hours into this but don't want to continue if its gonna keep being like this with all the pet, slave and mistress stuff. especially since Erevi seems relatively unavoidable
It's mostly neutral with a little bias towards Femdom, the Maledom tag pretty much refers to the your interaction with a single dungeon pet so far (you'll get a chance to capture a Batbreeder after you get Erevi pregnant).
There's also a bit of maledom with Alice when she gets sent to the church of Qetesh, plus Erevi will let you turn the tables a bit much later on just to show her appreciation towards your dedication.

Reactions: Stil996 and DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
There's also a bit of maledom with Alice when she gets sent to the church of Qetesh, plus Erevi will let you turn the tables a bit much later on just to show her appreciation towards your dedication.
Vixenatrix takes a submissive role if you go for "round two" with her on the same visit and choose doggy, but that's only until she announces her pregnancy. (Maybe just with the first time you meet her? Never made it back to her before she announces, too busy with other stuff and always knock her up on the first encounter...) It strikes me as more a roleplay than actual maledom. Hopefully when she gets updated it'll become repeatable.

Reactions: Dragon1982

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
MC is more a switch. He will be submissive or dominant depending on the woman/scene. However you're get more chance to dominate girls, including Erevi later (Erevi will start being more submissive as she grows fonder of you)

Erevi
-Anal when preg (dinner date w/ black dress)
-Tie her to the bed
-Tie her to sex bench
-Spitroast her with MC's double

Erevi'sDaughter
-Stick her in the stocks sex frame.

Alice
-After meeting Naamah you can tie Alice up in bondage & fuck her. Can go further with Phallus G & a gag ball ;)

BatBreeder
-Literally you're sex pet that can be put into sex frames & fucked silly. Eventually trained to love you.

That's just a few examples. It's a bit more leaning on dominant females tho (I have an inkling that Tinkerer himself is into that. Makes sense with the amount of strongwilled women are in the game so...)
Thanks for the info I'll probably drop it then. The game and setting is great but its also pretty time intensive doesn't seem worth it if I'm gonna be avoiding or holding spacebar for 60% of the scenes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the info I'll probably drop it then. The game and setting is great but its also pretty time intensive doesn't seem worth it if I'm gonna be avoiding or holding spacebar for 60% of the scenes
it's a sad state of affairs but Maledom is really hard to find. if you manage to find any I'd appreciate a PM with a link. (y)

Reactions: DomWolf and Beodurr

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
As long as it isn't so extreme I feel like someone's useless bitch for undeserved reasons I can tolerate female domination, though I do like the protective maternal type of domination instead, similar to the game "Confined with Goddesses". PQ's domination feels manageable for me at least.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sorry to hear that mate. It is a good game but I get why you would be put off. I'm more into doming myself but I like the game enough that I can keep playing. Wish you luck in you're search.

it's a sad state of affairs but Maledom is really hard to find. if you manage to find any I'd appreciate a PM with a link. (y)
Problem is the few times I have found maledom games the MC either has to be a total c**t or miss out on sex scenes. Heres the thing, I'm a dom but I respect women so when I have no middle ground it's just be a monsterous prick or dont bother cos theres no content... well it leaves me wondering why. At least with this game I CAN dom properly & the game is fun. Just wish there were more maledom games that didnt require I be the scum of the earth :(

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
As long as it isn't so extreme I feel like someone's useless bitch for undeserved reasons I can tolerate female domination, though I do like the protective maternal type of domination instead, similar to the game "Confined with Goddesses". PQ's domination feels manageable for me at least.
I feel the same way for the most part. the light femdom in this game doesn't do anything for me but its not like it actively repulses me like heavy femdom does. So far I was just skipping through it hoping to get to something I actually enjoy. if there was enough content that I actively enjoyed I'd keep playing the game but it sounds like its gonna be more of the same and this game is a pretty big time sink so its not worth it imo

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dunno how far you are in this game but there is some genuine evolution in the relationships that I really like.

Erevi starts out a fem-dom but slowly grows to love MC, leading her to be more submissive (behind closed doors at least).

Victoria treats MC as a "toy" & while the pet name never drops the dynamic definetly takes a shift once he is mayor (partly because he saved her from Roderick & partly because she knows hes her only link to the power/wealth she enjoys).

Frida is an odd one. I feel her fem-dom is more "animal play" but even that gives way later to more normal relationship stuff. But there was no way MC would fully dom any of the giantesses. After all... size matters.

Naamah is the only one who I dont think will shift much cos shes a demon with an ego & a God-complex...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I feel the same way for the most part. the light femdom in this game doesn't do anything for me but its not like it actively repulses me like heavy femdom does. So far I was just skipping through it hoping to get to something I actually enjoy. if there was enough content that I actively enjoyed I'd keep playing the game but it sounds like its gonna be more of the same and this game is a pretty big time sink so its not worth it imo
There are more submissive girls in the game. Rosy, Mia, Alice, Jenny (who tricks her husband into a cuck debt to you), Beth, Oksana, Caleah, the Goblins (mostly), Julia & Annabelle, you're Familiar.

Some of these girls are less "submissive" if there pissed off with you. But you can turn off the Affection deterioration by clicking on the rock cluser by the tree, near the stump north of Apider Cave in Weirdwood.

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
After just that little bit of femdom?

I could imagine what would happen if the MC try to:
- Fight Erevi with Bolon by her side.
- Try to over power Frida.
- Say no to the Vampires at night.

I still think Shakala let the MC knock her out and rape her, rather than the MC has enough skill and power to knock her out. After all, the MC would die if he refuse to marry her.

Anyway, I'm agree with Stil996. It's hard to find game with zero very mild femdom. Most of the maledom games are just all about rape, abuse, NTR, ...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
After just that little bit of femdom?

I could imagine what would happen if the MC try to:
- Fight Erevi with Bolon by her side.
- Try to over power Frida.
- Say no to the Vampires at night.

I still think Shakala let the MC knock her out and rape her, rather than the MC has enough skill and power to knock her out. After all, the MC would die if he refuse to marry her.

Anyway, I'm agree with Stil996. It's hard to find game with zero very mild femdom. Most of the maledom games are just all about rape, abuse, NTR, ...
While I agree with the first part I disagree about Shakala. Goblin culture has females spend their lives fighting off horny males who are desperate to become Chief. Also she probably never thought she would end up falling for a human, it just happens (she kills MC 1st & 2nd time if he fails those fights) & she only manages to kills MC if he says no to marrage because she plants an axe in his head from behind...

The maledom being about rape & abuse I also agree with & wish there was less of. Alot of times I juat want a proper domination game where theres mutual respect & the woman is GIVING you the power because she trust you. Why cant we have more games like that :(

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
While I agree with the first part I disagree about Shakala. Goblin culture has females spend their lives fighting off horny males who are desperate to become Chief. Also she probably never thought she would end up falling for a human, it just happens (she kills MC 1st & 2nd time if he fails those fights) & she only manages to kills MC if he says no to marrage because she plants an axe in his head from behind...

The maledom being about rape & abuse I also agree with & wish there was less of. Alot of times I juat want a proper domination game where theres mutual respect & the woman is GIVING you the power because she trust you. Why cant we have more games like that :(
Personally I just want to be a selfish asshole.... is that to much to ask??
I'm kind and generous in real life, I don't need it in my fantasies too :p

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I am only interested in a few games on this site. But in my experience, the only VN in which is mild, such a loving, maledom is Grandma's House. There are situations where maledome is already sharper, also one LI that is femdome. But most relationships are either non-dominant or mild maledom.
By the way Stil996, are you still playing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stil996 and DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am only interested in a few games on this site. But in my experience, the only VN in which is mild, such a loving, maledom is Grandma's House. There are situations where maledome is already sharper, also one LI that is femdome. But most relationships are either non-dominant or mild maledom.
By the way Stil996, are you still playing?
Playing??? you mean PQ?? or GH? For PQ I'm waiting for Mrs Miller content, For GH No, that story is too linear for me. I need least some illusion of choice, I might revisit it at some future date though if I ever expand my HDD space, there were some nice models in that VN.

But all in all I'm mostly just here for the Ambience :D :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I run most of these games from an external SSD, and I already use up half of a 2TB drive.
I use external HDD's, so far I've got 26x6TB, 15x8TB, 7x4TB, and all of them are in the red... collectively I have about 13Gb free space external and about 10GB free internal

• Wow
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Playing??? you mean PQ?? or GH? For PQ I'm waiting for Mrs Miller content, For GH No, that story is too linear for me. I need least some illusion of choice, I might revisit it at some future date though if I ever expand my HDD space, there were some nice models in that VN.

But all in all I'm mostly just here for the Ambience :D :p
I mean GH. Yeah its too linear and there are only choices to refuse some girls (I really dont undestand why some one would do that) or some kninks.

I run most of these games from an external SSD, and I already use up half of a 2TB drive.
Yeah its more safe to save this things on external HDD, especially when your computer is used by someone else (for example your wife) but Im soooo fucking lazy to plug and unplug these devices. And my wife is so scary to rummage through in my files. Maybe when my kids grow up...

4.20 star(s) 206 Votes