Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
This game is shit. Complete, utter trash. I can't even fathom why would anyone even like this game. I've played better games that were made with honey select or some other shit. Hell, I think I've played rpgm and even html games better than this trash. Story is such a bullshit I can't even take it seriously, characters are stereotypical trash, choices don't even matter and no matter what main character always turns out to be an asshole in every situation, he thinks about something good and then says/does complete opposite, evil actions that are easily more evil than the so called "devil king" or whatever the fuck he is called. Now that I've gotten your attention can you answer this please?
Is there a release date(even if its just an estimation) for next update?

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
This game is shit. Complete, utter trash. I can't even fathom why would anyone even like this game. I've played better games that were made with honey select or some other shit. Hell, I think I've played rpgm and even html games better than this trash. Story is such a bullshit I can't even take it seriously, characters are stereotypical trash, choices don't even matter and no matter what main character always turns out to be an asshole in every situation, he thinks about something good and then says/does complete opposite, evil actions that are easily more evil than the so called "devil king" or whatever the fuck he is called. Now that I've gotten your attention can you answer this please?
108586.png No.

Kai dlc

Mar 31, 2024
Could someone tell me until the latest update 5.1 arrives? I played the version and in the patch it only had 4.3. I have downloaded other versions but this one is where they send Cedric to destroy the town. I asked myself how they will do it if Mart has the hero's power. but I saw in comments that the goddess is a bitch and everyone has their reasons, I also got an error when a certain part was no longer advancing, I had to put the patch version that continued but I only get 4.3 until then it is supposed to be 5.1

Fabian1304

May 15, 2023
I have a problem that when I get to Leon death and Cecille "change", the day passes and the event repeats itself, despite having the other sub events completed, in case someone can help me pls...

Tayyipistan

Nov 25, 2021
Just finished the game. There were tons of spelling mistakes in the dialogues, especially with the word privilege. Not sure what got into me but I still read all the dialogs and had a lot of fun. Great VN/game, thanks for spending so much effort on this!

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Anyone managed to make a Mac version of 0.5.1 update? I tried but it bugged every time I wanted to build distributions. :(

KidBuu25

Nov 6, 2022
Seeing everyone praising this game colors me interested. I have played a lot NTR games with both Netorare and Netori so I'm pretty picky about the writing of this genre. I would like to give this a try but may I ask people who already finished it what kind of NTR this game is in advance? I mean is it the full corruption kind when the heroines only get hooked on MC sexually or is there any romance development toward the end? Also, can you does this game have branching routes for each heroine or just linear plot where MC gets all of them in the end?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
states the reason the game is so peak

Reactions: F90F91

Tayyipistan

Nov 25, 2021
Seeing everyone praising this game colors me interested. I have played a lot NTR games with both Netorare and Netori so I'm pretty picky about the writing of this genre. I would like to give this a try but may I ask people who already finished it what kind of NTR this game is in advance? I mean is it the full corruption kind when the heroines only get hooked on MC sexually or is there any romance development toward the end? Also, can you does this game have branching routes for each heroine or just linear plot where MC gets all of them in the end?
It's not a kinetic novel, currently there is 4 main "endings" and a few bad ends. These endings are all individual to the FMCs and there is also some romance as you get close to the endings, but in this VN it's not separate from the sexual attachment. Overall, I feel like this is one of the few OELVNs (Or is it Russian?) that understood and built on what makes OELVNs usually so bad. It feels very much like this was a Japanese game in that sense, at least that's what I thought multiple times reading this. In fact this was one of the very few Nukige where I liked the plot and characters quite a bit and let alone skip majority of the story like I used to never even skipped any text (besides the feminization parts). and this is in spite of it taking 32 hours in total to finish. Would recommend reading.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2024
i don't get the cecille hate honestly. maybe i'm still early into the game but her character seems reasonable, if i were a woman i'd hate being raised as a breeding mare and forced to pretend to be some pious icon as well...erin is also annoying and childish

Last edited:
Reactions: Teshay

Tayyipistan

Nov 25, 2021
i don't get the cecille hate honestly. maybe i'm still early into the game but her character seems reasonable, if i were a woman i'd hate being raised as a breeding mare and forced to pretend to be some pious icon as well...erin is also annoying and childish
You will get it when you finish the game

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I hate netori because I don't think it's fun to play something while being invincible and unshakable, but the art and the mom are very good, so I want to play it again.
Is there any branching or higher objective, or is it game over once you've corrupted the entire party?

jamesdavis

May 1, 2020
I hate netori because I don't think it's fun to play something while being invincible and unshakable, but the art and the mom are very good, so I want to play it again.
Is there any branching or higher objective, or is it game over once you've corrupted the entire party?
Both branching paths and higher objective, but the current content has just reached where the path splits in the most recent update. Mars gets a lot more fleshed out in more recent updates.

Reactions: Komdot

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Should I bother to play through each option presented when sleeping with Elena or is it still the same content in all the paths as of right now?

4.70 star(s) 303 Votes