Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
No they don't, unless you got a very shit definition of what a "good parent" is. If your daughter leaves and gets pumped by some stranger without you even knowing where the fuck she is, you are a shit parent. No other way to call you
only on f95 you come to get some good nsfw games and get some free parenting lessons from true experts along with it...

awo41

Jul 12, 2023
Just finished the ending. Wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. It could of ended much, much worse. Im ok with it! Not a bad job Dev!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Damn right it is, that's how it feels when the game already had incest and people who liked the first game would want to have the MC they liked continuing his story, not some other dude who will even fuck his daughter. This game has the incest tag btw, dont know why some of you try to argue it would be weird or "fucked up" for him to fuck his daughters, it is only what is expected in a incest game. And now he will not only not do that, but had her fucked by someone else.

If it's like that I rather the new game doesn't include her, and only focuses on new characters.

No they don't, unless you got a very shit definition of what a "good parent" is. If your daughter leaves and gets pumped by some stranger without you even knowing where the fuck she is, you are a shit parent. No other way to call you.
First MC's story was already told, he triumphed, he got his harem and happy ending. Any more of the story and it would have just been like the tv-series Prison Break, which had great first season and iirc was originally meant for single season series, but got so popular that they just basically recreated the first season few more times. Later seasons were just pointless tack ons that lessened the value of first seasons. That's why it's good idea to end stories when there's natural ending point instead of artificially continuing them. Also even in incest game there can be limits in who the MC fucks in their family, if the idea is from the start that MC is going to fuck his future daughters, then that sounds lot like MC would be grooming them from the start to be his. And i don't know about you, but i find grooming to be mood killer in pretty much vanilla feel good incest harem story. Not to mention that with the side LIs added, he already has as big of a harem he could have time to take care of.

So you're saying that only way to be good parent is to monitor your 18-year old kid 24/7 and control their life to the point where they don't have any agency in their life to be a good parent. Man, that's seriously fucked up view of good parenting and i seriously hope you're never going to be a parent, without seriously growing up and learning that the kids need to learn to be independent and make their own decisions, instead of parents constantly monitoring them and making all of their decisions for them. Good parent is there to provide them with love, acceptance, and care, while also teaching them about life and letting them become the independent person they should be. Good parent is there for their kids when they need them and not be overbearing and over controlling tyrant.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the true tragedy was the MC didnt get to finish....and that cindy didnt get a preggo ending either:LOL:

i guess Cindy and Kaylee could've interacted with each other a bit more. but ima just chalk it up to dev wanting to wrap it up already

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
the true tragedy was the MC didnt get to finish....and that cindy didnt get a preggo ending either:LOL:

i guess Cindy and Kaylee could've interacted with each other a bit more. but ima just chalk it up to dev wanting to wrap it up already
You'll have to make do with one of the scenes in the special gallery that has a threesome with pregnant Cindy and Kaylee

Reactions: Look-see

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
I enjoyed this game quite a bit. This ending was truly one of the worst that I've experienced. I need to check if I'm still subbed because if this is the type of result that we see after so much time and build up then well I don't want any part of it. Oh well hopefully it all works out for you. Edit: Turns out I unsubbed the day this ending was released. I have literally no memory of doing that but I guess it makes sense.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
has the same energy, last time a dev did shit like that he said he was inspired by The Last of Us 2 which was an equal clusterfuck
I think he must have listened to some of the ideas of the hack Rian Johnson, whose awful movie was the start of the failures of a multi billion dollar ip like star wars, just do the unexpected, for the sake of being unexpected, even if it doesn't make sense, even if people will hate. Fuck the fans and people who invest their time and money in it.
images (38).jpeg images (39).jpeg
In the case of GoT they were just bad, they didn't mean to fuck it up like that, they just run out of source material because the fat fuck wont finish his books. But Rian Johnson is known for doing it in purpose, and the dev has basically admitted he did do it on purpose as well. He didn't want to deliver the happy ending everyone was looking forward to. It was too "predictable".

How they think: The one who built it a franchise loved by everyone vs one who fucked it all up:
images (40).jpeg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Juerhullycin

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I think he must have listened to some of the ideas of the hack Rian Johnson, whose awful movie was the start of the failures of a multi billion dollar ip like star wars, just do the unexpected, for the sake of being unexpected, even if it doesn't make sense, even if people will hate. Fuck the fans and people who invest their time and money in it.
View attachment 4061630 View attachment 4061629
In the case of GoT they were just bad, they didn't mean to fuck it up like that. But Rian Johnson is known for doing it in purpose, and the dev has basically admitted he did do it on purpose as well. He didn't want to deliver the happy ending everyone was looking forward to. It was too "predictable".

How they think: The one who built it a franchise loved by everyone vs one who fucked it all up:
View attachment 4061643
The force is female... :KEK: :HideThePain: :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: fajiker145
3.70 star(s) 58 Votes