*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
I may be misunderstanding how the game works, but, how do I fuck a trainer after defeating them? Is it any battle, or am I stuck romancing Birch's wife and daughter?

Also how important mechanically is banging your pokemon? I know OP says it unlocks special things but if I go the whole game without railing anything besides Ralts am I gonna have a bad time?

i think the only scene there are for the starters s when you get them however you will get special pokemon where you can breed them with yourself and essentially use your offspring as pokemon, they would be the best pokemon to use due to their high stats good typng and overall BST

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I see. Hmm.

Well, I got a Ralts, so that's one pokemon I'm fine with fucking. Guess I'll have to consider evolution lines more and build a team that's not as... Animalistic.

LodazZ

Nov 13, 2021
I can't play the game. It says that the "game.ini files are missing" I've tried downloading the game on all the links available and also had my antivirus off. Nothing seems to work for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrStal0ne

DemonsCurse

Jun 21, 2018
okay I am stumped, I stepped on every tile in dewford but the cultists arent appearing, where are the dewford cultists

EDIT:
nvm, i forgot to read that petalburg is also needed, reading comprehension be damned

Last edited:

mi1990

Jul 8, 2020
I'm near the Marowak cultist lair and need to choose between Dawn and Rosa,does this choice actually matter or is it just for shits and giggles?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes