3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
Im new here and im facing a big problem can y'all help me out? Ive been searching for half an hour on cheat engine and im barely able to use it. when i download the file theres just one CT file named "Bioasshard_Arena-0.6.438-0.7.132-Rev1.CT". I have no clue what to do with this or where to put it so pls help a brother out. Thanks

There's the official source, download's right at the top.

After you install that you'll probably have to do the brief tutorial there is, it's been a while... I don't remember if it's mandatory to use the program. Anyway, when you're able to freely use it, wherever you have saved the cheat table (CT) you drag and drop it into the box area of the cheatengine window here:
2.png
and then at the top left, click the magnifying lens button then select the game to hook into (obviously you need the game running for this)
3.PNG

Reactions: Rahulkhanna2187
Jun 22, 2022

After you install that you'll probably have to do the brief tutorial there is, it's been a while... I don't remember if it's mandatory to use the program. Anyway, when you're able to freely use it, wherever you have saved the cheat table (CT) you drag and drop it into the box area of the cheatengine window here:
View attachment 3987691
and then at the top left, click the magnifying lens button then select the game to hook into (obviously you need the game running for this)
View attachment 3987695
Thanks man I appreciate ur help

Reactions: [User Deleted]
Jun 22, 2022

View attachment 3987691
View attachment 3987695
Ive done everything like u said, but now im confused even more lmao, how do i get her completely naked using the cheat engine?

Oct 8, 2019
Ive done everything like u said, but now im confused even more lmao, how do i get her completely naked using the cheat engine?
I remember that it doesn't work with the table for the current version. I posted an older one where it still works a couple pages back.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v1-0-241-r3-versusx.11662/post-14381451

Here are the codes too if you don't have 'em. Download these, extract them, you can stick 'em in the main game folder where the .exe is so you have everything in the same place.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2022
I remember that it doesn't work with the table for the current version. I posted an older one where it still works a couple pages back.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v1-0-241-r3-versusx.11662/post-14381451

Here are the codes too if you don't have 'em. Download these, extract them, you can stick 'em in the main game folder where the .exe is so you have everything in the same place.
I genuinely appreciate the fact that u went out of ur way, tagging links and codes just for me. Thanks a lot brother, Have a good one. I tried the option of full nude after clothes destroyed but its not working it says error it cant be executed for some reason. If theres anything else id appreciate if u can help me out. Thanks again man ur a real one.

Oct 8, 2019
I genuinely appreciate the fact that u went out of ur way, tagging links and codes just for me. Thanks a lot brother, Have a good one. I tried the option of full nude after clothes destroyed but its not working it says error it cant be executed for some reason. If theres anything else id appreciate if u can help me out. Thanks again man ur a real one.
I'm assuming that you have the 'clothes' option toggled too? I ask because for me, the 'destroy all clothing' option can't even be toggled without it. If so, well I'm not entirely sure. It works on my end with the current version, as does UE Unlocker for the camera options; although sometimes the console doesn't hook. I mention that because I also saw a couple other people say they have issues with UE Unlocker with the latest version... but since it works for me, I'm not sure what the issue could be.

Reactions: Rahulkhanna2187
Jun 22, 2022
I'm assuming that you have the 'clothes' option toggled too? I ask because for me, the 'destroy all clothing' option can't even be toggled without it. If so, well I'm not entirely sure. It works on my end with the current version, as does UE Unlocker for the camera options; although sometimes the console doesn't hook. I mention that because I also saw a couple other people say they have issues with UE Unlocker with the latest version... but since it works for me, I'm not sure what the issue could be.
Thanks again, have a good one

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is it possible to have sex with Julia without taking off her clothes?
Not really with the base game, but using CE you could break clothes, start an animation and restore them during the animation. It breaks a few things such as physics for her body jiggle but it's still nice.

Poortunus

Apr 2, 2023
What should I do to make zombies live forever or not die quickly? I'm asking because I'm going to try something.

thehammer91

Jan 15, 2023
Does this game have more enemies then just the dog, zombie and big zombie?

Also as a follow up, any games similar to this one that ya'll would recommend?

Last edited:

Poortunus

Apr 2, 2023
of course
all you need is CheatEngine..

Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker for free camera
If you have the cheat file, can you send it to me?

Oct 8, 2019
new dev report
BIOASSHARD UPDATE 9/10/2024

11 hours ago
Hello everyone, Meguido here!

Sorry for the radio silence lately.

We've been very busy working on the office (specially Mr. Versus) and on Bioasshard. And since Mr. Versus was as busy as to not being able to get on his PC, we couldn't publish any report up until now .

On the Bioasshard side, all the characters are designed by now and I'm in the process of getting them up on UE5, which is a lot longer process than before (in the Arena times) .
I'll talk more about this in a later report, where I'd like to go a bit on the details so you can understand what to expect and the pros and cons of this.

And now, because I don't want to go without showing something, here, take a glimpse at how the new skin shader techniques are looking inside of UE5.

Oct 6, 2021

11 hours ago

We've been very busy working on the office (specially Mr. Versus) and on Bioasshard. And since Mr. Versus was as busy as to not being able to get on his PC, we couldn't publish any report up until now .

On the Bioasshard side, all the characters are designed by now and I'm in the process of getting them up on UE5, which is a lot longer process than before (in the Arena times) .
I'll talk more about this in a later report, where I'd like to go a bit on the details so you can understand what to expect and the pros and cons of this.

And now, because I don't want to go without showing something, here, take a glimpse at how the new skin shader techniques are looking inside of UE5.
Thanks

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017

11 hours ago

So they've worked for several years on "arena" just to migrate everything to UE5? This is really never coming out is it?

Oct 8, 2019
So they've worked for several years on "arena" just to migrate everything to UE5? This is really never coming out is it?
It's always been the 'goal' afaik. They apparently had no experience before starting the Arena, and they've also said numerous times that the Arena is not the actual game.

I'm not a big fan of how long the overall process has been taking either, I mean honestly I wish it were either done or... at least a substantial portion of the full thing available now. I hate that it's taking so long (probably mostly because of being in a rough spot and lots of things are uncertain but that's its own thing).

But anyway, I have to give this to them; they haven't abandoned the game like most end up being, it's free and always was (being a supporter is completely optional and the game is available on their blogspot), and they haven't lied or been deceptive about what they're doing thus far. They've always been transparent and upfront in their updates and even when I've had questions/requests.

I'm genuinely looking forward to how they're going to approach the actual release(s), how that's going to look/work etc. and yes... I wish they could practically make faster progress, but I can't justify blacklisting them unless they've done the scummy sort of things that a lot of other games' threads here can be found.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes