• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

NigruFargot

Jan 14, 2019
some of these comments are honestly pretty annoying, i mean i get it the game has got only shit updates for 9 years, buttttt the game had only few hundred bucks in total after 9 YEARSSS like come on how do u expect someone that has to make a game like this that is free and is gonna be free when the final version comes out to keep his attention on it 24/7 when it doesnt even pay the bills, some times u gotta feed ur chicken before expecting eggs from her ( only example that came in my minde ><)
No

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Here it is:

it's not working how do I have to overwrite older game's files?
it just get stuck when I reach in menu page after launching
(oh nvm it was half extracted my bad)
now extracted correctly still not working lol
1723832946934.png
stuck on here can't move anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nugmup

matumbala

Aug 16, 2019
Is there a way to make the zombies faster, and how does the escape mechanic work? Cuz right now its easy af not to get fucked by the zombies

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a way to make the zombies faster, and how does the escape mechanic work? Cuz right now its easy af not to get fucked by the zombies
The easy escape is by design I think.

To speed up the game set a hotkey with cheat engine "enable speedhack" to speed it up/normal. mine is set to 300% - even speeds up the intro screen & loading (which was unskippable until recent versions).

I set it to mousewheel up for normal speed, mousewheel down half speed and another key (mouse 6) for 300% speed. My setup is using Cheat Engine speedhack feature, and autohotkey software to remap buttons. MMO mouse with 14 extra buttons for stuff. Personally I'm so used to speeding up/down the game it's virtually unplayable for me without it. The barren, empty area traversal would be purgatory lol, then there is waiting for the grab animations to end etc.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
some of these comments are honestly pretty annoying, i mean i get it the game has got only shit updates for 9 years, buttttt the game had only few hundred bucks in total after 9 YEARSSS like come on how do u expect someone that has to make a game like this that is free and is gonna be free when the final version comes out to keep his attention on it 24/7 when it doesnt even pay the bills, some times u gotta feed ur chicken before expecting eggs from her ( only example that came in my minde ><)
it's just people decided not to pay bucks or unsubscribed and not wait for years for 1 update. you cant blame people either. also it is not a chicken it's a cow. they also confessed that they are slow. they posted it on their patreon, about years ago. idk if they removed it or still there.

Reactions: Kashei1979

Sinesha

Dec 28, 2019
Hello friends , good games.
I want to ask you something.
i downloaded this game and tried it. But there were some shortcomings or something.
1- It does not happen from the character customization menu.
2- After completing the task, he does not give any reward, He will not give a sample outfit , hair color, such as giving a name.
3- I took a folder that was to finish the game to save another game and tried it on, and it doesn't show clothes, hair colors or anything like that. Save may be a problem, but I'm not sure.

Because can you help the solution ? i want to see clothes, hair color and everything :)

Apr 2, 2019
i downloaded this game and tried it. But there were some shortcomings or something.
2- After completing the task, he does not give any reward, He will not give a sample outfit , hair color, such as giving a name.
3- I took a folder that was to finish the game to save another game and tried it on, and it doesn't show clothes, hair colors or anything like that. Save may be a problem, but I'm not sure.

Because can you help the solution ? i want to see clothes, hair color and everything :)
Sounds like you need to type the "FoxHound Tier" code into the "Fantasy Card Menu", which will allow you to edit "Julia's" appearance.
Also, here are the rest of the known codes for the 1.0.xxx versions of the game. ;)
Another user whos name I forget found them, I just saved a copy because I knew I'd forget where I found them. Past me is looking out for future me. :ROFLMAO:
1724304102233.png

Apr 23, 2024

Reactions: zusoz and Sinesha

Sinesha

Dec 28, 2019
Sounds like you need to type the "FoxHound Tier" code into the "Fantasy Card Menu", which will allow you to edit "Julia's" appearance.
Also, here are the rest of the known codes for the 1.0.xxx versions of the game. ;)
Another user whos name I forget found them, I just saved a copy because I knew I'd forget where I found them. Past me is looking out for future me. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3955353
Oh Man , I'll tell you what. Thank you very much, Brother. what a man you are, you are the king :) :)

Reactions: Church the Cat

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
UUU It can't be used anymore? I tried using it but it didn't seem to work.
It does still work but free cam now has to be activated in the UUU game console, but since the tidle key doesn't work you have to change it to comma or dot inside UUU, then type Enablecheats1 and then type ToggleDebugCamera then free cam works again, to disable freecam again just go to the console and use your upper arrow key to get your previously typed command.

It just seems that somewhere in Revision 3 a couple of keys on the keyboard were disabled since they had no immediate function.

gotpopsa

Jun 10, 2020
It does still work but free cam now has to be activated in the UUU game console, but since the tidle key doesn't work you have to change it to comma or dot inside UUU, then type Enablecheats1 and then type ToggleDebugCamera then free cam works again, to disable freecam again just go to the console and use your upper arrow key to get your previously typed command.

It just seems that somewhere in Revision 3 a couple of keys on the keyboard were disabled since they had no immediate function.
I can't open the command page even though I change the buttons. Do you have any additional advice?

Jun 22, 2022
Im new here and im facing a big problem can y'all help me out? Ive been searching for half an hour on cheat engine and im barely able to use it. when i download the file theres just one CT file named "Bioasshard_Arena-0.6.438-0.7.132-Rev1.CT". I have no clue what to do with this or where to put it so pls help a brother out. Thanks

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes