otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I didn't get, this game's plot is almost come to it's end or it's a whole new world ahead with whoring Elena and Cecille in brothel and all. Game kinda shows glimpsees of it, but I don't see a space for further corruption and character progress.

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
I didn't get, this game's plot is almost come to it's end or it's a whole new world ahead with whoring Elena and Cecille in brothel and all. Game kinda shows glimpsees of it, but I don't see a space for further corruption and character progress.
As far as I know, Nitro started this game to improve his art and well, make a game. The idea of having a divide between the events of the game has been in place as far back as a year, maybe more? I'm not sure but the 'battle with Erin' part was always planned.

Therefore in this game, you do all of the corruption until that moment, and after that I remember Nitro writing that the tone of the game would shift into something more positive/ light-hearted. It would be better to think of the battle with Erin as the culmination of the story. Me personally am not a fan of the pimping/whoring dynamic, so if the story would go that way, it wouldn't really appeal to me.

But then again, this is speculation! We'll have to wait and see what happens next!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
1726653200251.png

1726653206728.png

1726653213459.png

Hi everyone,

So I had an idea of having genderbent erin be a redhead and femboy erin keeping current hair color. I think this is a workable compromise that still keeps CG variation to 2.

What do you guys think about that?

Let me know which outfit you like most as well.

As for the current update, I think I'm done with most CGs, instead of working on Elena's breakfast segment, I figured the garden minigame is way more important, so I worked on that and added a few animations.

Still need to program some logic for it though.

That is all, let me know what you think.

As always, thank you so much for all of the support!
Wouldn't be here without it

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 4045625

View attachment 4045627

View attachment 4045628

Hi everyone,

So I had an idea of having genderbent erin be a redhead and femboy erin keeping current hair color. I think this is a workable compromise that still keeps CG variation to 2.

As for the current update, I think I'm done with most CGs, instead of working on Elena's breakfast segment, I figured the garden minigame is way more important, so I worked on that and added a few animations.

This is criminal. I'm calling the police this minute. I wanted femboy Erin but I NEED cute redheaded Erina. Should just make both versions the redhead.

Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
View attachment 4045625

View attachment 4045627

View attachment 4045628

Hi everyone,

So there will be no Elena breakfast segment?

athfafa

May 8, 2018
how to progress?
i got the bar full with cecille the second time and
done everything that i could find. got 4:30 hours into the game and
i'm pretty sure i have stopped finding anything new for atleast 30 minutes

done iris mihra julia aith sword woman lavinia etc

4.70 star(s) 303 Votes