goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Sharing what I posted in the discord: The point of those scenes will be for their focus to be on you, but they will touch each other as well. If that's not something you're into then you can skip the scenes where both characters offer you to the bedroom. It will be pretty clear when you have the option of threeway or more. If any of you have played games like desert stalker (fantastic game btw), it would be like the Ain + Shani scenes. But there will be no sharing your women with other people.
So if i do turn a scene like that down what then happenings do they carry on without the mc or does the scene get avoided altogether? Also will it affect me being on any routes or have negative consequence for turning this down.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1724108582442.png

Hey folks. Time for another update. Progress continues on the rendering side. Pietro is hard at work making some amazing renders and animations. Once we're done with the art, I'll begin working on finishing the rest of the implementation. Can't wait for you to play chapter 2. We'll be introducing a lot more characters and delving deeper into the relationships.

Current Chapter: 2

• Script: 100%
  • Renders and Animation: 85%
  • Programming and Implementation: 25%
  • Audio and SFX: 0%

TwinAxeGames

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2024
So if i do turn a scene like that down what then happenings do they carry on without the mc or does the scene get avoided altogether? Also will it affect me being on any routes or have negative consequence for turning this down.
They would not carry on. The scene would get avoided all together. You would lose out on the scene, not get any potency points, and potentially pregnancy content if you don't cum inside of them in a different scene where you "manipulate" your potency (basically determining if you want to get them pregnant or not).

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

c2s5066.png

Hey folks. I hope you all had a good weekend. Progress continues on the rendering side. We should wrap up the renders this week and I will begin the implementation of things, audio, sfx, etc. So we could be looking at a late September release for chapter 2. We'll keep you updated on our progress as things continue. I hope you're as excited as we are.

• Renders and Animation: 95%
  • Programming and Implementation: 25%

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
It's too early to judge but it looks good so far and Mc looks like he thinks with his brain and not his cock, I'll keep an eye out for this.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Damn, she reminds of some another LI from a different game, same scars almost, and also in a fantasy setting. But I just can't remember, tried looking for it but zero results.

Maybe someone remembers? Cause I am gonna get a headache on this, it starts bothering me :HideThePain:
Maybe her? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only one I know with a similar scar concept.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: metamorphMP

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Thanks for the tip MAGO-DAG, Radnos Salazar and TigerWolfe. Played the first release today and really enjoyed it. I don't really like turn-based combat, but I found this not to difficult or annoying and if an auto-win function is added, even better. Harem with choices who to add is rare and enjoyable (for me). Great start TwinAxeGames, I look forward to future releases.
Did you ever doubt my recommendations lol?:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hey folks. I hope you all had a good weekend. Rendering has completed. We're now working on implementing everything in the game: text, visuals, audio, etc. This will likely take 2 weeks or so before we're ready to deliver the chapter to you all. Hope you're as excited as we are :)

• Renders and Animation: 100%
  • Programming and Implementation: 50%

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes