wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
None of the prostitutes will have pregnancy. There will be scenes when you first visit the city brothel where they discuss using birth control potions. There won't be an option to integrate them into your harem. They're there for additional lewd content. We do track stats for them, though.
Great

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1722836056088.png

Hey folks. Time for another update. Progress continues on the rendering side. Pietro's about 50% through the script. On the programming side, we've implemented several requested quality of life options that can be enabled including: The ability to swap to different text gradients so we have a dark background behind the text to make it easier to read vs what we have for the default option of just the outline around the text, the ability to adjust the text size, adding an auto-battle system which we're calling the "skip" feature for those that want to skip the combat quickly. Hopefully, this gives a couple of options for those that want it.

Current Chapter: 2

• Script: 100%
  • Renders and Animation: 50%
  • Programming and Implementation: 25%
  • Audio and SFX: 0%

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023

View attachment 3900437

Hey folks. Time for another update. Progress continues on the rendering side. Pietro's about 50% through the script. On the programming side, we've implemented several requested quality of life options that can be enabled including: The ability to swap to different text gradients so we have a dark background behind the text to make it easier to read vs what we have for the default option of just the outline around the text, the ability to adjust the text size, adding an auto-battle system which we're calling the "skip" feature for those that want to skip the combat quickly. Hopefully, this gives a couple of options for those that want it.

Hotdamn, the quality is FIRE on this one.:love:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
[. . .] adding an auto-battle system which we're calling the "skip" feature for those that want to skip the combat quickly.
I see that Twin Axe are a firm believer in KISS (keep it stupid simple). I hope players do give the system a try though since it's implementation is a bit unique for a Ren'Py game (and also shows these devs have some industry experience).

• Love
Reactions: TwinAxeGames
Mar 6, 2020
you guys are doing great

View attachment 3900437

you guys are doing great

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Hotdamn, the quality is FIRE on this one.:love:
Wow, just finished playing this new game and it was amazing! o_O
It's a bit of a shame that it ended quickly, but it was really good. I would say that this is my first RPG-style game, since I'm not a fan of this kind of game, and surprisingly it was fantastic!

Good luck and look forward to further developments TwinAxeGames (y);)
I've got this on my list to check out, good to know some opinions I trust rate it so highly. :) (Might have to move it up higher).;)

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I've got in on my list to check out, good to know some opinions I trust rate it so highly. :) (Might have to move it up higher).;)
The game is still pretty raw, but it's worth it, I liked how the action unfolded at the end.
I think the wait is worth it and we'll see how the story goes)))

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I've got this on my list to check out, good to know some opinions I trust rate it so highly. :) (Might have to move it up higher).;)
I'm still hoping the queen could be a part of the Harem lol, but after thinking about it for a while it does seem difficult. Dev had always stated the situation with the hot elf queen is complicated and it would be rightly so, a queen sharing her husband with other women is challenging to say the least, will have to wait and see what happens.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes