3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
If you have the cheat file, can you send it to me?

All you need to do is search for the outfit
starting value is 100 before anything hits you (or use the sewing machine)
In this game outfit serves as armor like in most fps games. Once your armor is gone your health take the damage
To be fair your health take damage even if your armor (outfit) is higher than 0 but your health takes less damage while you have armor.

If you know all these you can find that one value pretty ez :)

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Big zombies are like MrX, right? Unkillable
Also, gear does not transfer between missions? So there is no point in doing everything with mellee

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
Big zombies are like MrX, right? Unkillable
Also, gear does not transfer between missions? So there is no point in doing everything with mellee
The big guys can be killed with headshots from the shotgun (best way IMO), grenades (takes 2-3 depending on how much splash damage they take), incendiaries (I'm pretty sure, but more than frags) and apparently the knife but I haven't ever actually done it myself. It takes a LOT of stabs.

Gear doesn't carry over on you, you have to get to an item box in each level to grab your guns/grenades. Hope this changes in the actual game. Also since it's on my mind from the topic, I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue but for some reason, the rocket launcher never shows up in the box on neither level 2 or 3 for me but the rocket still spawns. Mildly annoying.

Oct 8, 2019
New update post:

BIOASSHARD UPDATE 9/19/2024

8 hours ago
Hello everyone, Meguido here!

As I mentioned in the previous report, here I want to talk about the new workflow for the characters to be added in.

Previously, to get a character up and running in UE4, it was just a matter of getting the FBX out of the DCC (Daz, Maya, Blender, whatever) and into UE4 with no other tasks. Now with the update to UE5, one of the things I wanted to take advantage of was the ML deformer tech to implement corrective shapes for better deformations .

In the Arena I already tried this some time ago but the results weren’t the expected and ended up turning the majority of them off . Also, the workflow back there was a lot worse, because I had to make the correctives one by one all by myself which, believe me, was a total nightmare .

Now, fortunately, there are ways to automate this process, using what’s known as Range of Motion (ROM for short) animation composed of hundreds of different pose frames for every joint. Then, in Daz for example, you export the FBX and the Alembic and use a third app to calculate the deltas between the information in the FBX and the one from the Alembic (the Alembic saves the deformations as realistic as they are in Daz) otherwise you just have to create a muscle system in a DCC like Maya or Blender to simulate the body deformations and calculate the deltas from there.

These deltas are basically morphs whose information is the difference between the current pose of a joint and the look the character should have in that pose realistically .

Then you add all those deltas as morphs to the character and in UE5 you have to configure those morphs as pose assets.

Long story short, the results are worth it but -there’s has to be a ‘but’, always XD- what works so well with the characters it doesn’t do for clothes, meaning the majority of them get ugly deformations and clipping everywhere… Is that fixable? Yeah, that’s fixable. I just have to go frame by frame, searching for those that are clipping or looking ugly and manually fixing them. And yeah, it’s as bad as it sounds

Imagine going through 750+ frames of ROM for every different piece of clothing fixing them by hand… scary huh? Well now, multiply that by all the characters (which you don’t know yet the exact number, but you know that there are 5 at least).
So, as you can imagine now, that’s like a hell in earth.

To sum it up:
Pros
  • +Better looking characters overall
  • +Higher fidelity in deformations
  • +Allows for better animations
Cons
  • -Clothes looking ugly when deformed and clipping through
  • -A nightmare fixing the clothes’ problems
  • -Time consuming due to all the fixes made by hand

This is why, because we don’t want to be stuck forever on this process, we decided to make a change a reduce considerably the different outfits options for every single character we had in mind at first.

I know this may sound like bad news, but I think it’s better to have more (and better) characters than different outfits for just one instead. What do you think? Please, let us know down below in the comments.

And now, it’s time to get back to work!
Until next time.

Oct 6, 2021
New update post:

8 hours ago

As I mentioned in the previous report, here I want to talk about the new workflow for the characters to be added in.

Previously, to get a character up and running in UE4, it was just a matter of getting the FBX out of the DCC (Daz, Maya, Blender, whatever) and into UE4 with no other tasks. Now with the update to UE5, one of the things I wanted to take advantage of was the ML deformer tech to implement corrective shapes for better deformations .

In the Arena I already tried this some time ago but the results weren’t the expected and ended up turning the majority of them off . Also, the workflow back there was a lot worse, because I had to make the correctives one by one all by myself which, believe me, was a total nightmare .

Now, fortunately, there are ways to automate this process, using what’s known as Range of Motion (ROM for short) animation composed of hundreds of different pose frames for every joint. Then, in Daz for example, you export the FBX and the Alembic and use a third app to calculate the deltas between the information in the FBX and the one from the Alembic (the Alembic saves the deformations as realistic as they are in Daz) otherwise you just have to create a muscle system in a DCC like Maya or Blender to simulate the body deformations and calculate the deltas from there.

These deltas are basically morphs whose information is the difference between the current pose of a joint and the look the character should have in that pose realistically .

Then you add all those deltas as morphs to the character and in UE5 you have to configure those morphs as pose assets.

Long story short, the results are worth it but -there’s has to be a ‘but’, always XD- what works so well with the characters it doesn’t do for clothes, meaning the majority of them get ugly deformations and clipping everywhere… Is that fixable? Yeah, that’s fixable. I just have to go frame by frame, searching for those that are clipping or looking ugly and manually fixing them. And yeah, it’s as bad as it sounds

Imagine going through 750+ frames of ROM for every different piece of clothing fixing them by hand… scary huh? Well now, multiply that by all the characters (which you don’t know yet the exact number, but you know that there are 5 at least).

To sum it up:
Pros
Cons

This is why, because we don’t want to be stuck forever on this process, we decided to make a change a reduce considerably the different outfits options for every single character we had in mind at first.

I know this may sound like bad news, but I think it’s better to have more (and better) characters than different outfits for just one instead. What do you think? Please, let us know down below in the comments.

Until next time.
THANKII
New update post:

8 hours ago

To sum it up:
Pros
Cons

Until next time.
THANKS

Reactions: [User Deleted]

Dinpower

Jan 31, 2023
New update post:

8 hours ago

To sum it up:
Pros
Cons

Until next time.
mybe put pregnancy

Reactions: KilljoyTRV
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes