Sep 29, 2020
She, Gwen, is NPC not a heroine. She does not have a route. There is a optional side quest you can do where she becomes Mars' fuck buddy and further breaks Erin's sanity.
She, Gwen, is NPC not a heroine. She does not have a route. There is a optional side quest you can do where she becomes Mars' fuck buddy and further breaks Erin's sanity.
Ok thanks, and with whom is the femdom Erin route so I can avoid that? I don't want him cucking Cecille.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm a bit lost on all of the routes. Is there a way to get to Erin without going through the femdom content? I got one vaguely Erin romance scene where you grab his hand on the bench but I can't seem to find where the routes split.
Not yet but there will be. Any of the individual character paths we have at the moment can path into the harem route, which both the Erin Harem path and the Erin solo path will be available from. If you want to get on the Erin path early, meaning right now, then Erin femdom is the only available route. To get it you need to buy something from Helelle's shop, think it's some clothing, then at some point either Cecille or Lavinia, can't remember which will ask if you want to enable Erin's femdom content. You'll need to progress at least a little bit through Elina's content to finish the femdom route.

Reactions: F90F91
Sep 29, 2020
I just did the kissing scene with Cecille and Mars right after the curse breaks for the first time. After that Mars and Vi are talking and Mars says Lavinia wants to talk to him again. Its been 2 days and when I go to Lavinia nothing happens...

rodbarcial

Aug 31, 2024
Hello guys!Im always get stuck here at this scene i tap everything i could but i still can't figured out how to get out of this scene!can u guys tell me how to clear this scene? Screenshot_20240813-090732.png Screenshot_20240813-090732.png

Reactions: zotto23

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Hello guys!Im always get stuck here at this scene i tap everything i could but i still can't figured out how to get out of this scene!can u guys tell me how to clear this scene? View attachment 3984487 View attachment 3984487
the icons in the right side show the actions you can do. looks like it is the begining of the game and you only have groping unlocking and under there 3 groping actions. out of wich 1 is blocked. you have to use those icons to play with her. and also check her status, normal exited etc. to see if you go tease neutral or hard versions.

rodbarcial

Aug 31, 2024
the icons in the right side show the actions you can do. looks like it is the begining of the game and you only have groping unlocking and under there 3 groping actions. out of wich 1 is blocked. you have to use those icons to play with her. and also check her status, normal exited etc. to see if you go tease neutral or hard versions.
Already done it countless times but still no effect maybe because on my device probably? I'm using an Android.maybe this game is only compatible to computer devices!

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Already done it countless times but still no effect maybe because on my device probably? I'm using an Android.maybe this game is only compatible to computer devices!
probably. the way to progress that scene is to explicitly click on the colored icons and the tease, neutral, hard boxes. if you cant do that then it is probably incompatible with touch or perhaps the touch is uncalibrated see if the spot lies nearby instead of on top of it? otherwise you will have to way for a reply from somone that uses android.

rodbarcial

Aug 31, 2024
probably. the way to progress that scene is to explicitly click on the colored icons and the tease, neutral, hard boxes. if you cant do that then it is probably incompatible with touch or perhaps the touch is uncalibrated see if the spot lies nearby instead of on top of it? otherwise you will have to way for a reply from somone that uses android.
uncalibrated maybe you're right imma try it.thank you brother may the anemo god guide u.

Sep 29, 2020
Wow this game is written amazingly at times! Those Sera scenes... just wow. The scene of her breaking the curse for the first time is amazing. I also started the dates with Lavinia, who is also very layered. I suspect Erin will be the same.

I went into the game just wanting to be cucked but damn I actually care about these characters. I am amazed.

Reactions: fghtkas

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
1725284355620.png

Hello everyone,

Tried drawing timeskip ceci again, I think this fits closer to what is planned event wise.

A part of her development in the next story arc is that she's trying to pass her curse into other girls and teach them how to use their powers.

As for the current update, I drew many CGs since last time. There is still plenty to do however.

Let me know if you have any feedback,

As always, thank you so much for the support!
Wouldn't be here without it,

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
she's trying to pass her curse into other girls and teach them how to use their powers.
Fuck no! Knowing how Ceci aspires to be the top bitch even over Mars, letting her create her own little personal army seems like something we'd WANT to avoid at all costs. Not saying it's a bad idea for the story mind you, but it seems like a disastrous outcome for Mars to deal with.

4.70 star(s) 303 Votes