kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
I don't understand why is everyone bitching about the ending. Looking closely this is the same ending that other 999 harem games have - nobody died, everyone live happily ever after. It just had a little unexpected event near the end and that's all. And that actually makes this game better, not worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Bradd D

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I don't understand why is everyone bitching about the ending. Looking closely this is the same ending that other 999 harem games have - nobody died, everyone live happily ever after. It just had a little unexpected event near the end and that's all. And that actually makes this game better, not worse.
Yes, I only play games because I want to shoot myself in the head at the end, miss things, and have possible LIs go running off to cuck me in a hypothetical sequel. Sounds like a real top flight ending.

Point blank, it was dogshit.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
your-opinion.gif
AlwaysFans is a NTR avoidable game and it got a better Harem ending than a dedicated Harem game that's just straight up pathetic.

Its not Haven had the same shit at the end of its game and the dev got totally trashed, deservedly so. Nobody plays those games to get his expectations subverted. That fucking trend is tanking billion dollar IPs. Why do people keep thinking that it works?

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
3.70 star(s) 58 Votes