*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 3, 2023
Hola, una pregunta. ¿Alguien tiene el mismo problema que yo? Cada vez que emulé el juego con Joy Play, el mapa me sale completamente corrupto. Si alguien sabe por qué pasa eso, ¿podría darme una solución?

Jul 3, 2023
Hello, a question. Does anyone have the same problem as me? Every time I emulate the game with Joy Play, the map comes out completely corrupted. If anyone knows why that happens, can you give me a solution?

Jul 3, 2023
Hello, a question. Does anyone have the same problem as me? Every time I emulate the game with Joy Play, the map comes out completely corrupted. If anyone knows why that happens, can you give me a solution?

conkikhon

Aug 2, 2018
I found a simpler game also made with pokemon essential, this one based on pokemon firered
You'll find new pokemon-girl in the wild, boss fight and in-game trade, mostly based on female characters in original game

The dev allows people to make thread about it I think

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I found a simpler game also made with pokemon essential, this one based on pokemon firered
You'll find new pokemon-girl in the wild, boss fight and in-game trade, mostly based on female characters in original game

The dev allows people to make thread about it I think
Interesting idea.

I'm still kinda surprised no one did an H version of Moemon. I mean, the idea is ripe for a hentai game.

Reactions: conkikhon

FutaBreeder67

Dec 25, 2023
The Quick Guide has been updated to help with money issues until the update hits.

Also, while I wasn't planning on doing one at first I thinking of making a discord to help with bugs and stuff. Trying to keep my footprint small just in case Big N comes for me. If I have to shut this down I'd be forced to make Digimon Cultivation and no one wants that.
i would play that

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
is the walkthrough ever gonna get updated? I need it because I suck at Pokémon otherwise knowing what makes a good team and all and I KNOW I'm gonna need it for the dungeons

rgdsgsea

Oct 30, 2022
is the walkthrough ever gonna get updated? I need it because I suck at Pokémon otherwise knowing what makes a good team and all and I KNOW I'm gonna need it for the dungeons
dungeon is not that bad , im was sweeping through most bosses with 2 gardevoirs and only having problems with "Cythia?" and "???" boss
then again im heard that delcatty with its hidden ability neko neko rush is very broken ( reduces all damaged received by 50%. ) , maybe you can abuse that

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
dungeon is not that bad , im was sweeping through most bosses with 2 gardevoirs and only having problems with "Cythia?" and "???" boss
then again im heard that delcatty with its hidden ability neko neko rush is very broken ( reduces all damaged received by 50%. ) , maybe you can abuse that
any level should I level my pokemon around? and can I have like mostly hybrid pokemon team? or do I need to balanced it out a little more?

rgdsgsea

Oct 30, 2022
any level should I level my pokemon around? and can I have like mostly hybrid pokemon team? or do I need to balanced it out a little more?
dungeon have lv scaling activated , so the bosses always 1-3 lvs higher than you

im also have a team full of hybrids but with masquerain as sticky web setter , this is my first ever pokemon game so i dont really know how to deal with certain pokemon ( literally invest all the evs into speed and spatk so if thing go wrong im just spam max revive )

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I may be misunderstanding how the game works, but, how do I fuck a trainer after defeating them? Is it any battle, or am I stuck romancing Birch's wife and daughter?

Also how important mechanically is banging your pokemon? I know OP says it unlocks special things but if I go the whole game without railing anything besides Ralts am I gonna have a bad time?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I may be misunderstanding how the game works, but, how do I fuck a trainer after defeating them? Is it any battle, or am I stuck romancing Birch's wife and daughter?

Also how important mechanically is banging your pokemon? I know OP says it unlocks special things but if I go the whole game without railing anything besides Ralts am I gonna have a bad time?
You can only smash certain trainers (i.e mostly named NPCs otherwise known as Gym Leaders), so not all trainers.
And banging your (certain) pokemons are the only way to get Crossbreeds/Hybrids, which are pokemon with different typing and movesets than normal no thanks to your magical gene. They aren't absolutely needed to progress through the game, but are generally stronger than most common pokemons since they have BST (base stat total) comparable to pseudo-legendaries.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes